BajaNomad

Looking for a Mexico immigration facilitator in Tijuana

larrysd - 2-20-2024 at 05:20 PM

I am new to the Residencia Temporal process, and would like the help from an immigration facilitator for the INM tramites.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

stillnbaja - 2-20-2024 at 06:22 PM

Estibaliz Huizar at H&H consultants....Esti and Ali are wonderful.

soulpatch - 2-22-2024 at 11:39 AM

Timely.

I just reached out to her as I need to get my now legally adult kids PR cards renewed for the last time ( truly permanent ).

I'm curious to see what she says.

Of course, I have options in Nayarit and Guanajuato, too, but Tijuana could be very easy with just crossing the border while visiting family.

soulpatch - 2-23-2024 at 07:20 PM

FWIW, I reached out to Estibaliz and she got right back to me.
She definitely can make it happen so I wouldn't hesitate to utilize her an her partner's service.

It's all on her website.

I just don't know if I will finish the process in SMA or Tijuana, it just depends.

Santiago - 2-24-2024 at 06:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by soulpatch  
Timely.

I just reached out to her as I need to get my now legally adult kids...

Wow, seems like only last week they were running around Gecko....

soulpatch - 2-24-2024 at 10:58 AM

Tell me about it!

Time for the two of us to reinvent!
Again!

Now one twin is pursuing school at community college in San Diego this coming fall after his gap year after graduating as valedictorian with his IB diploma in Guanajuato ( the cold, hard slap in the face about the for profit higher ed system in the USA prompted him to bang out his general ed at an affordable rate ) and the other is playing drums/percussion in Nayarit, Jalisco and Guanajuato for her gap year.

We were just looking at photos of the "old" Camp Gecko and the amazing times we had there, camping in the sand before it all really changed.

It took us a bit to relax into all the goodness we had there after wrapping it up with the "tweaking soldier and his chrome plated pistol" incident up around the corner at the north end of the bay but, as you can see, it did not deter us from raising our kids in Mexico in any way.

Nice memories, Santiago, and I always enjoyed our chats as you sat on your porch.