BajaNomad

Boat Storage in BOLA?

OCEANUS - 1-11-2017 at 08:56 AM

Im planning on leaving my boat down in BOLA the next time I visit so that its there when I return a couple of months later. I have heard that Cangrejos has allowed owners to store boats on their property which has some level of security (fenced), but I'm not certain if this was a favor or it is a service for all.

Does anyone have any experience with Cangrejos or know of a place in BOLA that would be willing to safely store a boat?

Thanks.

woody with a view - 1-11-2017 at 09:20 AM

Try Daggett's.

Doug/Vamonos - 1-11-2017 at 09:52 AM

I stored mine at Daggets in the past. Don't remember price, but wasn't bad. I don't recall any security other than the fact that it is at daggets and there were other boats and rvs parked there. For the record, I've never had anything stolen in LA Bay in 20 years. But there have been some thefts/break-ins recently around the Bay.

bkbend - 1-11-2017 at 10:16 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Doug/Vamonos  
I stored mine at Daggets in the past. Don't remember price, but wasn't bad. I don't recall any security other than the fact that it is at daggets and there were other boats and rvs parked there. For the record, I've never had anything stolen in LA Bay in 20 years. But there have been some thefts/break-ins recently around the Bay.

A year or so ago Daggett's price was $1 USD/day for storage.

David K - 1-11-2017 at 10:24 AM

www.campdaggetts.info

Pfish - 1-12-2017 at 12:59 PM

I leave mine with Sammy Diaz. Close to the launching doc. No set price. I think I kick him out $50 a month. I think it is pretty safe there as nobody is going to mess with one of the supreme locals.