BajaNomad

Looking to rent a fishing boat in Gonzaga Bay on August 31 and September 1

Syko - 8-14-2019 at 05:20 PM

Hi, I am staying at Alfosinas on August 31 and September 1st of 2019. We would like to rent/charter a boat and captain who can take us out fishing, snorkeling and whale shark viewing. We would prefer a boat/panga that has fishing gear with it and a experienced captain. I can be reached at 619-987-9191 or email me at dave@syko.com thanks

Bajazly - 8-14-2019 at 11:32 PM

Ask Alfy’s, they would know. You could also look over at Papa Fernandez, the next bay over to the north, fair amount of people there with boats too.

David K - 8-14-2019 at 11:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajazly  
Ask Alfy’s, they would know. You could also look over at Papa Fernandez, the next bay over to the north, fair amount of people there with boats too.

I agree that Papa Fernandez' would be a more likely place to find a panga for hire, on short notice. Since you got a reservation for just 2 days, maybe contact Alfonsina's about a fishing boat?... Here is the area map:

paranewbi - 8-15-2019 at 04:03 AM

Campo Beluga has a gentleman who stays there, with a panga he launches right off the rocky beach for tours as requested.

redhilltown - 8-16-2019 at 05:47 PM

Also try Rancho Grande...we went out with a really nice guy named Jesus...I think he usually goes out for scallops. Yellowtail will still be deep that time of year...but Sierra and the like should be popping.