BajaNomad

Exede Internet

janai229 - 5-30-2016 at 05:21 AM

I have a couple of Internet questions. For years, many folks in San Juanico had Hughs Net for Internet but their service has been marginal. Now, I see dishes from Exede Internet. I have heard that they come out of Loretto but when I google search, it looks like they are from Ensenada. Does anyone have any current information on Exede and contact information for their Loretto Office (if there is one)? Are there any other providers for this area?

rts551 - 5-30-2016 at 07:27 AM

Contact the ensenada office. He has installers in Mulege and Loreto.

www.satelitedelnorte.com.mx

tecatero - 5-30-2016 at 07:29 AM

kinda off topic, but has anyone used security cameras on exede? Like a nest cam for example

[Edited on 5-30-2016 by tecatero]

Alm - 5-30-2016 at 10:30 AM

If you check exede.com website, you won't find any Mexico there. Not even Ensenada. Whatever office is there, and whatever they are installing, is not Exede office. Doesn't mean they won't install you Exede though ;)... The head office were planning adding Mex coverage later this year - officially, with Mex addresses. Somewhere in the 4th quarter, if satellite launch won't be delayed again.

rts551 - 5-30-2016 at 01:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Alm  
If you check exede.com website, you won't find any Mexico there. Not even Ensenada. Whatever office is there, and whatever they are installing, is not Exede office. Doesn't mean they won't install you Exede though ;)... The head office were planning adding Mex coverage later this year - officially, with Mex addresses. Somewhere in the 4th quarter, if satellite launch won't be delayed again.

Not true. My monthly payment is to the Exede office. Do you have Exede as well?

PaulW - 5-30-2016 at 02:35 PM

Normally like Dish or Direct you get your Exede install in Mexico and use a US address for billing. I guess this is because of the difficulty of Mexico permitting.