BajaNomad

Need a Hacha?

Cisco - 4-24-2016 at 12:42 PM

http://www.hachasartesanas.com

The short-handled Hachas Carne are perfect for chopping wood, camp chores, driving off Bandidos, Chiclet vendors, dirty-rag windshield washers, AND, they stow easily in your camp gear or under the front seat of the truck.

chippy - 4-24-2016 at 04:43 PM

I was thinking I needed some callo de hacha;).

[Edited on 4-24-2016 by chippy]

bajabuddha - 4-24-2016 at 04:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Cisco  

http://www.hachasartesanas.com

The short-handled Hachas Carne are perfect for chopping wood, camp chores, driving off Bandidos, Chiclet vendors, dirty-rag windshield washers, AND, they stow easily in your camp gear or under the front seat of the truck.

....... Too bad you can't send one via u2u.......... :smug: :wow:

Barry A. - 4-24-2016 at 10:32 PM

Nice tool !! Personally, I always carry a machete as my weapon of choice when camping where guns are a no-no, but this is more compact, I admit.

Very nice.

durrelllrobert - 4-25-2016 at 08:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  
Nice tool !! Personally, I always carry a machete as my weapon of choice when camping where guns are a no-no, but this is more compact, I admit.

Very nice.

Welcome back Barry

Udo - 4-25-2016 at 07:50 PM

Yeah, Bob.

I thought he passed away.

fdt - 4-25-2016 at 10:53 PM

Zihul makes artisan knives and Hachas and you don't have to order from Spain, they are made in Baja California Sur, Guerrero Negro.

https://www.facebook.com/zihulRSG/photos/pb.1377696149164932...

Barry A. - 4-26-2016 at 08:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  
Yeah, Bob.

Heyyyyyy!!!!----------far from it!!! Just taking a breather, and lurking a lot. Since I no longer venture south of the border, I really have no current info to contribute, but thanks for wondering where I have been. :saint:

durrelllrobert - 4-26-2016 at 11:07 AM

Yeah, Bob.

Heyyyyyy!!!!----------far from it!!! Just taking a breather, and lurking a lot. Since I no longer venture south of the border, I really have no current info to contribute, but thanks for wondering where I have been. :saint:

You were the pro LE guy that brought balance to the OT. Now poor Mr. Bill is trying to take on on the pig haters that say all the cops are racist and tat only BLM.

Barry A. - 4-26-2016 at 01:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by durrelllrobert  
Yeah, Bob.

You were the pro LE guy that brought balance to the OT. Now poor Mr. Bill is trying to take on on the pig haters that say all the cops are racist and tat only BLM.

Mr. Bill can handle them just fine, Bob----------he always has, and without my help. Guess who would whine the most if the "pigs" failed to show up when called? (an easy answer for ALL). Without "rule of law" there is chaos-------"pig-haters" need to evaluate the alternative to the enforcers.

Now, back to the subject of Cisco's thread---------------HACHAS

alacran - 4-26-2016 at 09:11 PM

An hacha, is an arm, while machete is a tool.
Remember that.