BajaNomad

Check out this week's donations!

BajaBlanca - 4-22-2016 at 01:06 PM

What a great week - TMW and El Comandante Loco and other bajanomads are on a off roading trip around the San Ignacio Ranchos area and after a lot of effort, they brought me a huge donation

baseball gloves and balls that they gave - tennis shoes and school material that my mom bought - and tons of clothes for the scholarship teens that my friend Jennifer from Solar Turbines got together!

Here is the truck loaded with bags - we met at Campo Rene where they were going to spend the night before heading off in the a.m.

goodies galore:

chow time:

and the beautiful moon as we took off to go home:

They are on their adventure as I write - another Baja adventure in the making. Can't wait to see the photos and hear the stories.....they were going to try and make it as far as LAS TUNAS ranch, so I sent a bunch of goodies to the family of my sponsored student Alexis.

Thanks guys! I am so happy with everything!

DianaT - 4-24-2016 at 08:22 AM

GREAT --- Blanca, you have made such a difference in your village.

ElCap - 4-25-2016 at 10:02 PM

Very cool. I hope to be down that way in June - let me know what special needs that you might have.

BajaBlanca - 4-26-2016 at 01:57 PM

it will be great to see you when you come! we can head over to san Ignacio or for sure come on over!

you know my greatest need and have been one of the most helpful: the laptops so the students can study and do research in school.

notebook paper and 3 ring binders.

gently used towels - I would like to give each student one this xmas. shampoo. laundry detergent. toothpaste. practical stuff.

and anything everything sports :))))))))))))

Bajaboy - 4-26-2016 at 02:24 PM

Nice job Blanca. Great to see all that you do for the kids!

David K - 4-26-2016 at 02:26 PM

That is 'John M' holding gloves (not 'El Comandante Loco'), who traveled with Tom (TMW) just fyi.

[Edited on 4-26-2016 by David K]

BajaBlanca - 4-26-2016 at 09:14 PM

but El Comandante (Rudy) is there in the back too or am I confused (wouldn't be the first time)....