BajaNomad

Partnership Available at Papa Fernandez

wsccld - 10-13-2019 at 01:17 PM

Greetings one and all -

The weather is getting fantastic at Gonzaga Bay - Time to join in the fun!!

1/3 partnership available at Papa Fernandez - Gonzaga Bay, Baja Norte. Available at $20k. If you know this property you will know this is a steal.

Located across from Papa's restaurant. 100% solar - 24/7 - 365 days and new septic system. Plenty of RO and Well Water storage and full propane. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two wood-burning fireplaces downstairs and one propane upstairs. Full kitchen/pantry with two refrigerators and two freezers. 4+ vehicle garage with available Ford Bronco on site, aluminum fishing boat, two wave runner's, and large army style trailer. Work bench, saws, generator, tools galore, plumbing supplies, and much much more.

Give me a call (760-580-1693) Central Time Zone - leave a message if I am away or drop me a note at "wsccld@aol.com" regarding this fantastic opportunity.

Bill (Harley) Davidson

wsccld - 9-13-2020 at 11:14 AM

Partnership Available at Papa Fernandez

Greetings one and all -

The weather is getting fantastic at Gonzaga Bay - Time to join in the fun!!

1/3 partnership available at Papa Fernandez - Gonzaga Bay, Baja Norte. Available at $20k. If you know this property you will know this is a steal.

Located across from Papa's restaurant. 100% solar - 24/7 - 365 days and new septic system. Plenty of RO and Well Water storage and full propane. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two wood-burning fireplaces downstairs and one propane upstairs. Full kitchen/pantry with two refrigerators and two freezers. 4+ vehicle garage with available Ford Bronco on site, aluminum fishing boat, two wave runner's, and large army style trailer. Work bench, saws, generator, tools galore, plumbing supplies, and much much more.

Give me a call (760-580-1693) Central Time Zone - leave a message if I am away or drop me a note at "wsccld@aol.com" regarding this fantastic opportunity.

Bill (Harley) Davidson

55steve - 9-13-2020 at 03:43 PM

I'm only about $10K short!

Don Pisto - 9-13-2020 at 03:57 PM

Dougs old place?

pacificobob - 9-13-2020 at 04:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by wsccld  
Greetings one and all -

The weather is getting fantastic at Gonzaga Bay - Time to join in the fun

Bill (Harley) Davidson

good weather? is it under 100f?

freediverbrian - 9-13-2020 at 07:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Don Pisto  
Dougs old place?

Yes it's Doug and Peggy Maggie's old place

del mar - 9-14-2020 at 10:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by freediverbrian  
Quote: Originally posted by Don Pisto  
Dougs old place?

Yes it's Doug and Peggy Maggie's old place

aka "pelon" though he preferred "the mayor":rolleyes:

Whale-ista - 9-14-2020 at 02:34 PM

Pardon my ignorance: how does a share work?
Do you schedule times for use- like a timeshare in the US?
And is $20K forever?

Also- any photos of the place/location?

Thanks!