BajaNomad

RESTAURANTS

mikeymarlin - 9-8-2016 at 02:11 PM

hola to all---been away awhile --- could someone kindly bring me up to date about my favorite restaurants--- SABOR and JARDINES----see nothing currant--- both still operating and ???? thanks

BajaBlanca - 9-8-2016 at 07:45 PM

many folks stop by our place and they say Jardins is up and running.

BAJA.DESERT.RAT - 9-8-2016 at 09:17 PM

Hola,

if that's jardines in san quintin, they are and have been up and running.

been there in mid june and late august of this year and stayed at their hotel while fishing. rooms are super clean and great hot showers.

prices are good and food is fantastic. i had their filet and shrimp and wow !

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

mikeymarlin - 9-9-2016 at 12:38 PM

thanks for the JARDINES updates----is SABOR still open

stiladam - 9-9-2016 at 12:50 PM

Went to San Q last month. First time at Jardines and what a great place to stay/eat/bar. We were very lucky to just drop in and get the only room available.

Sorry, didn't check on Sabor.

Checked in at the Old Mill, and Don Eddies. Wanted to try eating breakfast at DE's but it was Monday and the place was deserted. We didn't want to wake up the cook haha.

LaTijereta - 9-9-2016 at 02:02 PM

Sabor in Loreto.. Their website says "closed for the season.. Back open in October"...

Bajahowodd - 9-9-2016 at 04:01 PM

Have no idea why the great Sabor restaurant is closed other than family business.

As for Jardines, my beautiful friend Esmeralda continues to operate one of the finest restaurants on the peninsula. She and her husband Carlos also operate a restaurant next to the hospital on Mex 1 called Viejo San Quintin that serves the most incredible breakfasts.