BajaNomad

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

BajaBlanca - 11-23-2016 at 09:17 PM

This has been a blessed week for me! First got this a ma zing donation from TMW: huge bag of clothes - jeans and t-shirts and really nice jackets.

laundry soap:

toothpaste:

many, many blankets!!!! Winter is upon us:

Thanks Tom! You are truly incredible and God bless.

Maybe you all remember that Kurt came last week with boxes of goodies as well. Today I went to the elementary school and dropped off 6 boxes of crayons - they were very happy!

And we have a first time guest who brought soccer balls galore! I gave some to the middle school where I teach:

I also got 3 big bags of children's clothes which I haven't even gone thru yet. It was a bajanomad family who went out of their way to donate their daughter's clothes!

Happy thanksgiving all of you. Thanks for your support. Thanks for helping me put 16 kids through college. Thanks for the help with trash cleanups (bags) and sports teams (baseball and soccer). And for the numerous side needs of supplies and conference trips and internship trips and so so so much more!

I am grateful. I am honored. I am lucky to have you all in my life.

BajaRat - 11-23-2016 at 09:22 PM

Same to you Blanca, Les and all Y'all !

MMc - 11-24-2016 at 07:56 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Less.

shari - 11-24-2016 at 08:32 AM

Have a Happy Thanksgiving amigos. We indeed have alot to be thankful for. As Blanca eloquently stated...thanks to all you travelers who donate stuff for the villages and to our wonderful guests and of course family and friends...I can taste that turkey now!

DENNIS - 11-24-2016 at 08:51 AM

Have a warm, wonderful and peaceful day everybody. SALUD

David K - 11-24-2016 at 08:53 AM

I hope the smell of turkey in the oven right now is driving you all as crazy as it is me!
Happy Thanksgiving!

DENNIS - 11-24-2016 at 09:14 AM

Keep your head out of the oven. They see you doing that and you may get locked up 72 hours for observation. :lol:

Who's Hungry???

David K - 11-24-2016 at 09:57 AM

TMW - 11-24-2016 at 10:14 AM

Our day started with me splurging for a deluxe breakfast for my wife and I at McDonalds. Later today we will head over to the Crest restaurant for the Turkey and ham Thanksgiving meal, now that is a really good meal with all the trimmings.

Our daughter had to work (in Fresno) so the family went in different directions this Thanksgiving, but we all said hi as we passed each other.

Nomad JohnM, his wife Barbara and I put together the things we took to Blanca after giving Coco his wheelchair.

sancho - 11-24-2016 at 09:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

I am grateful. I am honored. I am lucky to have you all in my life.

You are one of perhaps two, posters here that can come up with a warm,
heart felt sentiment
like that, excellent effort. Every Pueblo in Mex needs one of you. Good on the BN's that were mentioned TMW, John M, Kurt

BajaBlanca - 11-26-2016 at 08:40 PM

thanks for the kind words! I will be posting photos soon, the week just got better and better!