BajaNomad

getting closer to legalization?

del mar - 4-29-2019 at 10:08 AM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mexico-aims-legalize-recreati...

blackwolfmt - 4-29-2019 at 10:57 AM

Ahh imagine smoking some Acapulco Gold legally on the beach of the SOC

5928134aa6a789c6d3ffaee8cee8d8af.jpg - 13kB

pacificobob - 4-29-2019 at 11:14 AM

from tedZark "Try talking to any pharmacist in BC and you'll find they know nothing."

i have tried. you are correct. they very little about it. or, any other item they do sell. just some random guy/gal with a white lab coat on.

Lee - 4-29-2019 at 11:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by TedZark  
It may be coming but it will be slower than they think.

The article states:

"With this medical pot infrastructure already in place, the time has come for Mexico take the next logical step and become the third country worldwide to have broadly legalized cannabis."

But... in fact, that "medical pot infrastructure" does not yet exist. It is definitely NOT "already in place". Try talking to any pharmacist in BC and you'll find they know nothing. Check for the pharmacies referenced in the Mexico Daily articles published a few months back and nothing there. A few botanicas may have some possibly fake CBD happy to take your $$$.

So - while the article might be wildly optimistic - it may be a bit longer than they suggest.

Correct me if I am wrong. Would be very happy to hear otherwise!

[Edited on 4-29-2019 by TedZark]

The same way an open bottle in your car will get a cop shakedown, mota will always be used to scam gringoes.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Smoking Lamp is lit. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

del mar - 4-29-2019 at 11:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
from tedZark "Try talking to any pharmacist in BC and you'll find they know nothing."

i have tried. you are correct. they very little about it. or, any other item they do sell. just some random guy/gal with a white lab coat on.

Doctor Simi could hook you up!;)

What will come first?

Howard - 4-29-2019 at 12:54 PM

Legalization of pot with no hassles if stopped

OR

Paved completion of highway 5?

JZ - 4-29-2019 at 02:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

The same way an open bottle in your car will get a cop shakedown, mota will always be used to scam gringoes.

Just got stopped in Tecate for having a beer in the passenger seat. Cop claimed it was illegal in TJ, Tecate, and Rosarito (but legal in Ensenada).

Got me for a good amount.

[Edited on 4-29-2019 by JZ]

pauldavidmena - 4-29-2019 at 03:31 PM

"With this medical pot infrastructure already in place, the time has come for Mexico take the next logical step and become the third country worldwide to have broadly legalized cannabis."

The above reads more like an editorial than actual reporting.

David K - 4-29-2019 at 04:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  
Legalization of pot with no hassles if stopped

OR

Paved completion of highway 5?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: