BajaNomad

LancAirDriver - $1,000 donation

MulegeRealty - 1-20-2024 at 12:14 PM

LancAirDriver - this deal is the perfect setup for a group of pilots or a aero-centered family compound. If you find an interested buyer in Baja Bush Pilots, Flying Sams, flying clubs, etc, and they close the deal then Mulege Realty will contribute $1,000 to you or the charity of your choice (hopefully village medical support). Mulege Realty has several airstrip adjacent properties and homes for sale but this one takes the cake for on-grid, historical income performance, and just sheer grandiosity for the area.

Thank you for your time.

https://bajasur.craigslist.org/reb/d/mulege-realty-teaser-th...

[Edited on 1-20-2024 by MulegeRealty]

LancairDriver - 1-20-2024 at 03:43 PM

Thank for the heads up. I know the place well and did not know it was for sale.I will be going down soon, and I am interested. The village medical support would be a worthy contribution also.

BajaBlanca - 1-21-2024 at 09:35 PM

What a gorgeous property.

MulegeRealty - 1-27-2024 at 06:46 PM

Muchisimas gracias, Blanca. It is a very elegant property in a great location.

MulegeRealty - 1-27-2024 at 06:49 PM

Feel free to call ahead for the drone tour and any other information you'd like. I work 24-7 (beyond the norms but within reason) to connect buyers and sellers. I hope you are pleased with the opportunity or can find a party that will revel in the setup as they deserve.

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Thank for the heads up. I know the place well and did not know it was for sale.I will be going down soon, and I am interested. The village medical support would be a worthy contribution also.