BajaNomad

I just had to laugh about reported posts

Udo - 7-9-2016 at 11:21 AM

:?:

DENNIS - 7-9-2016 at 11:34 AM

Everything will be dealt with in heaven. hallyloooya

AKgringo - 7-9-2016 at 11:40 AM

I suspect that if multiple reports are are received about a post, a decision to delete or allow it to run will be made after the first report is read. If it is deleted, the additional reports probably disappear with it. That is just a guess!

bajabuddha - 7-9-2016 at 12:11 PM

I have to agree with Patch. I've used the report button with success, and I've been censored several times. Tit for tat, fair's fair..... but he got me thinking, so I went to my u2u outbox, and my 'report' - sent mails were UNOPENED three to one. Surprised the heck outa me.

Might be because the abusive article that I reported had already been acted upon by someone else's complaint, thereby not needing 'opened'..... IMO.... just a possibility.

[Edited on 7-9-2016 by bajabuddha]

mtgoat666 - 7-9-2016 at 12:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by soulpatch  
There have been times when I have reported posts that were just nasty or had no place here.
Go figure. I am sure I've been reported and I know I've been censored more than once.
So, long story short, I just got a U2U and I looked at my sent box and pretty much everyone of the sent reports were never read.
That may indicate why some peoples' opinions and ideologies get so much traction here even when the severely diminish the quality of the board.

Anyway, I thought that was highly amusing!
:lol:

If you are a sensitive type that "reports" frequently, perhaps you have been put on "ignore."

DENNIS - 7-10-2016 at 08:25 AM

Report with your feet.

Udo - 7-10-2016 at 08:33 AM

:light::o:light:

BajaNomad - 7-12-2016 at 08:47 AM

Actually, I look at every reported post.

Reports go to multiple user accounts though - and the others are not monitored for such.

fyi