BajaNomad

Rossman, Cabo Magic, bajaboy, woody and more

BajaBlanca - 3-20-2016 at 05:44 PM

This morning started out with breakfast at the Cabaņa Restaurant where they have reinstalled the free quesadilla while you wait for your meal ... sa weet

From there, I went to mass which included a procession with palms in hand - no pics - I was too busy praying for myself and y'all.

From there I came home and right away Bajanomad Rossman showed up:

with his Baja adopted perro with the coolest blue eye - Nico and Rex sizing each other up:

Rossman brought the box that CABO MAGIC sent full of spectacular goodies - OMgoshhhhhhhhhhhhh Great shirts for the boys and tennis shoes, new and almost new!!!! name brands!!! Sure wish it was Christmas already. Thanks Lori, I know you went out of your way to make this happen. Thanks Rossman for bringing it such a long ways!

Rossman accompanied me to Martina and Martin's house with two lasagna's that were smelling really good - made them for our team and the visiting team -30 kids meant two huge lasagnas:

and I made them two cakes - thanks Lori (future mayor of San Diego) for donating cake mixes!!!

and thank you Patty and Dave for keeping me stocked with brownies! They are a hit in La Bocana! When they ask me for the recipe, I tell them they are made with LOVE ... which they are:

and lastly, I gave Rossman the package of abalone shell box and earrings for woody with a view!! He will hand the package off to Zac, who will take it to Woody. Ain't it just grand?

Now, the soccer team went to play in Abreojos because our field is not prepared yet. On their way back to La Bocana to eat, I asked that they do a 15 minute clean up.....and take photos. Hopefully, they will send me some and I will post them here later.

Thanks all of you! If you took the time to read this, please take a second and say "hi". Your comments make my day too.

[Edited on 3-21-2016 by BajaBlanca]

BajaBlanca - 3-20-2016 at 06:03 PM

How remiss of me not to mention the wonderful lunch that Les put together for us! For starters we had vegetable soup. Then, this dish was FULL of skewars of shrimp which bajanomad UMPAW brought over from Mulege:

to accompany the shrimp we had fries, cole slaw, white sauce enchiladas, hot sauce enchiladas and cake for dessert and the homemade cookies that Ross brought.

Here is a pic of the hot sauce enchiladas:

Thanks amore for the delicious lunch.

woody with a view - 3-20-2016 at 06:22 PM

Blanca, everyone knows the plural of: "I was too busy praying for myself and y'all." is ALL YA'ALLS!

Thanks kid, keep up the stellar work!

DavidT - 3-20-2016 at 06:53 PM

Yep, in the South they take out the O and The U

Mitch Hedberg

BornFisher - 3-20-2016 at 07:06 PM

Hi Blanca and Rossman!
Great work, and thanks for praying for our lost souls.
Always love food pics.
So does this mean Woody will have new earrings? About time!!!

BajaBlanca - 3-21-2016 at 07:55 AM

ya'alls! Do you I did stop for a second to think about how to spell that....

those are some might pretty earrings you bought - sorry there were not two like you wanted.

today's fun: English club at 2pm

durrelllrobert - 3-21-2016 at 08:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DavidT  
Yep, in the South they take out the O and The U

Mitch Hedberg

When I was in the south of Germany every one would tell me Donke schon y'all when i gave them a gift. At first I thought they were saying donkey shine :lol:

CaboMagic - 3-21-2016 at 11:57 AM

Blanca you regularly inspire me, as do Penny & Fernando are the two that immediately come to mind but I know there are others - who take action and contribute to making the world we live in a better place --- forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but two groups that particularly reach deep into our hearts are youth and elders ..

Thank you Rossman for making space in your vehicle, and heart, allowing us to contribute.

And a shout out to all the y'alls :D

[Edited on 3-21-2016 by CaboMagic]

woody with a view - 3-21-2016 at 03:48 PM

all y'alls

are awesome. the gifts are not for me....