BajaNomad

Expo Mulege?

KurtG - 10-3-2017 at 06:44 PM

I was in Mulege last November when the Expo was held. Good music, good food and some interesting vendors. Any of you Mulege locals know if it is happening again this year? I was staying at the Hacienda as usual so all the activity was right outside the Hotel entrance. I enjoyed the event.

willyAirstream - 10-4-2017 at 05:45 AM

Yes, it is an annual event, bigger and better each year. Date to be announced. The Fiesta of Mulege , another great event, will be in Nov. This year, due to the Sept storms, which delayed it.

KurtG - 10-4-2017 at 08:31 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willyAirstream  
Yes, it is an annual event, bigger and better each year. Date to be announced. The Fiesta of Mulege , another great event, will be in Nov. This year, due to the Sept storms, which delayed it.

Richard,
Thanks, please keep us informed on when these events happen. I enjoy attending if I'm around the area. Nothing on their Facebook page about this year.

tiotomasbcs - 10-4-2017 at 09:31 AM

Agreed. Heroica Mulege Festival would be great for me in early November. Baja Mil Prerunners and racers will be on the other side of the mtns, verdad?? Should be cooler by then, too. Thanks. Tio :coolup::bounce: