BajaNomad

Ateo.....you out there?

sanquintinsince73 - 5-20-2020 at 07:45 PM

I'm the guy who hooked you up with oysters at Jardines a few years back.

David K - 5-21-2020 at 08:41 AM

Ateo's latest post (May 8): http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=94427#pid1186...

Paco Facullo - 5-21-2020 at 08:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by sanquintinsince73  
I'm the guy who hooked you up with oysters at Jardines a few years back.

Have you also sent him a U2U ? Just in case he doesn't see this thread ...

Ateo - 8-9-2020 at 09:12 AM

San Q..................of course I remember your gracious gift!!!! I have told the story many times to friends and travelers. I'll U2U you.....

AKgringo - 8-9-2020 at 09:48 AM

Ateo, glad to see you check in to this forum! I always enjoy your posts, informative, without controversy!

I hope you find more things to post about, because not all of us come here to argue!

shari - 8-9-2020 at 09:51 AM

saludos y un abrazo Ateo!

surfhat - 8-9-2020 at 01:02 PM

Lo mismo and mucho salud and abrazo to you too, Shari and Sirena.

Ateo - 8-9-2020 at 03:10 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Ateo, glad to see you check in to this forum! I always enjoy your posts, informative, without controversy!

I hope you find more things to post about, because not all of us come here to argue!

You are too kind. But I know, that’s one reason I left this forum for a while - the arguments and I was being stalked online by a member.

Anyways, life goes on and good people are all around us. Thanks for your kind words. ✌️

Ateo - 8-9-2020 at 03:12 PM

Gracias Amiga!

I hope to see you soon. Also hoping to see Perry soon! My kids are all gone! Moved out and college!

Time flies.

Jon

Quote: Originally posted by shari  

shari - 8-9-2020 at 05:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
Gracias Amiga!

I hope to see you soon. Also hoping to see Perry soon! My kids are all gone! Moved out and college!

Time flies.

Jon
Quote: Originally posted by shari  

wow...crazy eh....Sirena grew up, moved to Ensenada to go to university, had a couple babies, coupla husbands, and is now back home again! The circle of life continues...hahaha! Look forward to catching up with you.