BajaNomad

Help with Talk Baja

BajaGringo - 4-4-2016 at 06:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by durrelllrobert  
If you are also a member over at talk baja i need a big favor. Could you copy and paste this message from me as a new post at Talk Baja?

"This message is from Bob Durrell to all his Facebook friends: Because i violated community standards I have been banned from the fdollowing actions on all Facebook sites until after 10:00 AM on 4/5/2016, so if you're expecitng to hear from me please be patient:

I can not write a post
I can not comment on any post
I can not share any post
I can not send a PM
I can not edit or delete my previous posts"

Facebook often does that when you post the exact same thing over and over on several different pages or in lots of private messages. They call it "spam control". Another way is if a lot of people complain about something you posted. Either way, it's facebook's version of a "timeout".

I can post that for you Bob...

[Edited on 4-4-2016 by BajaGringo]

durrelllrobert - 4-4-2016 at 07:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaGringo  
Quote: Originally posted by durrelllrobert  
If you are also a member over at talk baja i need a big favor. Could you copy and paste this message from me as a new post at Talk Baja?

"This message is from Bob Durrell to all his Facebook friends: Because i violated community standards I have been banned from the fdollowing actions on all Facebook sites until after 10:00 AM on 4/5/2016, so if you're expecitng to hear from me please be patient:

I can not write a post
I can not comment on any post
I can not share any post
I can not send a PM
I can not edit or delete my previous posts"

Facebook often does that when you post the exact same thing over and over on several different pages or in lots of private messages. They call it "spam control". Another way is if a lot of people complain about something you posted. Either way, it's facebook's version of a "timeout".

I can post that for you Bob...

[Edited on 4-4-2016 by BajaGringo]
Thanks Doug. I'll delete ny post now.

BornFisher - 4-4-2016 at 09:37 AM

After 2 timeouts, they send you to facebook jail!!!