BajaNomad

Road Runner - 7-14-2016 at 05:50 PM

Hey all! First post. This is a great website and I'm stoked I found it! Been reading a ton of info!

Been to Baja/Mex a handful of times, but nothing too serious. Had a huge 10 day trip planned a few months back but had to cancel due to work.

Some of my interest include: surfing, spear fishing and exploring. Anyway, I look forward to being a member here!

bledito - 7-14-2016 at 05:55 PM

welcome in the waters fine.

fishbuck - 7-14-2016 at 07:18 PM

Yeah work always gets in the way...

Welcome!:coolup:

BajaBlanca - 7-14-2016 at 07:48 PM

welcome aboard!

DENNIS - 7-14-2016 at 08:10 PM

Welcome to BajaNomad, RR. Don't forget to send me four cases of Pacifico in order to receive your new decoder ring and illustrations of the secret handshake.

Whale-ista - 7-15-2016 at 07:47 AM

Hi Road Runner- good to have a new member! Thanks for joining the discussion.

Hope you can reschedule your trip and head south soon.

shari - 7-15-2016 at 07:50 AM

Welcome to the sandbox Road Runner and thanks for the introduction...it's nice to know a bit about new kids on the block.
I can show you the secret handshake for just 2 cases of Negro Modelo and a margarita!!!:cool:
With your interests, I think you might like it in our neck of the desert on the mid pacific side so drop in and check it out on your next voyage south...oh and some sound nomad advice...quit your job!:bounce:

rancho guillermo - 7-15-2016 at 07:51 AM

As one Newbie to another....Welcome.
Hopefully we will make it thru the probation period.

David K - 7-15-2016 at 08:16 AM

Welcome to both of you and welcome all who want to have more BAJA in their life!:light::bounce::cool:

bajatrailrider - 7-15-2016 at 08:43 AM

Welcome Road Runner

Road Runner - 7-15-2016 at 12:00 PM

Thanks for the welcomes :D

Quote:

Welcome to the sandbox Road Runner and thanks for the introduction...it's nice to know a bit about new kids on the block. I can show you the secret handshake for just 2 cases of Negro Modelo and a margarita!!!:cool: With your interests, I think you might like it in our neck of the desert on the mid pacific side so drop in and check it out on your next voyage south...oh and some sound nomad advice...quit your job!:bounce:

Bahia Asuncion is definitely somewhere I want to check out. :yes:

bajabuddha - 7-15-2016 at 09:45 PM

MEEP - MEEP ! ! !