BajaNomad

Ala vs Clemson in Guerro Negro

capitolkat - 1-2-2017 at 08:29 PM

We will be traveling and spending the night in Guerro Negro next Monday night and wonder if anyone knows anywhere to watch the College football playoff championship game there???

Thanks- Norm

TMW - 1-2-2017 at 08:40 PM

Malarrimo's bar has sporting events on TV. If not ask for the ESPN feed. They may have ESPN in the rooms.

I forget to add, Roll Tide.

[Edited on 1-3-2017 by TMW]

capitolkat - 1-2-2017 at 08:56 PM

Plan on having dinner there- Malarimmo,-- but not staying there, will check in the bar.

shari - 1-3-2017 at 08:21 AM

a bit late for you now but for your general sporting info there is a sports bar called Veteranos a few blocks into town from Malarrimo on the same side of the street that is great....big screens and pool tables and a small dance floor for when the urge strikes you...er me.

TMW - 1-3-2017 at 12:12 PM

Shari the game is next Monday the 9th. Root for the red team.

Lee - 1-3-2017 at 12:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by TMW  
Malarrimo's bar has sporting events on TV. If not ask for the ESPN feed. They may have ESPN in the rooms.

I forget to add, Roll Tide.

[Edited on 1-3-2017 by TMW]

Watched an Alabama game at the bar once. It was rowdy. GO 'BAMA!

willardguy - 1-3-2017 at 12:43 PM

call me deacon blues ;)

capitolkat - 1-4-2017 at 09:47 AM

Thanks for the help- we spend a night pretty much every year in GN but don't do much except have dinner as we have a long travel day the next day , so usually early nights and haven't checked out any bars other than Malarimmo. WE have found Terrasol to meet all our needs for the last few years, good price, clean, efficient check in etc. but, pretty sure no US ESPN. Norm

Howard - 1-4-2017 at 11:04 AM

Predicted final score:

Alabama 39
Clemson 10

Now you don't need to watch the game!:biggrin: