BajaNomad

What a week!

BajaBlanca - 9-17-2020 at 04:17 AM

We have had such a fun week here in La Bocana. First we have had many guests from Bay of LA and Yvonne brought me Halloween candy! Now I have a big stash and feel ready for all the kids who will show up at the door!

This group came with lots of toys. They went to the beach, they went to Bahia Asuncion, they went exploring, they played games and ate out. It was fun to see them flying by on their vehicles. If it were not for Covid 19, we would have had much more interaction.

I saw this bug and would like to know what it is if anyone knows.

Our graduated students - Alen and Ramiro - best friends since forever, posted this photo on facebook. What the heck? I thought it was funny so I am sharing!

I went to visit 2 of the kittens that were given away. They look great and here is TROUBLE.

Lastly, my Mom is visiting (and says she now might move here!!!!) and we have hit the beach every day. The water is the perfect temperature for just relaxing.

pauldavidmena - 9-17-2020 at 05:02 AM

Did Trouble just drink that can of Tecate Light?

shari - 9-17-2020 at 11:29 AM

great to get some visitors eh! here are the baja lovers on our patio

So these same bugs are chowing down on my plums..they eat then make out....crazy stuff!

RocketJSquirrel - 9-17-2020 at 01:19 PM

Always a delight to hear what's going on in your 'hood, Blanca. Thank you. A bit of refreshment in a world gone wonky!

We all love you.

RocketJSquirrel - 9-17-2020 at 01:28 PM

Those damn cats just throw their beer cans wherever they want. Time for a "spanking".

BajaParrothead - 9-17-2020 at 03:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by RocketJSquirrel  
Those damn cats just throw their beer cans wherever they want. Time for a "spanking".
Time for those damn cats to start drinking good beer.. TL is not cutting it!!

AKgringo - 9-17-2020 at 03:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaParrothead  
Quote: Originally posted by RocketJSquirrel  
Time for those damn cats to start drinking good beer.. TL is not cutting it!!

Tecate must use catnip in place of hops!

BajaBlanca - 9-17-2020 at 06:23 PM

Hahahahaha TL indeed! Can you believe they litter? What's up with that?!!!

All good in the hood and I love that photo Shari!

defrag4 - 9-17-2020 at 11:28 PM

im gonna guess milkweed bug

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_milkweed_bug

BajaBlanca - 9-18-2020 at 01:03 PM

Thanks! Exactly the same, now to look it up!