BajaNomad

Reindeer on the roof ...

motoged - 12-21-2016 at 08:01 AM

Woke up to the sound of reindeer prancing on the roof :o ..and realized it was raining....it was forecasted and now there is evidence.

That ought to keep the dust down....but not the 4 inches predicted !

Asuncion is the new "wetcoast".:saint:

shari - 12-21-2016 at 08:15 AM

Looks like we are in for a soaker all right...no bets on this one! But I bet we dont even get an inch...maybe half an inch...who's in? a 6 pack of Noche Buena would be nice.

It is such a shame for all the travelers who are on the road over the next couple of days. We had several cancellations due to rain too dang it. The forecast has changed now to only rain today and clear tomorrow but still...if it rains all day the roads will be a MESS! Plan on delays on the road so stock up on "roadies" hahaha.

Is your roof leaking Ged? Everyone elses is

motoged - 12-21-2016 at 08:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
Looks like we are in for a soaker all right...no bets on this one! But I bet we dont even get an inch...maybe half an inch...who's in? a 6 pack of Noche Buena would be nice......
Is your roof leaking Ged? Everyone elses is

Nope, but a bit of water creeping around the bottom of the door...but it's early still....

Sheesh....and today was to be a rock pickin' day...oh well, I'll just plug in the geetar and rock on in a different way....maybe go for a ride if it lets up....just to say I rode out the deluge...

Sorry to hear of the cancellations....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOJVk79N_t4