BajaNomad

Help with printing fishing license

BajaBlanca - 6-22-2016 at 10:01 PM

hi all

I bought two fishing licenses for 2 amigos who are going to the punta chivato tournament

our printer is out of ink so I will print them at the store tomorrow

only I can't seem to bring them up.

does anyone have a link that will let me simply PRINT an existing license?

thanks.

Pescador - 6-23-2016 at 07:30 AM

Hopefully you have the confirmation number and a printer now. if not tell them to bring me the confirmation numbers and the BajaSurSportfishing People will be in Chivato on Friday.

CaboMagic - 6-23-2016 at 07:59 AM

Blanca call Conapesca 619-233-4324 .. Ask for Tony, if he doesn't answer the incoming call and Rosa does .. Hope this helps. Lori

EDIT - Blanca I just saw your other post about this -- if you purchased online from bajasursportfishing.com their tele is 612 123 3807 .. I don't know who to suggest but perhaps someone there can track your purchase and assist you.

[Edited on 6-23-2016 by CaboMagic]

BajaBlanca - 6-23-2016 at 08:58 PM

well - fonmar sent me the forms to put on memory stick and print.

the guys were going to leave BEFORE the offices opened up, hence my frustration at not being able to print.

what I did NOT realize is that each one can only access their own license. I cant bring them up once I log in. and I thought I could.

I was worried that the guys had driven all the way from northern California and perhaps just having the confirmation number (and pics of it as well) would not be enough for them to enter the fishing tournament.... stress stress stress

All good now - they have the licenses in hand and they are the ones who won first - second - and fourth place a couple years ago!

and thanks all for giving advice. I am going to write to conapesca and beg them to come down already LOL