BajaNomad

FYI

CortezBlue - 6-9-2016 at 08:26 PM

Censor ship lives

I posted a global warning neutral post and within a few hours it has been removed.

Let these posts stand on their own and stop censoring everything.

willardguy - 6-9-2016 at 08:30 PM

it got moved over to OT....don't you think thats the proper place?

CortezBlue - 6-9-2016 at 08:33 PM

Only for pussy's

MEOW

Ateo - 6-9-2016 at 08:53 PM

Or just post on other websites......I was gonna post on your thread. It takes serious sack to disagree with 97% of scientists.

CortezBlue - 6-9-2016 at 09:17 PM

meow

Ateo - 6-9-2016 at 09:34 PM

MEOW is always a great comeback.

bajabuddha - 6-9-2016 at 09:40 PM

FYI, I had yer crap moved, blue boy. You whine worse than Drumph... some things belong in OT; it didn't just slither by itself. You've been the first to criticize when you disagree with B.S., so YOU get over it. You were looking for a pi$$ing match from the start. Buh-bye, boyo. As i'm sure you know from your own website, IF THE SHOE FITS...

CortezBlue - 6-10-2016 at 06:43 AM

Yawn

This site has lost many folks due to Facebook groups. Pretty soon it will be only DavidKIA and Dennis left:P

[Edited on 6-10-2016 by CortezBlue]

bezzell - 6-10-2016 at 06:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
FYI, I had yer crap moved, blue boy. You whine worse than Drumph... some things belong in OT; it didn't just slither by itself. You've been the first to criticize when you disagree with B.S., so YOU get over it. You were looking for a pi$$ing match from the start. Buh-bye, boyo. As i'm sure you know from your own website, IF THE SHOE FITS...

awww, look who had to run to the moderator like a lil' girly-man !? :lol:

We're on a runaway train, the scientists are blowing the whistle, but politicians and ALOT of really ignorant public just keep shoveling coal into the engine.
oh well

DENNIS - 6-10-2016 at 06:50 AM

I think some of youse guys need to go out in the garage and jack off more often. Seems the back pressure is gettin' to ya.

[Edited on 6-10-2016 by DENNIS]

chuckie - 6-10-2016 at 06:58 AM

What's in the garage, Dennis?

bezzell - 6-10-2016 at 07:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

I think some of youse guys need to go out in the garage and jack off more often. Seems the back pressure is gettin' to ya.

at least we can build pressure ! :D

chuckie - 6-10-2016 at 07:26 AM

Al Gore!

Allow me

SFandH - 6-10-2016 at 07:33 AM

CortezBlue - 6-10-2016 at 07:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
What's in the garage, Dennis?

That is where Dennis is required to hide while doing the dolphin dance

Go for it Pee Wee

bezzell - 6-10-2016 at 08:07 AM

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/towns-changing-cl...

mtgoat666 - 6-10-2016 at 08:51 AM

Elizabeth Warren rocks!
The short fingered vulgarian cowers in fear when Warren unloads on him!

bajabuddha - 6-10-2016 at 04:32 PM

Aww, BEZZELLZEBUB, our resident Troll In Waiting (a few higher in stature still) hurt my po' widdle feewing (got yer Everest permit in yet, B?). Ah geez, now i'll have to sulk with my bowl of milk too. I'd share it with you, but i'm sure you're ovo-lacto-intolerant. Too bad yer mama wasn't just ovo-intolerant.

Blue, you ain't a bad guy, but admit it, you were purposely goading You Know Who into a duel of the palms. Had nothing to do with Baja, and there's been enough of that crap with little old ladies with testicles going at each other here frequently enough to gag a maggot. A few thoughtful posters want to add ultruistic logic into the discussion, but why friggin' bother? Confuse the issue with FACTS? Huh.

Tell ya what, I won't 'report' this thread, y'all have fun now ya heah? Peace on you.

Here, just for chits and giggles to add to your reading enjoyment:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/greenland-witnessed-its-...
:P

[Edited on 6-10-2016 by bajabuddha]

SFandH - 6-10-2016 at 04:39 PM

there's been enough of that crap with little old ladies with testicles going at each other here frequently enough to gag a maggot.

ok bb............that's a keeper

willardguy - 6-10-2016 at 04:43 PM

:lol:...who doesn't love to see BAJAOLDMADS goin' at it!

AKgringo - 6-10-2016 at 04:52 PM

I is snowing right now north of the Brooks Range, a winter storm warning with 24 hours of day light!

That is Barrow, Prudhoe bay, and the oil fields, 4 to eight inches so far!

SFandH - 6-10-2016 at 04:57 PM

You're kiddin', it's snowing 8 inches in Alaska? Jeez. Must mean something.

chuckie - 6-10-2016 at 05:10 PM

And: Wheat here is turning gold...."Amber waves of grain" soon..may have to go to work......

bezzell - 6-10-2016 at 05:29 PM

Ah geez, now i'll have to sulk with my bowl of milk too.

:lol::lol::lol::o 5 stents and STILL drinking milk designed for cows. Wouldn't surprise me in the least, genius!! :bounce: