BajaNomad

Rod builder in San Bruno?

1bobo - 11-30-2016 at 06:59 PM

I need a connection to the Rod builder in San Bruno (or San Lucas Cove?}. Thanks

Mula - 11-30-2016 at 07:45 PM

Jim Anderson / Pescador here, I think.

AKgringo - 11-30-2016 at 07:55 PM

Oh that kind of rod! I was thinking of getting my Kia lowered and maybe a flame job and some fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror. :biggrin:

Pescador - 12-2-2016 at 10:56 AM

That would be Rigo Ojeda. 615-104-9850 His store is located just before the Tecate deposito as you enter San Bruno. There are usually two pangas on the side of his house.

DawnPatrol - 12-2-2016 at 12:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Pescador  
That would be Rigo Ojeda. 615-104-9850 His store is located just before the Tecate deposito as you enter San Bruno. There are usually two pangas on the side of his house.

Jim, not to hijack thread, but did Bruno have any kind of good YT bite this year off San Marcos Island? Or what was the synopsis of the year down there?
heard this year was pretty sketchy overall...
Thanks
In advance
Alan

Pescador - 12-3-2016 at 01:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DawnPatrol  
Quote: Originally posted by Pescador  

Jim, not to hijack thread, but did Bruno have any kind of good YT bite this year off San Marcos Island? Or what was the synopsis of the year down there?
heard this year was pretty sketchy overall...
Thanks

In advance
Alan

Boy, Highjacked again. Yeah, We had a pretty good year, when the wind was not blowing. My perception is that the netting of big schools on San Marcos and other areas has really taken a toll. We knew, because we fished the area all the time, that there was a constant influx of new fish every few days. You could tell by color, size, and temperament. Now a school comes in but when it leaves a couple days later, they may not get replaced by another school for some time. So when it was good, it was pretty good, when it was bad, it was really bad.