BajaNomad

Podcasts from SlowBaja.com featuring Nomads (today was my turn)

David K - 6-14-2020 at 05:17 PM

Today, Slow Baja has the interview with me from a couple weeks ago. Baja Geoff is on the previous show. Look for more Nomads and Baja personalities to be coming in the near future!:

https://anchor.fm/slow-baja/episodes/Author-And-Historian-Da...

Ateo - 6-15-2020 at 08:15 PM

I was searching "Baja" in my podcast app last night and came across this show.

This morning I listened to you and Geoff's episodes.

I look forward to more. Good quality sound. You guys nailed it.

[Edited on 6-16-2020 by Ateo]

David K - 6-15-2020 at 08:32 PM

Thanks Jon

mtgoat666 - 6-15-2020 at 09:13 PM

Who is interviewer?
Who is “slow baja?” (Producer?)

Did not want to listen to any of the episodes, as it would likely take too long to figure out the basic details that the entry page neglects to inform... also, seems like a gringo-only thing, Few episode titles I saw indicated they only interview gringos? Odd, as it is about Mexico...

David K - 6-16-2020 at 08:14 AM

The interviewer introduces himself, which you hear. Of course, you have to listen to it to hear it, Mr. Goat. This is a new program so give it time to add guests.

thebajarunner - 6-16-2020 at 10:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Who is interviewer?
Who is “slow baja?” (Producer?)

Did not want to listen to any of the episodes, as it would likely take too long to figure out the basic details that the entry page neglects to inform... also, seems like a gringo-only thing, Few episode titles I saw indicated they only interview gringos? Odd, as it is about Mexico...

If you knew anything about Baja (besides what you glean from other posts) they might invite you to be on the show.
Your envy drips off the page......