BajaNomad

BoLA Rape

sanquintinsince73 - 12-31-2021 at 04:47 PM

This is from a FB San Quintin page. The perps have been identified but not arrested.
San Quintín, Mas Cerca De Ti.
December 29 at 5:50 PM ·
HOLA QUIERO ASER ESTA DENUNCIA ANÓNIMA YA QUE TEMEMOS POR NUESTRA SEGURIDAD Y LA DE NUESTAS FAMILIAS HACE DÍAS EN BAHÍA DE LOS ÁNGELES VIOLARON A UNA MUCHACHA DE GUERRERO NEGRO, ENTRE TRES SUJETOS (EL JUNIOR EL ACO Y EL YOSHIRO) SE LA LLEVARON DE EL HOTEL DONDE EYA SE OSPEDABA LE ROBARON SU CARRO Y LA SUBIERON AL CARRO DE UNA HERMANA DE LOS VIOLADORES DEJARON TIRADA EN EL
MONTE VIOLADA Y LE ROBARON SU CARRO PENSARON QUE ESTANA MUERTA POR ESO SE FUERON MUY CONFIADOS SIN SABER QUÉ LA
MUJER ESTABA VIVA, FUE A DAR A UNA CASA CASI LLEGANDO AL RINCÓN ( PLAYA DE BAHÍA ) Y LA AUXILIARON, LA MUJER TODA GOLPIADA, SEGÚN SUPE QUE PRECENTAN CARGOS LOS JÓVENES POR VIOLACION ROBO DE BEICULO E INTENTÓ DE ROBO EL PROBLEMA ES EL SIGUIENTE LAS AUTORIDADES NO ESTÁN ACIENDO NADA LA MAMÁ YA COMPRÓ A LOS JUDICIALES Y ANDAN LOS CHAMACOS COMO SI NADA, AHORA QUE SIGUE TEMEMOS POR EL BIENESTAR DE NUESTRA FAMILIA AYUDA NO QUEREMOS QUE SIGAN CON ESTO, TODOS ESTAMOS MUY INDIGNADOS EN EL PUEBLO PERO NADIE HACE NADA POR MIEDO ,LA GOLPIARON CON MUCHA ENSAÑA COM MUCHA VIOLENCIA

JZ - 12-31-2021 at 05:14 PM

Slightly better translation:

HELLO I WANT TO ASER THIS ANONYMOUS COMPLAINT SINCE WE FEAR FOR OUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR FAMILIES DAYS AGO IN BAHÍA DE LOS ANGELES THEY RAPED A BLACK GUERRERO GIRL, BETWEEN THREE SUBJECTS (THE JUNIOR THE ACO AND THE YOSHIRO LEFT THE HOTEL) WHERE EYA OSPEDA HER THEY STOLE HER AND THROUGH HER IN THE CAR OF A SISTER OF THE VIOLATORS LEFT LEFT IN THE
MOUNT VIOLATED AND HER CAR WAS STOLEN THEY THOUGHT THAT SHE IS DEAD THAT IS WHY THEY WERE VERY TRUSTED WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT
THE WOMAN WAS ALIVE, WENT TO GIVE A HOUSE ALMOST ARRIVING AT RINCÓN (BAHÍA BEACH) AND THEY HELPED HER, THE WOMAN EVERY HIT, AS I KNEW THAT THE YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE CHARGES FOR THE RAPE OF BEICULO AND THEY ATTEMPTED TO THEFT THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM THE AUTHORITIES ARE NOT ACCIDING ANYTHING THE MOM ALREADY BUY FROM THE JUDICIALS AND THE CHAMACOS WALK AS IF NOTHING, NOW THAT WE FOLLOW FEAR FOR THE WELL-BEING OF OUR FAMILY HELP WE DO NOT WANT THEM TO CONTINUE WITH THIS, WE ARE ALL VERY INDIGNATED IN THE PEOPLE OF NOBODY. FEAR, THEY HIT HER WITH A LOT OF INSIGHT WITH A LOT OF VIOLENCE

4x4abc - 12-31-2021 at 05:45 PM

at El Rincon? Wow!

RFClark - 12-31-2021 at 06:59 PM

LA Bay has always given me the creeps! It should be black listed until it’s cleaned up!

mtgoat666 - 12-31-2021 at 08:08 PM

In last few years it seems that nothing good happens in BoLA. Murders, missing people, horrible violent rapes,…

So it sounds like the perps are out of jail,… are they locals? Are the animals still roaming the streets of BoLA?

What kind of community is BoLA to foment such horrible crimes so frequently? As they say, it takes a village…. and it seems the village is really flocking up

[Edited on 1-1-2022 by mtgoat666]

BajaTed - 12-31-2021 at 09:05 PM

I read that their ready to prey on the family if any retaliation for the crime occurs also. The local Cops know this too. In a perverse way, the local police inaction is saving further violence in their eyes.
This crime scenario is repeated across Mexico on a regular basis.

RFClark - 12-31-2021 at 09:21 PM

You have to wonder if the same group of criminals is committing most of the crimes in LA Bay! This sort of behavior is never a “one off” especially when the perps have immunity from arrest!

mtgoat666 - 12-31-2021 at 09:24 PM

BoLA is not a nice place. The community coddles and hides it’s criminals in plain site. The citizens have no moral compass. If the citizens cared or had an ounce of humanity, they would lynch the filth that lives amongst them.

RFClark - 12-31-2021 at 09:41 PM

Mexico doesn’t have a 2nd Amendment! Perhaps the criminals have very well armed “friends”? There’s not much unarmed citizens can do when the authorities are bought off, afraid, or both!

BajaTed - 1-1-2022 at 10:31 AM

The formation of a local vigilante group is the step some communities take. Only until economic pain occurs will the community have a soul and take the next step.
In the Cowboy culture there would be a showdown.
In the Mestizo culture the lack of acknowledgement is the result.
Culture counts.
Where's John Wayne???

BajaBlanca - 1-1-2022 at 11:05 AM

What a horrible crime. How very, very sad for the raped girl. Since the criminals were named, I am presuming they are well known. This sounds like a situation that is rapidly getting out of control.

BoLA is such a beautiful town, hard to believe it has changed to this nightmare.

David K - 1-1-2022 at 11:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Slightly better translation:

Can't see that it's any more coherent than Dave's version.

Google Translate admittedly is nothing short of astounding, but one problem with machine translation is that it still doesn't do well with badly-written source (such as the Spanish original in this case), which a human can read almost transparently.

A "slightly better" translation by a human; (lack of) punctuation reflects the original.

"Hi, I want to make this anonymous complaint since we’re afraid for our security and that of our families... some days ago in Bahía de los Ángeles they raped a girl from Guerrero Negro, among three subjects (the Junior, the Aco and the Yoshiro) they took her from the hotel where she was staying, they stole her car and put her in one of the rapists’ sister’s car, left (her) lying raped out in the bush and they stole her car… they thought she was dead and confidently left without realizing that the woman was alive… she ended up at a house nearly to Rincón (Playa de Bahía) and they helped her, the woman was all beat up… I heard that they’re presenting charges (against) the young men for rape and theft of vehicle and attempted robbery… the problem is as follows: the authorities aren’t doing anything, the mother already paid off the judiciales and the boys are walking around as if nothing happened… now afterwards we fear for the well-being of our family… help, we don’t want this to continue, everyone in town is outraged but nobody’s doing anything because of fear, they beat her up really cruelly, with a lot of violence."

Thanks Larry for making it readable... the Facebook translation was so terrible, I removed it.

RFClark - 1-1-2022 at 11:19 AM

B.B.,

Sorry BofLA hasn’t changed! It’s had goings on like this for a long time! The criminals run the place!

Lee - 1-1-2022 at 02:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaTed  

This crime scenario is repeated across Mexico on a regular basis.

x2

Across MX, S. America, Central America, development countries. In India, the female would be killed as an embarrassment to the family.

Strange world in how half the population is treated.

mtgoat666 - 1-1-2022 at 03:24 PM

If justice system does not serve the people, then people need to quietly make their own justice. Those kids better watch out when out at night,… they could end up dumped in the boonies with their throats cut.

AKgringo - 1-1-2022 at 04:35 PM

Goat, I know nothing more about the event than what I read here, and would not recommend any action based on just this report.

What if the post that Lencho found is closer to the truth? It's kind of hard to go back and un-lynch a couple of guys if it turns out she lied about the events.

advrider - 1-1-2022 at 06:48 PM

Things are not always what they seem, getting only one side of the story can be dangerous! Are there some bad things happening in BOLA, it would appear so, is this one of them? I can't say from the information provided. Will I avoid BOLA, I just might until thing are better!

4x4abc - 1-1-2022 at 07:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sanquintinsince73  
This is from a FB San Quintin page. The perps have been identified but not arrested.

Translation of one of the responses to that article (sigh, sometimes one just has to go onto facebook if it's the original source.)

I have no opinion, just presenting additional information (i.e. don't bite the messenger).

"Fernando Navarro
Y’all think that a case of rape, attempted murder and vehicle theft can proceed without evidence? Simply presenting a bruise on her cheekbone, which might have well been given her by her spouse when she arrived in the wee hours without her car...

I say this because my nephew was one of those who attended the case and there was no evidence from a doctor that there was any rape, much less signs of attempted homicide; the car was found near town where that woman had gotten it stuck… if you could read that woman’s history she has a bunch of cases tendered for that same cause in Guerrero Negro and always ends up dropping the case and asking for money. Anyway, why so much explaining if you folks aren’t open to it? "

good info - thank you!

JDCanuck - 1-1-2022 at 08:30 PM

Facebook is a great place to post unproven accusations without consequence as we should have seen over the past 5 years. Repeat the accusations often enough and it becomes unquestioned truth. Past civilizations had a remedy for this and if you falsely accused someone you were required to face their punishment if guilty. (accusations of Treason come to mind here) Politicians of course are exempted from consequences of slander as its their favourite tool.
Is it really any wonder why people trust what politicians state less than any other profession?

mtgoat666 - 1-1-2022 at 08:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Goat, I know nothing more about the event than what I read here, and would not recommend any action based on just this report.

What if the post that Lencho found is closer to the truth? It's kind of hard to go back and un-lynch a couple of guys if it turns out she lied about the events.

The victim and her family and friends know the truth. If govt covers up the truth, then the victim, family and friends may choose to create justice.
Revenge, justice, whatever you choose to call it. Human nature. Karma.

JDCanuck - 1-1-2022 at 08:56 PM

I tried your link Lencho...looks like Facebook already removed it?

JDCanuck - 1-1-2022 at 10:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JDCanuck  
I tried your link Lencho...looks like Facebook already removed it?

Still works for me. If I'm not logged in when I go there, it gives me a "this page isn't available" message. Is that what you're seeing?

Yep, thats what i see, I deleted Facebook over a year ago and have no interest in renewing it or any of the alternatives.

JDCanuck - 1-2-2022 at 01:37 AM

According to this survey, and when politicians, our wealthiest corporation CEOs in control our information sources and the majority of journalists all align on the same side of any issue, we should maybe get a bit wary. Ask your trusted nurse, doctor or policeman what the reality is instead. They mostly did enter their professions to serve humanity and far more likely have your best interests at heart.

https://stacker.com/stories/2459/least-trusted-professions-a...

4x4abc - 1-2-2022 at 09:47 AM

half the doctors/hospitals I have come across only wanted to rip me off
many did

pacificobob - 1-2-2022 at 04:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
half the doctors/hospitals I have come across only wanted to rip me off
many did

I imagine you have a lot of first hand experience with many health providers in la paz.
What facility would you be inclined to use for a general medical emergency?

pacificobob - 1-4-2022 at 08:47 AM

Bump

Paulina - 1-5-2022 at 08:11 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
Bump
:?:

Perhaps you might start a new thread on medical providers in the La Paz area? Others might be interested in that topic or have info to provide, yet not think to look in a thread about rape in Bahia for such info. Just a thought.

P>*)))>{