BajaNomad

Crisis = Danger + Opportunity

motoged - 5-25-2020 at 10:42 AM

A crisis is a situation that presents danger and risk, and also opportunity if one's vision allows.

A reframe for common views of Covid 19 impact:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/coronavirus-economic-change...

[Edited on 5-25-2020 by BajaNomad]

AKgringo - 5-25-2020 at 10:54 AM

That link doesn't work for me Ged.

Edit; So I guessed and went way off topic! I fixed it.

[Edited on 5-25-2020 by AKgringo]

motoged - 5-25-2020 at 11:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
That link doesn't work for me Ged.

Try the cut and paste method:

This works:

[Edited on 5-25-2020 by motoged]

Marc - 5-25-2020 at 02:21 PM

Amazing what fear can do.

RFClark - 5-25-2020 at 02:31 PM

The two Chinese characters that, together mean “Disaster”, individuality mean “danger” and “opportunity”.

It's more frightening than the virus.

Feathers - 5-25-2020 at 02:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Marc  
Amazing what fear can do.

Spawned from "ideas proposed by Karl Marx".

"The group has already helped accelerate projects, including a wristband to determine if employees fail to maintain physical distancing."

Oh, Canada. What are you thinking?

I hope you vehemently reject this "new normal'. There is nothing remotely normal about any of it.

[Edited on 5-25-2020 by Feathers]

Feathers - 5-25-2020 at 03:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
A crisis is a situation that presents danger and risk, and also opportunity if one's vision allows.

A reframe for common views of Covid 19 impact:

[Edited on 5-25-2020 by BajaNomad]

Just curious... why is BajaNomad editing your post, motoged? :?: :?:

JZ - 5-25-2020 at 03:53 PM

Doug fixed the link.

Feathers - 5-25-2020 at 04:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Doug fixed the link.

Thanks JZ... did he also delete Alm's comment?

Sorry. Of course he did. Just forget I asked.

[Edited on 5-25-2020 by Feathers]

motoged - 5-25-2020 at 08:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Feathers  

Just curious... why is BajaNomad editing your post, motoged? :?: :?:

Relax....no conspiracy theories here....:rolleyes:

[Edited on 5-26-2020 by motoged]

gnukid - 5-26-2020 at 07:33 AM

During the fantom covid dollar to peso went way up, prices went way down, few were working so it was a time to get jobs done in Baja and rebuild infrastructure, the very best of maestros were available to do their magic. It was the most productive time ever for some of us. The best maestros and talkers never stopped working. We rebuilt motors, painted cars, built fences, race cars, motos, quads, boats, cooked and we drank fresh water and ate the freshest food. An entire grocery cart full of fresh fruits, veggies, meat and fish cost $25US. It was an amazing time and now its over and back to normalcy. Peso is returning to normal, prices are skyrocketing for many items back to old prices, gas is going up and people are returning to their previous lives, and we saw the truth, Covid was a fraud for profit and control, most Delegados and certainly Mendoza are frauds, they partied and flaunted restrictions in our faces while so many suffered, isolated and out of work, Delegados were photographed partying, flaunting their own recommendations in public, while promoting fear and isolation, they're clearly motivated to promote fear and they are frauds and have lost the faith of every citizens, though, I guess that's is how it has always been and always will be, politicians are mostly corrupt puppets and frauds, except a few sincere ones. No one has faith in them and they provide no benefit to plebes.

[Edited on 5-26-2020 by gnukid]

Gnudist Conspiracies at Work ?

MrBillM - 5-26-2020 at 08:28 AM

Beware of those "fantom" forces.

BajaTed - 5-26-2020 at 10:49 AM

1st Fear
then Panic
then Terror
To all,
go ahead and say you have 35,000 years of homo sapien male genetic coding under control:?::o
50% couldn't even interact with the female of the species

Skipjack Joe - 5-26-2020 at 03:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
During the fantom covid dollar to peso went way up, prices went way down, few were working so it was a time to get jobs done in Baja and rebuild infrastructure, the very best of maestros were available to do their magic. It was the most productive time ever for some of us. The best maestros and talkers never stopped working. We rebuilt motors, painted cars, built fences, race cars, motos, quads, boats, cooked and we drank fresh water and ate the freshest food. An entire grocery cart full of fresh fruits, veggies, meat and fish cost $25US. It was an amazing time and now its over and back to normalcy. Peso is returning to normal, prices are skyrocketing for many items back to old prices, gas is going up and people are returning to their previous lives, and we saw the truth, Covid was a fraud for profit and control, most Delegados and certainly Mendoza are frauds, they partied and flaunted restrictions in our faces while so many suffered, isolated and out of work, Delegados were photographed partying, flaunting their own recommendations in public, while promoting fear and isolation, they're clearly motivated to promote fear and they are frauds and have lost the faith of every citizens, though, I guess that's is how it has always been and always will be, politicians are mostly corrupt puppets and frauds, except a few sincere ones. No one has faith in them and they provide no benefit to plebes.

[Edited on 5-26-2020 by gnukid]

Is that all?

Aren't you going to post your usual 30 links to 'prove' all this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paco Facullo - 5-26-2020 at 03:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaTed  
1st Fear
then Panic
then Terror
To all,
go ahead and say you have 35,000 years of homo sapien male genetic coding under control:?::o

For some dang reason I seem to have ZERO problems interacting with Prepagos .??

[Edited on 5-26-2020 by Paco Facullo]

TMW - 5-26-2020 at 04:02 PM

Ain't that the truth.

chippy - 5-26-2020 at 04:44 PM

1st Fear
then Panic
then Terror
To all,

God bless them! It made it so much easier for us that could.:lol: