BajaNomad

Congratulations!

BajaNomad - 9-7-2003 at 09:52 PM

If you're reading this message, you've already arrived at the new location for the BajaNomad forums.

Welcome!

Regards,
--
Doug Means

reefrocket - 9-7-2003 at 10:33 PM

WELL DONE DOUG!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thank you for our home. Will try not to be roudy.:biggrin:

Mike Humfreville - 9-7-2003 at 11:24 PM

You can congratulate us all you want but it is your efforts (and expense) that have made this conversion. Thank you!

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by Mike Humfreville]

Yep. Thanks.

Stephanie Jackter - 9-7-2003 at 11:27 PM

Stephanie Jackter - 9-7-2003 at 11:32 PM

I noticed the web address is now way different. Should www.bajanomad.com still get us here or is it now more complex? My bookmark didn't seem to work anymore, so I'll just make a new one. - Stephanie

BajaNomad - 9-7-2003 at 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephanie Jackter
I noticed the web address is now way different. Should www.bajanomad.com still get us here or is it now more complex? My bookmark didn't seem to work anymore, so I'll just make a new one. - Stephanie

It's just a temporary URL. Keep the forums.bajanomad.com bookmark... it'll work for you most likely within the next 24 hours... if not, it'll take another day or two for your ISP to update.

Regards,
--
Doug Means

cool!

Natalie Ann - 9-8-2003 at 11:45 AM

My bookmark works now (Monday a.m.). Thank you, Doug, for the hard work and expense. Are you ready to accept donations towards the added expense? Mine may be modest, but it will be given con mucho gusto. :yes:

Thanks

Baja Ma - 9-8-2003 at 07:29 PM

It's great to find a new home!! There is one missing though, David. S.:?: He was there wasn't he. :o o are was he only in my dreams?
Baja Ma. ;D

Board

meme - 9-8-2003 at 09:53 PM

:D:biggrin:Thanks So much Doug !!
Good to have al our communications back in place! Due to you ofcourse!

bajalera - 10-17-2003 at 02:05 PM

I'll extend thanks, too, Doug--mostly to add to my postings. I'm too old to be a newbie.

thanks

Bruce R Leech - 10-11-2004 at 01:07 PM

this is grate thank you Bruce