BajaNomad

Wrapping paper and scotch tape JANUARY

BajaBlanca - 12-11-2019 at 07:12 AM

Hola amigos,

I see that some of you are heading south in January and I have a grande favor to ask.

Walmart and other stores have half off Christmas wrapping paper right after Christmas and I need 24 rolls. If six of you could buy 4 rolls plus 4 scotch tape, I will be set for 2020!!!

The best would be if you can stop by our hotelito so we can meet up. Our rooms are so pretty and really inexpensive at $40 for double, La Bocana is so pretty, the $250 lobsters are the beach restaurant are so tasty and I so want to meet everyone!

The road from highway 1 to La Bocana is in excellent shape. Takes about 1 1/2 hours. No potholes to speak of at this moment.

If you give me a heads up when you are coming, We will make you breakfast or lunch or dinner. Both Les and I love to cook and you can rest assured you will get either Brazilian or Polish food. The only week we aren't around is the last week in January (La Paz for dentist).

If you cannot come all the way, there is a drop off point on highway 1 that till take you 2 minutes max. Concha then sends the package to me with the first person coming over.

BLANCA AND CHRISTMAS BOXES

Blanca and boxes (2).jpg - 96kB

jbcoug - 12-11-2019 at 10:29 PM

I am assuming this is not time sensitive since we are talking Christmas wrap. If some were to show up later, would that be a problem?

BajaBlanca - 12-12-2019 at 07:51 AM

You have months and months and more months! The main idea is to get the wrapping paper at the after xmas sale with an amazing discount.