BajaNomad

Wonderhussy does Baja hot springs. Puertocitos here, more to come.

BornFisher - 2-11-2021 at 10:26 PM

https://youtu.be/OuIAdVBiBns

Mulege Canuck - 2-12-2021 at 07:22 AM

My buddy from Eugene loves that gal! He says her videos are very informative, sure.....

David K - 2-12-2021 at 07:25 AM

It was nice that she spelled Puertecitos correctly, too! ;)

advrider - 2-12-2021 at 08:29 AM

So did the landlord run everyone off? I've heard stories about the owner but didn't know if they were true but all of the vacant buildings seems to point in that direction.

David K - 2-12-2021 at 09:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by advrider  
So did the landlord run everyone off? I've heard stories about the owner but didn't know if they were true but all of the vacant buildings seems to point in that direction.

Well, she is down there during a pandemic with only essential travel authorized, and she wonders why no gringos are hanging around?
There is truth about the founder, who welcomed tourists and use of the road to the hot springs, passing away only to see his widow get greedy and charge fees and raise rents, etc.
Nothing stays the same, forever...

Skipjack Joe - 2-12-2021 at 11:06 AM

Those bugs she's so disgusted with are Ligia occidentalis, an isopod, a crustacean. I hope I spelled it right. They exist all over the world and have been studied quite a bit because of one peculiarity. They're a sea creature that virtually lives on land. They have a remarkable ability of preventing drying out due to being able to breathe without gills , unlike all other crustaceans. They're tons of them on the rocks a Pt Escondido. They're not like c-ckroaches. They don't feed on refuse like them but on plant life.

[Edited on 2-12-2021 by Skipjack Joe]

del mar - 2-12-2021 at 12:59 PM

seems like a nice fun loving lady!:D

bajarich - 2-12-2021 at 03:04 PM

She should read "In to a Desert Place". It might give her a better appreciation of Graham's "Crustys". :biggrin:

Stickers - 2-12-2021 at 06:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

Ged, my first impression was that she chose the handle because of it's similarity to the misogynistic term. Kind of an 'in your face' play on words.

I was probably wrong, so I will delete the post.

Well she chose the name Hussy. Look that up in Webster’s.

She does good videos very entertaining.

AKgringo - 2-12-2021 at 07:48 PM

Note to self......Think it through before you post. :no:

Now, let's get back to Puertecitos! :yes:

[Edited on 2-13-2021 by AKgringo]

advrider - 2-12-2021 at 07:52 PM

SKIPJACK, cool info, thanks for posting.