BajaNomad

Shari in the news....

Don Pisto - 11-20-2021 at 03:02 PM

just came across this
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/mexicolife/canadian-followed-wha...

BajaBlanca - 11-20-2021 at 07:35 PM

Fun read!

Skipjack Joe - 11-20-2021 at 07:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
Fun read!

They should do one about you.

advrider - 11-20-2021 at 08:11 PM

Cool story..

AKgringo - 11-21-2021 at 08:04 AM

Shari, when "Whale Magic", the movie is filmed, who would you like to see play the part of the young woman from Canada?

surfhat - 11-21-2021 at 10:46 AM

Since the early 70's that I have been going to Baja chasing surf, and now to have Shari's annual magic in my advanced years, is a true gift, and one that keeps on giving to different groups of friends who I try to bring down each year, and is all about sharing my love of Baja.

I don't do this as a commercial enterprise and never have, and only suggest help with fuel costs.

That I have this opportunity is due to Shari's passion for sharing her experiences with others. I am eternally grateful to be able to pass this so unique experience on to others.

The drive down is always spectacular in the Cirio cactus desert region.

Overnighting in San Quintin to avoid driving at night and missing out on the unique topography is my reward.

I used to drive on through past GN on my way to the East Cape for a long day and camp in the high desert. Those long days are a thing of the past, and for good reason, even if those pull over spots were exceptional.

Shari is deserving for all that she gives.

I agree Blanca and Les are deserving of recognition for their own efforts behalf of others.

To give is to receive applies to both of them. Paying it forward appears to be a theme with some of our treasured Baja friends, and for that, we can all be thankful.

I know I am.

Peace, love, fish tacos, and a gentle giants attention is the gift that keeps on giving.

BajaBlanca - 11-21-2021 at 06:12 PM

AK,, of course she does!

Surfhat, thanks for your kind words.