BajaNomad

RVPark park in la Ribera

bjthiesson - 2-5-2017 at 12:47 AM

Does anyone know if the La Trinidad RVPark is still open. I know Mike passed away and the restaurant burned, but is anyone renting RV space now?

Udo - 2-5-2017 at 09:53 AM

Send a U2U to Osprey. He is on this board once in a while now.

bjthiesson - 2-5-2017 at 08:16 PM

So...I will answer my own question. La Trinidad RV park is no more. We drove through it...nobody around...and it was spooky to say the least. It's posted as private property, someone was there very recently, but deserted when we were there. On our way out we were flagged down by a young fellow who is building a new RV park across the road. It's the first gate past the Pemex next to the beach on your right. We will go to Los Frailes tomorrow. Good to know there's still a place to stop in this town. He called the park 3Amigos....a couple of signs wouldn't hurt.

bjthiesson - 2-5-2017 at 10:09 PM

So...I will answer my own question. La Trinidad RV park is no more. We drove through it...nobody around...and it was spooky to say the least. It's posted as private property, someone was there very recently, but deserted when we were there. On our way out we were flagged down by a young fellow who is building a new RV park across the road. It's the first gate past the Pemex next to the beach on your right. We will go to Los Frailes tomorrow. Good to know there's still a place to stop in this town. He called the park 3Amigos....a couple of signs wouldn't hurt.