BajaNomad

Textures of Baja

Sharksbaja - 3-4-2005 at 12:52 PM

From my last trek:

bajalou - 3-4-2005 at 01:35 PM

Great stuff - keep it up

:biggrin:

bajaandy - 3-4-2005 at 01:42 PM

Nice! You have a good eye. Thanks for sharing your photos.

textutres of baja

bajaruby - 3-4-2005 at 01:45 PM

those are beautiful photos. if only i could be there NOW.
thanks for sharing
bajaruby:wow:

They are so beautiful.....

azusa_bob - 3-4-2005 at 01:47 PM

it makes me want to cry! :saint:

Natalie Ann - 3-4-2005 at 02:30 PM

Real nice images and arrangement. Thanks for taking the time.

gringorio - 3-4-2005 at 08:34 PM

Really nice shots Sharks... Where was the second one taken? Was that road made in recent history or is it really old?

Microoondas

Sharksbaja - 3-4-2005 at 09:07 PM

When the microwave towers were built back in the 60s they built the access roads of cobblestone. Incredible as it sounds these roads lead up to many a tower in Baja. Some perched thousands of feet up and some are ungated as this one south of Mulege. They afford spectacular views if you dare go up there.

Bruce R Leech - 3-4-2005 at 10:06 PM

good shots Sharks, cant wait till you git here again.

elgatoloco - 3-5-2005 at 01:24 PM

Thanks for the posting those very fine photos!

JESSE - 3-5-2005 at 02:29 PM

Great pics, the clam shells remind me of long summers in the Santo Domingo Valley.;)

Satellite Man - 3-5-2005 at 03:06 PM

Great Picture!!

Thanks for sharing.:bounce:

tim40 - 3-6-2005 at 12:46 AM

The first picture posted is our favorite for sure out of all of your wonderful shots. Where was it taken?

Punta Prieta

Sharksbaja - 3-6-2005 at 01:46 AM

It is the rocky shoreline at Punta Prieta just north of Mulege. A little tricky finding the road over but a neat place to skin dive and fish from the rocks.

MORE TEXTURE

Sharksbaja - 3-6-2005 at 03:21 AM

Photos

Cyndarouh - 3-6-2005 at 07:37 AM

Sharks, Thank you, We really did enjoy the photos. Even more so just retuning from Baja.

Marie-Rose - 3-6-2005 at 10:57 AM

Those are fabulous pics!!! Thank you! Only 10 more sleeps till we get to see some of those views in person!!!!:bounce::bounce:

Great Pics Sharks

jrbaja - 3-6-2005 at 11:32 AM

Did I see that pooch on the back of a quad here in Los Barriles the other day? Otherwise, there's a twin.

"Buzz"

Sharksbaja - 3-6-2005 at 02:47 PM

sure gets around.... everytime we visit and stay in Mulege our Samoyed/Collie dog has to make the rounds. And his territory just gets bigger all the time. He usually ends up down near the Serenidad cause he knows the way to the beach. So when he disappears he can normally be found along the river sniffing asses along the way. The last trip as I was packing to head north he took off(as usual). Couldn't find him in the usual places so I asked around the park. As i was about to head in a different direction Roberto pulled up in his SUV with Buzz in there. I asked him where he found him. He replied "oh, he was in town just waiting at the bus stop with everyone else." I don't know why but it seems he has the "popular look", as most the dogs on TV these days have a close resemblance. The only dog I have seen that can whisper on command. A great passenger, he has quite a few miles logged in Baja. Never complains and loves kids and pretty much everyone.
Next stop, probably Los Barriles.

bajalera - 3-23-2005 at 01:50 PM

What a great series! Thanks, Sharks.