BajaNomad

For Bruce R. Leech

bajagrouper - 2-24-2005 at 01:55 PM

I am not the greatest speller on the planet either, maybe this will help you...

click here

suerte,bajagrouper

What did you say?

jrbaja - 2-24-2005 at 04:43 PM

Bruce R Leech - 2-24-2005 at 08:38 PM

Thanks to all of you Nomads.you are so good to me . now I'm crying:(

And all this time...

Mexray - 2-24-2005 at 11:34 PM

...I thought 'spelling' was what Gypsies did to their enemys...:cool:

cioppino sauce spelling

Sharksbaja - 2-25-2005 at 02:33 AM

not to worry Bruce, I made 20 gallons of the stuff and i will bring mucho down soon. You may spell cioppino any way u want as long as u keep saying such nice things....:bounce: oh, and thanks a million for all the good info u gave when we met

Bruce R Leech - 2-25-2005 at 07:26 AM

yes Pompano Sharks makes the best I ever had . check his website.

Bruce R Leech - 2-25-2005 at 07:28 AM

sharksbaja post your website address please I lost it.

cioppino site

Sharksbaja - 2-25-2005 at 03:43 PM

http://sharksseafoodbar.com
http://cioppinosauce.com
http://oregonseafoods.com

and others but they all forward to the same site for now. Thanx for the interest.
gotta go

bajalera - 2-25-2005 at 04:27 PM

You complainers have failed to notice that Bruce is by no means your average bad speller, but one who is spelling-challenged in an extremely unusual way.

For example, he has written that something is VARY important, or a GRATE cause, or never HERE. Those capped words, which are spelled correctly, sound exactly like very, great and hear--which are the words he intended.

Bruce's difficulty is KNOT bad spelling. It's that he confuses homonyms, or words that sound alike.

bajalera

Sharksbaja - 2-26-2005 at 02:42 AM

ohmygod coombyeyah:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
man u r some mellow fisherman type but ya know I think he spells that way just to mess witcha. I do the same sometimes with metaphors, ain't no harm in any of it and it is fun to play wit words. And besides, its fun to make Bruce cry (online that is) This whole post shows the vary solidarity of the Nomads and their crusty and grating type of kindness. Unconditional love is what it tis:saint::saint::saint: arrghhhhhhhh!

Hey Bruce [if you're still tuning in here]--

bajalera - 2-26-2005 at 11:08 AM

Because your approach to spelling is so unusual, I mentioned it to my daughter [whose teaching experience has included classes in Conversational Spanish at Cal Poly]. She pointed out that the problem is not with you--it's with English. Spanish doesn't have that kind of spelling hazards.

Hang in there!

Lera

Ben - 2-26-2005 at 12:25 PM

DYSLEXIA maybe???

Bruce Spelling

Osprey - 2-26-2005 at 04:33 PM

I have it. It's LYSDEXIA

Sara Smith

Baja Bernie - 2-26-2005 at 08:42 PM

I give you Sara and rest my case on just how unimportant spelling is to real communicating.
I started correcting a few of the things she sent to me and when I had finished they had lost most of their meaning AND I was not smart enough to put them back together.

Bruce R Leech - 2-26-2005 at 08:50 PM

I think you are all correct. and I take the Posts in the helpful way that they were intended.:spingrin::tumble:

wrong message

bajagrouper - 2-27-2005 at 05:54 PM

Bruce, I'm sorry if you or other posters read my original post the wrong way,all I said is that I am a bad speller also and the site had helped me...paz

Bruce R Leech - 2-27-2005 at 07:20 PM

Pompano I don't Know how to handle that one. so thanks I guess.
:lol:

Sharksbaja - 2-27-2005 at 07:49 PM

(:trance:)food chopper food chopper food chopper

spelling

comitan - 2-28-2005 at 08:18 PM

And we always worked so hard on spelling when we were kids....Why?

Typoglycemia

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it ......

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.5.0 - Release Date: 02/25/2005

bajalera - 2-28-2005 at 10:58 PM

Good one, Comitan!

bajalera

Me No - 3-1-2005 at 12:31 PM

Now I know why Bruce lives in a cage in paradise. He is friends with sharks.:lol:

Top of the food chain

Sharksbaja - 3-1-2005 at 01:25 PM

and proud of it

Bruce R Leech - 3-1-2005 at 01:29 PM

Me to Sharks