BajaNomad

Faustine Bethesde Hilton

kesepton - 10-7-2020 at 10:11 AM

Does Faustine Bethesde Hilton mean anything to you all?

Scavenger hunt clue....

BajaNomad - 10-7-2020 at 11:08 AM

Sharp Healthcare scavenger hunt related, or Baja-related???

kesepton - 10-7-2020 at 11:12 AM

Baja, but where did you get sharp healthcare? I do work there... You're much better at this than me I can see already

Can't really think of anything though....

Faustine is lucky in French... Bethesde is a holy thing and Hilton... Well none in baja.

I thought maybe it was a word scrabble but in spanish?

[Edited on 10-7-2020 by kesepton]

David K - 10-7-2020 at 11:22 AM

Typically, and hopefully, new amigos who join Baja Nomad tell us a bit about their Baja connection or have a Baja travel question. We look forward to hearing more about why Baja motivates you! Welcome to Nomad...

kesepton - 10-7-2020 at 11:26 AM

Sorry! You're right I have been on this site for years and years and feel like I know all the usual names but I have never posted.

My wife and I are from San Diego and on our way to San Quintin to drop off some supplies. Hoping to do some surf fishing too.

Currently we are staying at K38 before we head down. Don't have a lot of experience like you all so never had much too share. But happened to be doing a baja scavenger hunt that my wife is determined to finish.... I am not sure cause the first clue we can even figure out!

Friendly people and hoping to share some of our good fortunes with them is that motivates is to travel to baja. The beach doesn't hurt either!

David K - 10-7-2020 at 11:34 AM

Sounds great! Have fun and good luck on the hunt!

BajaBlanca - 10-7-2020 at 06:58 PM

Welcome!

BajaMama - 10-8-2020 at 08:59 AM

Is there a Lucky Maria Hotel somewhere in Baja? (I get Maria perhaps from Bethesda being in Maryland?)