BajaNomad

This Really Made Me Laugh

lizard lips - 11-12-2020 at 10:37 AM

I have told this story before but it still makes me laugh and I was thinking of it this morning.

In 1990 my friend who I was in the Navy with decided to come to Ensenada to visit. He was very scared about stories he heard about the police in Mexico and robberies but I calmed him down enough and eventually met him at the train station in San Diego.

He stayed with us for a few days and felt more relaxed then we decided to go to visit my parents in Punta Banda. As I was driving and stopped at a stop light a Federal de Camino cruiser pulled along side of us and my friend said "Oh No-A Cop". I looked over at the officer and flipped him off with my friend watching. My buddy grabbed my hand and pulled it down and I could see the look of total fear in his eyes! The officer started to flip me off with gusto! Then the light turned green and my friend started to yell at me saying "Why in the hell did you do that? Now we are going to jail." The cruiser just kept on going and nothing happened.

When we got to my parents home he told them what I did and that I was crazy! Thats when I told him the officer was my brother in law. He was peeed!

I get a kick telling this story!

Tioloco - 11-12-2020 at 11:13 AM

That is a good one! Is your brother in law still on the force?

David K - 11-12-2020 at 11:20 AM

Great one! :lol: