BajaNomad

Partnership Available at Papa Fernandez

wsccld - 1-9-2021 at 01:28 PM

Greetings one and all -

The weather is getting fantastic at Gonzaga Bay - Time to join in the fun!!

1/3 partnership available at Papa Fernandez - Gonzaga Bay, Baja Norte. Available at $20k. If you know this property you will know this is a steal.

Located across from Papa's restaurant. 100% solar - 24/7 - 365 days and new septic system. Plenty of RO and Well Water storage and full propane. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two wood-burning fireplaces downstairs and one propane upstairs. Full kitchen/pantry with two refrigerators and two freezers. 4+ vehicle garage with available Ford Bronco on site, aluminum fishing boat, two wave runner's, and large army style trailer. Work benchs, saws, generator, tools galore, plumbing supplies, and much much more.

Give me a call (760-580-1693) Central Time Zone - leave a message if I am away or drop me a note at "wsccld@aol.com" regarding this fantastic opportunity.

Bill (Harley) Davidson

Chup - 1-9-2021 at 08:16 PM

Pics, or a link to pics would be nice.

wsccld - 1-9-2021 at 10:21 PM

Chup -

Thanks for interest and asking! Send me your email address and I will send you pics and the link.

Thanks,

Harley

Chup - 1-11-2021 at 12:10 PM

Check your U2U.

Chup

jpearce - 4-3-2021 at 09:43 AM

I'm interested... Please send an email to jpearce@calstatesolar.com

advrider - 4-4-2021 at 02:40 PM

jpearce, why not use one of the several contact methods he has listed? Drop him and email or phone call with the info in the add?