BajaNomad

Real estate records for divorce

culter - 7-29-2016 at 07:44 PM

Hello. I'm going through a divorce and I want to see if my wife has property in Ensenada behind my back. She's Mexican. How do I do that?

TMW - 7-29-2016 at 07:54 PM

Does your attorney have any contacts in Baja? Or hire a PI in Baja. Someone who speaks Spanish is what you need.

TMW - 7-29-2016 at 08:06 PM

Check your U2U.

mtgoat666 - 7-29-2016 at 08:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by TMW  
Does your attorney have any contacts in Baja? Or hire a PI in Baja. Someone who speaks Spanish is what you need.

How do you know the OP is not an abusive husband, stalker, etc.?
Be wary of helping out anonymous person in a lovers quarrel, hard to tell if you are aiding the good guy or bad guy.

MMc - 7-29-2016 at 08:15 PM

Mtgoat666 just because you would do these things and run down this road doesn't mean we all do. Most folks attack from there weakest point. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

bajatrailrider - 7-29-2016 at 10:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Be wary of helping out anonymous person in a lovers quarrel, hard to tell if you are aiding the good guy or bad guy.
MT please get back on your meds,or talk to your doctor for your problems. One big Question HOW DID YOU GET OUT!

culter - 8-1-2016 at 08:23 AM

I'm a good guy. My wife's not a bad gal, either. This is more to be thorough. Besides, it's just information- it's not like I'm asking for an address of something.

culter - 8-1-2016 at 08:47 AM

I can go to Baja myself. I was more wondering if there's something like a county registrar that I can go to.

BajaTed - 8-1-2016 at 09:42 AM

What if the suspected property held is part of an Ejido share?

I would go and tell her you found she is worth a fortune now and you want to reconcile. :)

motoged - 8-1-2016 at 11:04 AM

Folks,
The goat sometimes makes a worthwhile/sensible comment...

culter - 8-1-2016 at 12:03 PM

I'm asking a question about how to get public, legal information. If somebody asked where they can get a defense lawyer, would you deny them that information because they might be guilty?

I'd like to know where to go to get information on whether somebody owns property in Ensenada. Ensenada city hall? I don't know.

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Folks,
The goat sometimes makes a worthwhile/sensible comment...

SFandH - 8-1-2016 at 12:08 PM

http://www.ensenada.gob.mx/xxi/

http://www.ensenada.gob.mx/xxi/?page_id=581

SFandH - 8-1-2016 at 12:17 PM

Here's the facebook page for a bilingual Mexican lawyer in the TJ- Ensenada area. I spoke with him once. Nice guy.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534958289989059/

Terry28 - 8-17-2016 at 08:03 PM

Not exactly accurate.....not all states are community property states. Check out Texas before you get divorced