BajaNomad

Dogs in the TJ/San Diego border zone

mtgoat666 - 4-16-2020 at 11:16 AM

A feel-good story about the dogs in the border zone... perhaps first evidence that border patrol has empathy for living creatures...
"San Diego's border dogs are our kryptonite"
https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2020/apr/15/cover-san-di...

Maderita - 4-16-2020 at 01:37 PM

She looks like part border collie ;)

JZ - 4-16-2020 at 02:04 PM

It was way too long. Made it a 1/3rd of the way and punted. Can you post the tl;dr cliffs?

BajaBlanca - 4-17-2020 at 02:55 AM

JZ It is long but read it to the end! Great story.

mtgoat666 - 4-17-2020 at 06:50 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
It was way too long. Made it a 1/3rd of the way and punted. Can you post the tl;dr cliffs?

If you are an adult and can’t focus long enough to read over 500 words, I ain’t gonna bother to help you, you are beyond help...

LancairDriver - 4-17-2020 at 07:22 AM

Great story and is nice to know Mexican stray dogs have special status on the US border.

John Harper - 4-17-2020 at 08:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

If you are an adult and can’t focus long enough to read over 500 words, I ain’t gonna bother to help you, you are beyond help...

Does not reflect well on Loyola Law School, does it?

John

advrider - 4-17-2020 at 11:59 AM

WOW, Goat you posted a good one! Defiantly worth the read.. Maybe this will give some people another view point when they look at BP agents!

mtgoat666 - 4-17-2020 at 12:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

John

Loyola law is ranked as average, maybe all you need is a pulse to gain admission? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

John Harper - 4-17-2020 at 02:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

John

Loyola law is ranked as average, maybe all you need is a pulse to gain admission? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And rich parents.

John