BajaNomad

Bancomern Trust Problems again!!!

bombero - 11-15-2016 at 04:41 PM

In 2007 I went to Bancomer in Santa Rosalia to make my first Trust payment. I got the trust 2 yrs earlier and had paid, in advance for, two years. I was told they had no record of my trust. After 4 years and a lot of money with one individual, I found a man in La Paz who said he could help me. I sent copies of my Fideocomiseo ad for$38785 pesos the bank gave me a number. I have been paying in Muleje since 2012. 3 weeks ago I went to the bank to pay my 2016 payment ( I tried in June but they were switching to new computers. I was ask to talk to a person in Cabo, I was told I was behind in payments. She told me to go ahead a pay for 2016 and she would send me an email. I received the email 1 week later and it said I had not made a payment since 2006 and that I owed $5683 us for 2006 thru 2016. I have receipts for all but 2014, must have been a margarita nite!! I was warn if not paid by June 2017 the debt would go to collections. I then could not get pesos from the atm, I would never ever again do business with Bancomer.