bledito - 11-2-2016 at 10:06 PM

finally after 108 they did it.

willardguy - 11-2-2016 at 10:07 PM

:bounce:

motoged - 11-2-2016 at 10:33 PM

Nailbiter.......good game....congrats Cubs :bounce::bounce:

BornFisher - 11-2-2016 at 11:07 PM

Should have been at the Chicago Club!!!
Loved the game, hated the bottom of the 8th!

Marc - 11-3-2016 at 06:22 AM

I was rooting for the Indians. They played the SF Seals here every year. I was thrilled to see Bob Feller on the mound in 1950. Been a fan ever sense.

Howard - 11-3-2016 at 06:43 AM

Holy cow!

Hook - 11-3-2016 at 07:38 AM

The Cubs win, despite Maddon's bad managerial moves over the last two games. That squeeze bunt with two strikes was a doozy.

shari - 11-3-2016 at 08:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  
The Cubs win, despite Maddon's bad managerial moves over the last two games. That squeeze bunt with two strikes was a doozy.

Yeah...what the heck was THAT bunt??? very disturbing...but Oh what a game eh!!!! those boys deserved the win...but man when they rolled out the tarps they nearly lost of of us oldies who were up way past our bedtime already!!!:lol:
Thanks to Redmesa who is our sports queen of Asuncion who hosts all these events...great fun with old Nomad amigos Boe4fun, Barbareno, Timo, Rossman &n Nan&;D
...next up...an election party at her place...should be a doozie!

Sweetwater - 11-3-2016 at 08:43 AM

Seems to me that the original game of the USA could provide a learning moment for the country.

I witnessed an epic 7 game series between a heavy favorite and a worthy challenger.
Both teams had respect for the game and the outcome.
I watched a player, Anthony Rizzo, apologize to the Ump for thinking he had a walk before the official call. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to show you up on that call.
I watched an Umpire give encouragement to that apology.
You're a good guy, you did not disrespect me, thanks for that apology, not needed.
Good luck with your effort.

WTF do we allow ourselves to be polarized as a united people that stand for real heroes and achievement? We are chiteloads better than the current state of our country!

DENNIS - 11-3-2016 at 09:09 AM

More drama than I've ever seen in sports. Haven't heard of any riots in Chicago yet. What's up with these people?

Skipjack Joe - 11-3-2016 at 10:08 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

Kluber stank as you predicted. :lol::lol:

The Indians still almost pulled it off. Cubs were lucky to give up a 3 run lead in the 8th and survive. He put in a pitcher with a 4.54 era in the 10th to save the game.

StuckSucks - 11-3-2016 at 11:12 AM

fishbuck - 11-4-2016 at 12:36 AM

Since I was born in Chicago (Highland Park) I will take credit for the Cubs winning. My family bailed from there 50 or so years ago.
But since this is probably my only chance to brag on being from Chicago... I'm doing it!:cool: