BajaNomad

Turtle bust

Pages:  1  ..  10    12    14  ..  19

Howard - 8-7-2009 at 05:33 PM

I beleive you left our a key element to your story. I by no want to alter your story in any way but you forgot the part when Cosmos went into business with Mr. Castanza selling the Brossiere .

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Vandelay industries

Ah, yes. Import / Export, I believe.

KAT54 - 8-7-2009 at 05:47 PM

Jesse, Do you make "muffin tops"?

El Camote - 8-7-2009 at 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
I beleive you left our a key element to your story. I by no want to alter your story in any way but you forgot the part when Cosmos went into business with Mr. Castanza selling the Brossiere .

That's the Manziere or the Bro.
And what about name dropping "Jeffrey". He is the head of the parks dept.

Excellent Seinfeldian recall, fan-who-is-called-Jesse! :lol:

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 06:27 PM

Jesse......[or is it Art?]

Did your mother ever scold you for "Treating your body like an amusement park?" :biggrin:

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-7-2009 at 06:30 PM

Chief Executive Officer : Ing. & Lic. Rafael Muñoz Martinez
director@munoz-industries.com TEL: (52 664) 120 7261 NEXTEL: 125*318924*3

Vice Pres. USA: Lic. Rafael Alejandro muñoz p.
vicepresusa@munoz-industries.com

Vice Pres. Mexico: Marco Diego Muñoz P.
vicepresmex@munoz-industries.com

Administration
MBA Sandra Munoz
administration@munoz-industries.com

Finances
Mirza Muñoz Perez
finances@munoz-industries.com

I am going to ask you here. You have included your children in your scams? Why would you involve your family. I want to here it from you or them that they are part of this.

Diver - 8-7-2009 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
You have included your children .....

The "glove" procreates ??
Will wonders never cease.
I guess there really IS someone for everyone ! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure ?? :?: :o

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
I am going to ask you here. You have included your children in your scams? Why would you involve your family. I want to here it from you or them that they are part of this.

Must have learned that from Bernie Madoff.

snowcat5 - 8-7-2009 at 08:55 PM

Hey Dennis or Jesse, Has anyone tried to get in touch with Hick's girlfriend that left him at the hotel? She might be able to shed some light on Mr. Hicks. What is her name? Where did she go? How long did she know Hicks? Where is she currently?:cool:

bajaguy - 8-7-2009 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by snowcat5
Hey Dennis or Jesse, Has anyone tried to get in touch with Hick's girlfriend that left him at the hotel? She might be able to shed some light on Mr. Hicks. What is her name? Where did she go? How long did she know Hicks? Where is she currently?:cool:

Does she drink Pacifico????

JESSE - 8-7-2009 at 09:48 PM

Just remember: It's not a lie if you believe it.

coho - 8-7-2009 at 10:33 PM

Would like to offer some input on the Jimmy incident.I was at the restaurant 3 days after the incident. Two Mexican employees...Felix and the other fellow gave me the blow by blow. Reportedly, Jimmy returned after being denied service....as a totally crazed and out of control gringo. Tequila and LSD ...possibly...anyway out of control. Big guy and fearsome, that Jimmy. And wielding an instrument....a machete or some type of bladed instrument. As a confirmation of the pool cue useage...yes, the employee..not Felix administered the blow that disabled MR. Hicks and the Gringos present assisted in disabling the maniac. In the best interest of everyone present. In self defense and with the intent of only disabling an out of control maniac in possession of a lethal weapon. Only reporting what I heard.

Sharksbaja - 8-8-2009 at 12:32 AM

That's the most plausible explanation I have heard so far!

CaboRon - 8-8-2009 at 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Doesn't it seem that Jimmy has a record of making bad choices. :light:

Felonies, misdemeanors, illegal entry to Mexico (didn't disclose that he was a felone, did he ?), illegal drug sales and use, bar fights .......
and making friends with ramuna !!!!
Priceless !!! :lol::lol::lol:

And ramuna's intelligent choices include "running with a known felone and druggie" ..... :light: :lol:

You can tell that Jimmy is a scumbag simply by viewing his youtube interview .... IF there was a fight, I am sure he was the instigator .

DENNIS - 8-8-2009 at 05:58 AM

Quote:
Hey Dennis or Jesse,

I know nothing but, thanks for asking.

BajaNuts - 8-8-2009 at 08:49 AM

Quote:

why bother with her? She was gone at the time of the incident. All she could do is give a "character witness" statement which is irrelevant to this forum and discussion.

The waters are already muddy enough:lol:

[Edited on 8-8-2009 by BajaNuts]

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-8-2009 at 11:06 AM

God or father of God(Munoz)......Shortly before the planting of turtle in our restaurant your employees were asking Octovio(you know this man) that they were looking to buy turtle. Octavio told them he does not sell turtle. Employees were Edwardo and Martin of the hotel.

Can you explain your employee actions or do they have immunity because your mother had a goodfather Card##as?

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 05:45 PM

Oliva and Narc alias Oliguacamole or Vaquera
I have a lot of employees, but Eduardo or Eddy and Martin are not my employees, they work for Bety, also I knew for a long time that you sold Sea Turtle, we have a lot of Tijuana people who come to my Hotel and go to your restaurant and come back with sea turtle stew, even have tried to offer it to me, I know El Diamante who sold it to you and others beside the Gorosave people in Requeson, who were also caught the same day your were caught with sea turtle, so it is obvious you were selling sea turtle, you were only waiting to be caught doing it, so do not act as a victim, the victims are the sea turtles and they look a lot better than you.
Also, I do not know any Octavio, but through Juan I knew you usually sold it and eat it and he sometimes was caught by me with a little, in fact that was part of the problem I had with him and why he was fired as manager.
Olivia, nobody planted that sea turtle in your restaurant, when you saw the military entering your restaurant you tried as usual to get rid of the evidence and tried to dump the pot with sea turtle stew outside but a soldier entering through the back door caught you with it in your hands and going out, it is in the declarations, so if you were trying to get rid of it, you knew what was in the pot, you also in this forum stated that you were preparing it for a Ensenada family, just look at your own words and that of Narc in the first statements here, but I know you change histories a lot and not in a very intelligent way, it have happened often in your declarations and that is why you are being convicted for lying to the judicial authorities.
Vaquera or Olivia, I also have always suspected Narc of doing that to you, because he was observed on the Km 95 on the side of the road talking with the investigator who directed the turtle bust on you a few hours before it happened, I told you that here before, remember that that day we didn´t have a telephone, so the call was not originated at the hotel, forcefully it have to have originated from your own restaurant telephone.
I do not deny that I am trying to put you in jail, but you know I put my name on every claim I have done against you and Narc and those are for robbery, robbery with violence, damage in private property, lying to authorities and I don´t need any extra one, also you sooner or later will be caught with a big amount of drugs and you now I don´t have to plant them on you or Narc, you will also be caught selling alcoholic beverages in Federal Zone, having permanent constructions on Federal Zone, renting federal Zone and in general doing bad use of Federal Zone and all those will be on me, also, the Jimmy´s injuries are enough to put you in jail, but drugs and sea turtle, you do not need any help, you will do it to yourself.
Olivia, all this has been to show that you are not a victim as you portrayed yourself initially, just accept your criminal behavior, it is in the open now and you know you will bribe every authority there is, if you can, so why worry, but don´t try to blame what has happened and will happen to you on other people, you are a criminal and you better than anybody know it.

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-8-2009 at 05:55 PM

Wow, I guess that takes care of that!
You are known as a paranoid fictional person.
I think you know Octovio well.

norte - 8-8-2009 at 06:00 PM

Shoot and toke up boys, we have a new thread capturing our interest now!!!!

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
I do not deny that I am trying to put you in jail

:lol::lol::lol:

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 06:08 PM

Caboron
It is obvious to any intelligent people, Jimmy did not instigated it, because he let go first his 3 friends before starting to talk, when you instigate something you try to have the advantage, he didn´t do it that way, he just thought he was among honest people and he was wrong; also even if a lonely 62 year old gringo start a fight, it is not a reason why 8 people, 2 of them very young and Olivia to beat him almost to death, with pool sticks and machetes, kicking him while in the floor and then dump him covered in blood in stale water outside, thinking he was dead.
Those are criminal acts from start to finish and he has the injuries to prove it, also Olivia´s employee, who accepted hitting him over the head from the back with a pool stick is already convicted of the crime and sentenced to 6 years in jail since 2 years ago, but he has not served a minute in jail and only working with Olivia´s godfather.
All those facts prove beyond a doubt that even being Jimmy an ex felon, he was a victim of the same people who was caught selling sea turtle stew and who at this time has an standing order for her arrest for robbery with violence and weapons.
It disturbed me, how you try to make a joke of very serious crimes and try to blame the victim, that only mean you are the same kind of people and maybe even one of the 8 people who where there at that time and if not, you are the same as them anyway.
:fire:

[Edited on 8-9-2009 by ramuma53]

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-8-2009 at 06:13 PM

I have one last suggestion on how to resolve the dilemma on who is telling the truth with respect to the date of the incident with James Russell Hicks at the restaurant. It’s called a polygraph. Yeah, yeah I know it’s not admissible in a court of law here in the USA unless both sides (defense and prosecution) agree to make it admissible on the record. Both James Russell Hicks and Mark Jerome Burbey need to come to San Diego on their own dime and on their own dime pay for an independent polygraph examiner to ask them the relevant questions pertaining to the incident on the evening of the alleged event. I think that this will be the only way to honestly determine who the untruthful person is. Of course this polygraph would have to be administered, videotaped and monitored by an independent and unbiased person.

Suggested questions for James Russell Hicks:
1. Did you have a knife in your possession in the restaurant on the date of the incident?
2. Did you take out a knife from your pocket in the restaurant on the date of the incident?
3. Did you threaten anyone with a knife in the restaurant on the date of the incident?
4. Did you verbally threaten anyone in the restaurant without a knife on the date of the incident?

Suggested questions for Mark Jerome Burbey:
1. Did you cut James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
2. Did you attempt to severely injure James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
3. Did you attempt to kill James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
4. Did anyone known to you attempt to kill James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
5. Did anyone known to you attempt to injure James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?

Those questions can be modified of course.

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 06:18 PM

Quote:
It disturbed me, how you try to make a joke of very serious crimes and try to blame the victim, that only mean you are the same kind of people and maybe even one of the 8 people who where there at that time and if not, you are the same as them anyway.
:fire:

Caboron, y think your about to become "joker that used to be called Caboron" :lol:

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 06:20 PM

Oliguacamole alias Vaquera, I do not know any Octavio but I will ask the PGR investigator, who is that Octavio and then I will tell you who he is, but you seem to know who he is very well.
Liar who used to be kbnown as Jesee, those are your best comments on this forum, keep it that way, you even look better.

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
I have one last suggestion on how to resolve the dilemma on who is telling the truth with respect to the date of the incident with James Russell Hicks at the restaurant. It’s called a polygraph. Yeah, yeah I know it’s not admissible in a court of law here in the USA unless both sides (defense and prosecution) agree to make it admissible on the record. Both James Russell Hicks and Mark Jerome Burbey need to come to San Diego on their own dime and on their own dime pay for an independent polygraph examiner to ask them the relevant questions pertaining to the incident on the evening of the alleged event. I think that this will be the only way to honestly determine who the untruthful person is. Of course this polygraph would have to be administered, videotaped and monitored by an independent and unbiased person.

Suggested questions for James Russell Hicks:
1. Did you have a knife in your possession in the restaurant on the date of the incident?
2. Did you take out a knife from your pocket in the restaurant on the date of the incident?
3. Did you threaten anyone with a knife in the restaurant on the date of the incident?
4. Did you verbally threaten anyone in the restaurant without a knife on the date of the incident?

Suggested questions for Mark Jerome Burbey:
1. Did you cut James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
2. Did you attempt to severely injure James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
3. Did you attempt to kill James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
4. Did anyone known to you attempt to kill James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?
5. Did anyone known to you attempt to injure James Russell Hicks with a large knife, sword or Machete on the date of the incident?

Those questions can be modified of course.

mulegemichael - 8-8-2009 at 06:21 PM

gee whiz...it continues on....i HATE to throw my hat in the ring but....i will....mark and olivia are the real deal here...they are out front, right on folks..trying to make a living...i have stayed in their rentals over the years and i NEVER drive by without stopping and gulping a cold,VERY, cold pacifico. Both roz and i think this jerk is truly jacking this couple around...we throw our support to mark and olivia.....AND...a few years ago i got to their place at dark...oops...i wanted to get to loreto...but..not...they gave me the big, beachfront, 4 bedroom house for a price that should be illegal it was so cheap...they are nice, honest folk...screw this tijuana a**hole....can you believe it; 57 pages of posts????...come on people...m.

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 06:24 PM

I apologize to everybody, i have way too much time in my hands, its been a very slow but fun summer:biggrin:

DENNIS - 8-8-2009 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
come on people...

It's just starting, Mike.

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 06:36 PM

Mulegemichael
Would you be so brave as to declare that what you have said here is true in front of the Federal district attorney?
Because we are looking for a credible witness who have rented that bungalow located in Federal Zone because you are right, it is illegal to rent bungalows in Federal Zone and without a federal permit as hotel in Federal Zone, you trying to serve as character witness, have just proved them guilty of a federal crime, specifically renting Federal Zone.
Would you come forward and declare before the Federal District Attorney in Santa Rosalia that what you just said is true???????
You just demonstrated that they are committing a federal crime here.

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 06:45 PM

Elinvest8
In this case I think the liar formerly known as Jesse is right, at leats with the picture, it would be very difficult to put Narc on the poligraph because if you ask him if he deal in drugs? he will be in deep problems then and there, also if you ask him if he married Olivia legally, he will also be in problems, they only made it look like they did it but they didn´t do it legally, not even Narc is that crazy.
For Jimmy, I do not think he will object just for the fun of it, also he know he has been telling the true and his injuries are there to prove it.

Elinvest8, you were an investigator and I do not doubt you were a good one, what do you think about beating a 62 year old gringo with or without a reason by 8 people even without machetes or polsticks??????? and then thorowing the body to stale water outside?????
Please your opinion ?????

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 06:55 PM

Opinión

Joaquín Sermeño Lima
Bahía Concepción y "El Mano Negra"

El Sudcaliforniano
5 de marzo de 2009

Conocido en los bajos fondos como "El Mano Negra", Rafael Muñoz Martínez fue señalado por la Procuradora Federal de Protección al Ambiente, Maritza Muñoz Vargas como un posible acaparador de terrenos, finquitas y lotecitos localizados en una de las bahías más preciosas del municipio de Mulegé: Bahía Concepción. Como se sabe, Bahía Concepción se ubica a sólo 97 kilómetros al noroeste de Loreto, siguiendo la carretera federal número uno; o dicho en lenguaje regional, guiándonos por la "transpeninsular". Hasta donde nos permite recordar nuestras misérrimas neuronas, la primera vez que se escuchó de un proyecto en firme ubicado en esa zona fue el 08 de diciembre de 2005 cuando el grupo Carso que dirige el ingeniero Carlos Slim Helú, presentó al gobernador Narciso Agúndez Montaño un anteproyecto para la construcción de un complejo turístico-náutico en la zona de Bahía Concepción, el cual incluiría hoteles, villas, restaurantes y otros atractivos dirigidos a personas de alto poder adquisitivo. La presentación corrió a cargo de Ignacio Mario de los Cobos, según se puede leer en el sitio oficial en Internet del Gobierno del Estado. El representante del grupo financiero más importante de México, el cual maneja empresas como SAMBORS, SEARS, INBURSA y TELMEX, entre otras, señaló que ya se han analizado algunas opciones para la compra de tierras en la zona antes referida a fin de concretar la construcción de este complejo, el cual representaría el inicio de una serie de inversiones que Grupo Carso tiene contempladas para el estado.

Si el resto de las neuronas que nos quedan en nuestro reducido cerebro no nos dejan mentir, la segunda noticia que tuvimos al respecto apareció en el mismo portal hace menos de un año, el 24 de junio de 2008 y en ese entonces se anunció que Norberto Garza, representante del desarrollo turístico "Paraíso Mulegé" en la zona de Bahía Concepción, presentó el proyecto al gobernador Narciso Agúndez. Por cierto, a los pocos días un chistoso trató de darle en la torre a los precios de esa región, ya que en Internet se pudo leer la siguiente oferta: "Baja California Sur, Bahía de la Concepción (sic), municipio de Mulegé, 1200 hectáreas, fabuloso terreno con 5 km de playa, ideal para zona turística. Valor catastral 62.30 por m2, remato 6 dólares el m2" ¿Ya andaría El Mano Negra metiendo sus negras manos?

Durante el año que recién empieza, los acaparadores (y las acaparadoras, diría el Tito Piñeda, o bien, "las y los" acaparadores) hicieron lo propio y empezaron a darle vuelo a la hilacha. La delegada de la PROFEPA en el estado, Maritza Muñoz Vargas, tuvo que intervenir confirmando la nota periodística publicada por El Sudcaliforniano el día 04 de febrero, referente al cierre de accesos a playas en el municipio de Mulegé. La delegada comentó que "mediante recorrido de vigilancia, la PROFEPA confirma que el acceso a la playa Armenta, en Bahía Concepción se encuentra cerrada, se colocaron postes con alambre de púas en el camino, siendo esta la única entrada a este lugar conocido como playa Armenta, los postes están colocados a una distancia aproximada de 315 metros de la zona de playa más cercana y estos están colocados en el camino, a un lado de la carretera transpeninsular, este camino, brecha o acceso es de tierra, el cual está construido en propiedad privada, se ignora quiénes son exactamente los propietarios de este predio, al parecer del ejido La Purísima o propiedad de Rafaelito Mano Negra. La dependencia no encontró cercos en la ZOFEMAT (zona federal marítimo terrestre) de la playa Armenta, ni en La Perla las cuales -manifiesta- no se encuentran concesionadas, tampoco se encuentra ocupada. "Por otro lado se observa que el acceso a la playa La Perla, en Bahía Concepción, se encuentra cerrado, se colocaron postes con alambre de púas en el camino, los postes están colocados a una distancia aproximadamente de 600 metros de la zona de playa más cercana". En la playa Buenaventura no se observó cerrado el acceso a la ZOFEMAT y la playa, confirmó la dependencia, está concesionada a la ciudadana Olivia Higuera Aguilar" (El Sudcaliforniano, 04 de febrero de 2009). Al día siguiente, esta casa editorial informaba que en el caso de los despojos en la zona de Buenaventura, Mulegé, deberá ser investigado por las autoridades federales con el regreso del empresario Rafael Muñoz Martínez, que según el Registro Agrario Nacional, en un documento emitido en julio del 2003, ostentaba títulos apócrifos; de momento la delegada de la Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente (PROFEPA) en BCS, Maritza Muñoz Vargas, ordenó una inspección a la zona por el cierre de accesos a las playas. Ayer este diario dio cuenta de una denuncia realizada por la afectada, Olivia Higuera Aguilar: Rafael Muñoz y sus empleados cerraron accesos a las playas, se apoderaron de una tienda propiedad de ella misma y destruyeron la caseta del vigilante del predio "La Armenta", propiedad de la empresa Yates y Turismo. Acciones como éstas no son nuevas pero han sido impunes por años. La investigación del caso se retoma por el sector menos pensado, el ambiental, la PROFEPA instruyó una inspección que se estaría realizando entre ayer y este día en la zona, para verificar el cierre de accesos de playa, lo cual está prohibido, máxime cuando no se cuenta con una concesión de la ZOFEMAT, en este caso hay una concesión vigente, también a nombre de Olivia Higuera. Ayer la delegada de PROFEPA confirmó que tomó la publicación de este diario como denuncia pública y ordenó la inspección, de ahí podrían derivarse las observaciones que pueden dar parte a autoridades en la materia. Como un dato adicional, en los archivos digitales de la Procuraduría Agraria este diario retoma una anotación de septiembre del 2003: "En el caso de despojo y fraude del hotel Buenaventura en Mulegé, las autoridades agrarias confirmaron que legalmente Olivia Higuera Aguilar es la posesionaría de las tierras costeras, por lo que de ser necesario aportarán elementos a las denuncias penales en contra de los empresarios Rafael Muñoz y Juan Ernesto Corona, quienes siguen ofertando estos predios. Alberto Orozco Moreno, delegado de la Procuraduría Agraria, explicó que aunque la resolución de este asunto no es de su competencia porque se procederá contra un particular, la institución da fe del carácter de posesionaria de la afectada; por su parte, el encargado de la Secretaría de la Reforma Agraria en la entidad, Edelmiro Villela, aceptó que la irregularidad existe y que casos como éste se han presentado en todo el país" (Gustavo Alonso Álvarez, El Sudcaliforniano, 05 de febrero de 2009).

Posteriormente, el 24 de febrero del año en curso, El Sudcaliforniano señaló que el obscuro hombre de la mano negra parece ser oriundo de Tijuana, BC, y se dice que Rafaelito Mano Negra se dedica a la paciente labor de cercar terrenos ubicados en las playas "La Armenta", "El requesón", "La Perla" y "Buenaventura". Si usted, amable lector, visita el portal "Bahía Concepción Baja California Sur" podrá explicarse porqué El Mano Negra desea agandallarse todas esas playas. El sitio en Internet menciona a SECTUR como fuente y textualmente dice: "Esta bahía es considerada por muchos como la más bella del estado. El contraste entre sus playas blancas, la calma de sus cristalinas aguas y la dureza de la sierra que la rodea hacen de Bahía Concepción un pequeño paraíso. En la bahía se hallan diferentes playas, cada una con algo diferente que ofrecer. Santispac está flanqueada por manglares y la porción de sierra que la rodea guarda pinturas rupestres en una zona conocida como El Tordillo, tres kilómetros adentro. Otra playa famosa es El Requesón, que exhibe una colina rocosa de color blanco que con la marea alta se convierte en isla. También destacan por su belleza las playas Concepción, Los Cocos, El Burro, la de Buenaventura y Playa Armenta. Finalmente, la carretera transpeninsular bordea la bahía ofreciendo una excelente vista desde cualquier punto. Son varios los deportes acuáticos que puedes practicar en Bahía Concepción: natación, esquí, veleo, buceo, pesca deportiva, snorkeling, windsurfing, surfing y remo. También puedes realizar una excursión a los manglares y a la sierra, o recorrer las pinturas rupestres de El Tordillo. El Coyote se encuentra a tan sólo 27 kilómetros al sur de Mulegé. Debe su nombre al petroglifo que está en sus inmediaciones y que representa a un coyote en acecho. En Mulegé puedes visitar la Misión de Santa Rosalía. En la bahía encontrarás todos los servicios necesarios para pasar una estancia muy agradable: hoteles, restaurantes, bares, autobuses, arrendadoras, transporte turístico especializado, avionetas, barcos, yates, lanchas y transbordadores" (Fuente: SECTUR). Tanta belleza crea ambiciones; lástima, pues gran parte del desarrollo del Estado está localizado en tan precioso lugar.

http://www.oem.com.mx/elsudcaliforniano/notas/n1072169.htm

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 06:57 PM

Retador, 'El Mano Negra' ataca de nuevo

Tres residencias que se ubican en la zona de la bahía de Santa Inés fueron invadidas por Rafael Martínez.

El Sudcaliforniano
30 de marzo de 2009

Gustavo Alonso Alvarez

La Paz, Baja California Sur.- Rafael Muñoz Martínez "El Mano Negra", sigue extendiendo su territorio en las costas de Mulegé, ni las denuncias ante el Ministerio Público, ni las interpuestas ante PROFEPA por invasión de Zona Federal, ni los pleitos agrarios valen, este terrateniente se apoderó ahora de tres casas más en la bahía de Santa Inés, las tres propiedad de norteamericanos, los denunciantes ya no saben a qué dependencia acudir.

Este diario ha dado seguimiento por años, a los abusos que iniciaron en San Buena Aventura, cuando Rafael Muñoz con títulos falsos, según el RAN, despojó de un predio y un inmueble (un hotel) a Olivia Higuera, ejidataria de La Purísima y concesionaria de la Zona Federal, ahora se informa de más abusos y pocas respuestas a pesar de las muchas denuncias que se han interpuesto ante autoridades de los tres niveles en diferentes sexenios y trienios.

A continuación les presentamos la trascripción de la carta que recién enviaron Olivia Higuera y Mark Burbey su esposo, a su abogado Héctor Essaú, donde se aprecian cansados de tanta impunidad y denuncian más despojos.

"Lic. Héctor Essaú: Recibí el escrito que presentaste al magistrado en el TUA, pero quiero hacer referencia a que no mencionas que Muñoz ha tomado posesión de las casas, ya sea rentándolas o acomodando a su "gente", estas son la de: Ted & Cheryl, Terry & Carol Murphy, así como la de Alex & Gayleen Speros. Esto independientemente de los bloqueos hacia la tienda y los cercos de alambre que instaló a ambos lados del hotel y la quemazón que ocasionó en una de las casas a un lado del hotel. También quiero comunicarte que el día 25 de marzo asistí a una reunión en la delegación referente a las medidas que tomarán las diferentes dependencias (Cruz Roja, la Marina, los soldados, Seguridad Pública, Protección Civil, comandancia, delegación etc.,) durante la Semana Santa, ahí tuve la posibilidad de exponer lo que está pasando en Buenaventura, La Perlita, La Perla y Armenta que hasta la fecha continúan cercadas y los visitantes no podrán tener acceso a las playas, esto ocasionó que el día de hoy jueves, a través del delegado de Mulegé lo hiciera del conocimiento a la presidencia en Santa Rosalía, enviando a 3 personas del Ayuntamiento encargados de la ZOFEMAT a verificar si efectivamente estas playas estaban cercadas. Yo los acompañé a verificar los cercos instalados en la tienda y a ambos lados del hotel, saliendo Rafael Muñoz a tomarnos fotografías y a las credenciales, Muñoz estaba bufando, no podía ni hablar, este comentario me lo hicieron los de la ZOFEMAT Santa Rosalía, cuando se dirigieron a su vehículo y proseguir a tomar fotos de las otras playas, Muñoz insistió que los iba a seguir en su vehículo y así fue.

Sugirieron que fuéramos el grupo de los afectados a hablar con el presidente municipal en breve.

A continuación la traducción de lo que Marco tiene que decirte al respecto:

Quiero informarte que otra construcción ha sido tomada por Muñoz, la casa de Ted y Cheryl Clinite, al momento la tiene ocupada por la gente del CREAD (Centro de Rehabilitación) también la de Alex y Gayleen y la de Terry & Carol Murphy, utilizando a estas personas para cercar con alambre de púas nuestra propiedad que tenemos bajo contrato con el Ejido La Purísima, cuando estaban cercando atrás del taller y de mi casa portaban machetes y barras. La única autoridad que inspeccionó el área fue PROFEPA, de ahí en fuera ninguna, es por eso que Muñoz se va a apoderar de más construcciones. Como es de tu conocimiento tengo la concesión de la ZFMT y la obligación de pagar el derecho por uso y aprovechamiento, sin embargo Muñoz sigue cobrando por acampar en la playa por más de 4 años, robándonos a la fecha más de $100,000.00 pesos por año, incluyendo las caravanas. Si llego a caminar enfrente del hotel, Muñoz sale inmediatamente en forma amenazante a gritarme que me retire de su propiedad, he hecho 2 reportes anteriores en su contra presentando el reporte médico sin que nada se haya hecho mientras que Muñoz hace y usa todo para presionarnos. ¿Rafael Muñoz Martínez es inmune a que se le consigne?

Le llamamos por teléfono al Lic. del ejido Luis Fernando Cerecer González tel. 612-14-022-69, oficina 128-68-19 en La Paz, qué es lo que el ejido estaba haciendo al respecto y me contestó que en este caso él no tenía orden para intervenir. Quizá tú me puedas decir porque nosotros tenemos que defender terrenos ejidales sin tener ningún apoyo del ejido. Olivia está muy estresada al igual que yo. Da vergüenza que toda la gente nos pregunta si nuestro caso se resolvió así como algunos funcionarios que llegan al restaurante si ya se resolvió o en qué estado se encuentra, situación que obviamente en lugar de mejorar parece que se empeora. Urge que el tribunal actúe.

En marzo 2008 nos dijiste que el magistrado daría su resolución respecto a las casas, después dijiste en julio/2008, es marzo 2009 y todavía no hay resolución y si no la hay pronto Muñoz lejos de invertir destruirá todo como lo ha venido haciendo.

Muñoz tiene tan mala reputación que las autoridades y el TUA deben de ejercer en contra de esta persona, pues se supone están para defender los derechos de los ejidatarios, pues de acuerdo a nuestra Constitución la justicia debe ser expedita. ¿No es así?

Preferimos estar en comunicación contigo vía e-mail pues algunas veces es imposible de hacer llamadas telefónicas, además de tener por escrito estas comunicaciones. ¿Te parece bien?

Creemos que el Ministerio Público que ha sido corrupto, el juez nos encontró inocentes y a la fecha seguimos firmando (en mayo/2009 son 4 años), nunca antes alguien ha estado en esta situación.

Nos resulta imposible retirarnos o salir a Mulegé, pues temo que Muñoz y sus empleados hagan algo en nuestra ausencia, esperamos buenas noticias pronto, Olivia y yo queremos ir a La Paz y tratar de obtener algo positivo, date cuenta que estamos viviendo una situación desesperante, mi vecino es mi peor enemigo, contamos contigo y tu ayuda así como que estés en continua comunicación con nosotros. Han transcurrido 7 años viviendo esta pesadilla.

http://www.oem.com.mx/elsudcaliforniano/notas/n1104318.htm

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 07:00 PM

Ramuma,

Can you respond to those charges?

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-8-2009 at 07:08 PM

Quote:

Elinvest8, you were an investigator and I do not doubt you were a good one, what do you think about beating a 62 year old gringo with or without a reason by 8 people even without machetes or polsticks??????? and then thorowing the body to stale water outside?????
Please your opinion ?????

Rafael, if what James Russell Hicks alleges is true and it was an attempted murder, if proven “Beyond a reasonable doubt” It could be a potential life imprisonment sentence. That said a 25 year sentence will probably be given. Now in Mexico I don’t know what punishment a person could be sentenced too.

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 07:19 PM

Liar formerly known as JESSE
Looks like you do not understand and keep being the drug dealer´s advocate, just repeating other people lies.
First, I was investigated by the Federal Police for using Falsified documents based on a wild allegation by Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar, also known here as Oliguacamole and in the drugs world as Vaquera in 2006, the (PGR) Federal Police asked the SRA about the allegations and the SRA sent my legal official file to them, including my Federal issued private property title, proving I am the legal owner of the land and that the documents were not falsified, I have posted legal proof here already of this fact, but you just returned to an already explained allegation, even you said that it looked like I was the legal owner.
Concerning the closing of Federal Zone, I closed 3 accesses to the beach for security reasons, but I left 2 open and through those 2, you can access the whole federal zone, also according to the law, I am obligated to allow people to access Federal Zone on foot with only one entrance where I chose every 800 meters, so I am right and complying with the law, also I can do anything I want in my land, putting a fence is my right and I did it but allowing safe passage to the Federal Zone, even Olivia benefit from that passage I allow her to have.
Concerning all other of Olivia´s allegations, all have been dismissed as wild allegations and not even prosecuted by the District attorney since I have legally proved I am the legal owner and nobody else have any other paper even suggesting it, Olivia only has a Federal Zone concession bordering my property only.
As you see, your bad intention really do not state any wrong doing by me, only the bad intentions of the people who wrote that article and of course you not being very picky, just repeat it.

ramuma53 - 8-8-2009 at 07:27 PM

Elinvest8
What Jimmy said is already proved in court true, since the Olivia´s employee has been already convicted of that crime, but the judge returned the case to the District attorney, because Olivia and Narc were not prosecuted and are mentioned by all witnesses as part of the crime, but the district attorney just neglected to prosecute them too.
Those are not allegations, those were charges proved in a court of law already and at least one people ´Amancio¨ convicted of those charges, also the convicted one, has not served the sentence of 6 years in jail, because they have not told him to start serving the sentence, have you heard something like that?

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-8-2009 at 08:22 PM

Rafael since I do not know what happened in court, or know who was or was not prosecuted I can only surmise that if the judge returned the case to the District Attorney it may have been done so to include others in the prosecution. I don’t know if Mexico has this but people in the USA who are under suspicion of a crime are innocent until proven guilty. That said, I guess we will have to wait to see if others are prosecuted and what the outcome is. As far as why the man who was found guilty as being a participant in the crime has not gone to jail yet, I have not heard of something like that happening here.

BajaNuts - 8-8-2009 at 08:30 PM

Quote:
Caboron
... he let go first his 3 friends before starting to talk, ....

...8 people, 2 of them very young and Olivia to beat him almost to death, with pool sticks and machetes....

.... kicking him while in the floor....

.... and then dump him covered in blood in stale water outside

ramumamumamuma...tisk, tisk...you are the pot calling the kettle black! You call others liars and yet again you tell an incorrect version of the story!

BOTH PARTIES AGREE that-
Mr. Hicks LEFT...and then came BACK

Mr Hicks was not beaten by 8 people, Mr. Hicks said "2 or 3"...He did say the 8 people surrounded him, but that is not a statement that they were all beating on him!

Mr Hicks was not on the floor, his own testimony said he was stunned by the cue stick, and he is unclear if he was struck with the machete. He did SEE a machete, but that does not prove he was STRUCK with it. At no point does Mr.Hicks say he was on the floor.

Video question..."what did they do when you left the restaurant?"
Mr. Hicks's reply "nuthin, they didn't do nothin. I couldn't see nuthin cuz of the blood. That's when I fell into the culvert and hurt my ribs"

Once again, Mr. Hicks was NOT DUMPED into stale water by the 8 people in the restaurant!

I'm sorry, ramuma, but your continued disregard for Mr. Hicks's statement that you hold up as the "holy grail" in this situation has proven you to be the LIAR.

Perhaps a new name for you, since you are so fond of calling others names...

ramuma.who.can't.get.his.story.straight

Don't expect others to believe you, when you are proven to be a liar by your own witness.

norte - 8-8-2009 at 09:13 PM

What a bunch of idiots, Alll taking stories and posting them as facts. Stating.. OH ?I am Neutral", I "only stayed there for the last 10 years" and only drink beer there. BS....You all appear to live in the sewer...and all deserve a good whack with a pool cue.... oooooo that hurts

JESSE - 8-8-2009 at 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by norte
What a bunch of idiots, Alll taking stories and posting them as facts. Stating.. OH ?I am Neutral", I "only stayed there for the last 10 years" and only drink beer there. BS....You all appear to live in the sewer...and all deserve a good whack with a pool cue.... oooooo that hurts

Yet your here reading everything:rolleyes:

gnukid - 8-8-2009 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
Originally posted by norte

Yet your here reading everything:rolleyes:

That's how it rolls on Baja Nomad. We dig. Dig. Dig. These experts.

KAT54 - 8-9-2009 at 12:45 PM

Let us recap.
Turtle Soup = Jail for "Vaquera" and the cook.
"Mano Negro" set this up.
Fights over the concession.
Drugs being delivered nightly at 3am.
Navy offshore.
"Mano Negro" has false title.
"Mano Negro" tied to convicted drug dealer "Jimmy"

ramuma53 - 8-9-2009 at 01:54 PM

Kat54
you are almost reaching Jessse´s level as liar
Jimmy is not tied in any way to me, he is only a guest at the hotel.
My title has been proven true and legal by all kind of authorities
The Navy is offshore at the bay entrance and some times in front of Oliva´s restaurant.
There is no fight for any concession, the Federal Zone Concession where the restaurant is, is currently on Olivias´s name and nobody is disputing it.
Olivia or Vaquera will go to jail, the question is when and for what crimes? and there is a lot to pick from. killing, processing and selling sea turtle, injuries with intent to kill to Jimmy, robery, robery with weapons and violence, damage to private property, lying to authorities and more.

Bajanuts
What I say is what all the parties involved said on their first declarations, including Jimmy and for authority, those are the ones with more credibility, I know what Jimmy said on Utube, but I give more credibility to the legal declarations, even over Jimmyis actual declaration after 2 years.
Jimmy has machete cuts, not only hits over the head with the pool sticks.
When the people from the hotel rescued Jimmy, they all saw Olivia and Narc near Jimmy and he was unable to walk, also several of the withnesses said that they carried him out.
The proof that this is true is that there is already one conviction to 6 years in jail and that the judge noted that the District attorney did not prosecute all the involved in the declarations and that mean Olivia and Narc Oliguacamoles

Howard - 8-9-2009 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
Dear Saint Ramuma

I want to thank you for trying to save mankind. You are the true keeper of the planet earth with all your energy into saving turtles and trying to have “drug dealers” prosecuted. You are to be commended for being so focused on the poor turtles and the Mexican judicial system.

As a suggestion Saint Ramuma, perhaps you can take the time to do some of the following. Jeeze, if you tackled these problems with the same energy as you are using throughout this thread , I would certainly try and get you elevated from Saint Ramuma to at the minimum of Bishop or even Cardinal!

Here we go for my suggestions. Any other Nomads can join in with their suggestions.

How about all of the graph in your government?
How about a better school system for the children of Mexico ?
How about not letting fishing trawlers in Mexican waters rape the oceans until there will be nothing left for your future generations?

I realize that the above is just a start but I did not want to burden you with to much to start with.

I am certain that you used even some of the same energy and hot air that you have demonstrated, the above can be accomplish in a quick and orderly manner.

As a fellow member of mother earth, I thank you

Howard - 8-9-2009 at 03:43 PM

Sr. Ramuma

In regard to the previous post:

Have you given any thought to our suggestions on saving Mexico? We look forward to your genuine and sincere attempts with the same effort as everything you have contributed to this post.

BajaNuts - 8-9-2009 at 08:36 PM

Mr. Ramuma,

You are obviously a very well connected and influential memeber of your community. I have been watching the other posts and perhaps you could use your influence to help with these other situations, also.

You have proved your case as you see it, so now is the time to continue to help the community of which you hold so dear.

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=40621

http://www.bajadogshelplineoflapaz.org/

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&useri...

rehabilitating prostitutes.....

sorry... I googled that entry but didn't find any agency doing that!

Sr ramuma, perhaps this would be your true calling since noone else is doing that? rehabilitating prositutes could be your life's greatest mission!

Thank you for accepting the call to protect the lesser beings........

...of which turtles are a member, as well as dorado, the ozone, wolves, whales, people/children who have been abused, arctic ice (which does impact BAJA!) ...civil liberty victims, spotted owls, toads, physically deformed at birth persons,....

Thank you RAMUMA for helping all these lesser beings with your powers!

It is so nice to know people with your good intentions are out there and I look forward to hearing/seeing how you are helping these wonderful causes.

Please post as many pictures as you can of your helping all these good causes with your benevolence! Especially of your work with the prostitutes.

Gracias, you are a true SAINT!

[Edited on 8-10-2009 by BajaNuts]

DENNIS - 8-9-2009 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNuts

rehabilitating prostitutes.....
sorry... I googled that entry but didn't find any agency doing that!

Hey...wait a minute, Nuts. That's Fishbuck's job.

BajaNuts - 8-9-2009 at 08:54 PM

well, I'm sure Fishbuck will get right on it to help these ladies....

To the lawyer....ahem.....

Sharksbaja - 8-10-2009 at 01:21 AM

:wow:

Good job BajaNuts!

Tangible docs and sources and I haven't even looked yet, I'm afraid to!:lol:

GHawd, I love the information age.

KAT54 - 8-10-2009 at 10:47 AM

Just in.
Got an Email from my friend in Loreto.
The hotel is using riverwater.
It smells like it too.
Is this true?
No navy in front of the hotel either.
Munoz lied?
No navy in front of the bay?
Lie?
Does not the sewer for the town empty in the river?
Imagine someone brushing their teeth with that stuff?
How about a shower?
Why are they using river water?
Are they washing the sheets with that water too?
Is Munoz too cheap to buy regular water?
Did he forget to pay the bill?
No extra charge for brown trout?
If the hotel is using bad water,
what is the restruant using?
Do they both have the same water supplier?
Does Narc and Olivia wash their dishes with river water too?
Where is Mano Negro right now?
Afraid to tell us about the bad water he uses for his showers?
Do you smell after a shower at the hotel?
If true, this is horrible.
Both businesses.
Imagine the dieseses associated with that river water.

[Edited on 8-12-2009 by KAT54]

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-10-2009 at 02:00 PM

Kat....We have had persons claiming the water was fowl smelling at the hotel. I thought they were not using clorine in their well water from Mulege. But since you state this we have noticed for weeks a pump station below the bridge pumping direct from the river into trucks. This might make this allegation true. What a shame if it is. I will ask locals there if it is true.

Cypress - 8-10-2009 at 02:42 PM

Drinking water from the lower Mulege River wouldn't be wise.:barf:

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-10-2009 at 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
How about a shower?

I don't think there any BROWN TROUT here....the water is too warm. I'm sorry...lo siento.

CaboRon - 8-10-2009 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
How about a shower?

I don't think there any BROWN TROUT here....the water is too warm. I'm sorry...lo siento.

You obviously do not know what "brown trout " means in English :lol::lol::lol:

norte - 8-10-2009 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
How about a shower?

Can you imagine the ice cubes at the restaurant/fighting ring.

brown trout drinks!!!!!!!

[Edited on 8-11-2009 by norte]

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-10-2009 at 07:48 PM

Yeah....I caught one once.
Brown trout....one eyed trouser trout I think.

mulegemichael - 8-10-2009 at 08:13 PM

Cabo Ron...Marcus IS english speaking...he gets it about the brown trout....lots of those critters in the mulege river....SCHOOLS of em!

BajaNuts - 8-11-2009 at 08:16 AM

not quite, oliguacamole,

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brown+trout

El Camote - 8-11-2009 at 10:32 AM

Baja Nuts,
Thanks for the reference to the urban dictionary. I had never checked it out before and found it quite comprehensive. It seemingly couldn't be stumped with any of the twisted terms I could come up with including, and in the same vein, the descriptive term "shart". :yes:

DENNIS - 8-11-2009 at 12:34 PM

Hey Kat...I think you're the last one standing. You win.

Agua Caliente

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-11-2009 at 07:49 PM

We get our water from the south end of the bay. On some maps it is called Rancho Cadeje. The water comes out of a hand dug 6 x 6 well 20 feet deep. The well(cadeje) was made over 75 years back. The temperature of the water is 98 degrees. Lately with all the road work in the area tankers have been drawing continuously for weeks. The well has never gone dry. Anyway this is where we get our water. I add about a half cup of bleach per 500 gallons. I do not want to get sick!

We have a pila(water storage) behind the store. This would supply all of Buenaventura. These lines were severed by us when Munoz moved onto the property 7 years ago. So for the last seven years the hotel and us have had seperate water systems.

If there is water being drawn out of the Mulege river it might be because of the problems with the city being in financial collapse. I was told today that the water pumps have been shutting off frequently because the city can't pay the electric. The whole community is being effected. I will make a seperate post about this situation.

Look for me sneaking through the tulles in Mulege stalking the big brownie! Mornings are best.

mulegemichael - 8-11-2009 at 07:51 PM

low light conditions for those brownies, marcus...sneak up on em!

KAT54 - 8-12-2009 at 01:57 PM

TurtleBust makes it to the top.
Top 5 most viewed topics:
Turtle bust (65437)
Tropical Storm John (65309)
The loss of JR, our good friend (52234)
Duane Curtis; Playa Armenta killing - WAS: Crime in Mulege... (39753)
mulege status - just got this (33679)

Barry A. - 8-12-2009 at 03:07 PM

I'm late to this thread, but I was not aware that turtles HAD busts-----------(?!?!?!?)

Barry

Sharksbaja - 8-12-2009 at 03:09 PM

Cuidadoso Barry! There might be Marines watching!

JESSE - 8-13-2009 at 02:32 PM

Could it be possible ramuma finally saw the light?

BajaGringo - 8-13-2009 at 03:07 PM

You guys are STILL here???

KAT54 - 8-13-2009 at 04:05 PM

BajaNuts - 8-13-2009 at 06:36 PM

and with that I vote to close the thread!

Howard - 8-13-2009 at 08:31 PM

Close the thread? -- Please, wait just one moment! May I please have at least 5 days notice before this thread goes away so I can make arrangements for other entertainment? I am thinking about Netflix with either Gallagher or Carlin to make up the hole that this will leave if it goes away. What started out as a serious thread with what appeared to be a terrible injustice turned into amusing nights of amusement .

Long live the turtles and may everyone get truth and justice.

BajaNuts - 8-13-2009 at 09:15 PM

yikes, Howard.............you do have a valid point...........

hulu, netflix, turtles..............hmmmmm

KAT54 - 8-14-2009 at 09:54 AM

Close this thread without dessert?

KAT54 - 8-14-2009 at 10:06 AM

The END

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-15-2009 at 08:45 PM

Any updates from Rafael or Mark and Olivia?

ramuma53 - 8-16-2009 at 05:39 PM

What is the hurry to close this thread guys?????

Just to put things at the same level:
Procuraduria General de Justicia de Baja California sur
Criminal procedure: 019/06 robery with violence
Name: Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar
Order issued on: 2007-05-18
Capture date: 2009-01-02

Procuraduria General de Justicia de Baja California sur
Criminal procedure: 019/06 robery with violence
Name: Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar
Order issued on: 2007-05-18
Capture date: 2008-02-05

This procedure was way before Jimmy and show that Olivia has a long record on violent crimes.
Also confirming this, she has the folowing criminal procedures on the going and she accepted her crimes in several of them:

14/MGE/ 04 Damage in private property, she was detained and released on bail.
28/MGE/04 Injuries and asault with a deadly weapon during a robery.
81/MGE/04 Injuries and asault with a deadly weapon during a robery.
28/MGE/04 Injuries and asault with a deadly weapon during a robery.
104/MGE/05 Damage to private property, she was detained and released on bail.
167/MGE/06 Damage to private property, she was detained and released on bail.
99/ MGE/08 invasion to private property, being investigated.
District Attorney File 196/05 notification to the Inmigration office that Mark Jerome Burbey is being prosecuted for Asault, robery, injuries, asault with a deadly weapon.

Also, she and Mr. Mike Jeorge were sentenced for Fraud to an American couple in 1999, she never served jail or pay back the money.

ramuma53 - 8-16-2009 at 05:50 PM

Kay54
All the water to Mulege city comes out of a well on the side of the river, everybody use it including the hotel and has been proved clean by chemical analysis.
Olivia is using water from a well south of Bahia concepcion that has animals drinking from it, it is also very dirty and with death animals in the ponds, that is why we do not use it, also lately the hyghway people have been using it and the conditions are even worst on that well, Mulege water is the best.

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-16-2009 at 06:26 PM

Rafael thank you for your update.

KAT54 - 8-16-2009 at 06:36 PM

We're back!!!

But the water is dirty.
Better call home.
No electricty.
River water at the hotel.
When the ratouse is away the cats sure play.
Narc says "The electric company has not shut off the electricity for the water pump for the city but is cutting service for part of the day for local users. This has made some users to use the river water. Below the Mulege bridge there is a pump running direct to the river filling water trucks for irrigation and animal watering. "

[Edited on 8-17-2009 by KAT54]

bajamigo - 8-16-2009 at 06:36 PM

Quote:

As an investigator, I assume you've verified the presence of "death animals" in the competitor's water supply?

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-16-2009 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
As an investigator, I assume you've verified the presence of "death animals" in the competitor's water supply?

No Bajamigo, not verified by me. I just thanked Rafael for his update as I do with Mark and Olivia when they make their updates.

Freak of Nature

OLIGUACOMOLE - 8-16-2009 at 09:07 PM

Well muma....Instead of being so driven to try a prosecute us for made up charges you could/should be fixing the hotel you have trashed. Every day we have to explain the gawddamm situation of why the hotel is such a disappointment to the tourists.

Instead of filing false criminal claims, planting turtle on our restaurant, setting us up with packets of drugs, and writing false information on the internet you should get your butt here and clean up the mess. For starters clean up the pond of oil discharged from that smoking gen set that stopped running because your employees were scooping up the oil off the ground and adding it back to the crankcase. Maybe you have a serious problem if the generator uses 5 gallons in two days. Clean up this mess before you pollute the environment any further. Second get out of the houses you have invaded. Leave and take your convict friends with you. Stop infecting simple, good people with your ways of deception. From what I hear your friends really don't want nothing to do with you. It appears your children and your wife would rather not come here either. I'm sure that is your fault. Your local reputation is shot. Plus, it seems you do not even want to be here according to Eddie. Come on hot-shot get your butt here and see what is waiting for you.

JESSE - 8-16-2009 at 09:48 PM

Quote:

Thats not rafael.

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-17-2009 at 04:09 AM

Thank you for your update Mark and Olivia.

Death Animals

CaboRon - 8-17-2009 at 06:30 AM

So, what the "H" is a death animal :lol::lol:

ramuma53 - 9-4-2009 at 03:07 PM

Oliguacamole
is that your wish list that you are not getting from the courts?
You just lost another case, the Esperos definitively, that demostrate that those are not your houses as you falsely said and at this time you should worry more about putting a roof over your head and reapir everything because the hurricane did a heavy damage to your ilegal structures over Federal Zone.
The Hotel Buenaventura sustained almost no damage, only water coming under the doors but that is all, but the road to Mulege is closed for a period unknown.
The road to Lorteto is open but the drivers are staying at the hotel because they can not continue North.
No gas or water, 5 hours line to get gas in Loreto.
All palapas gone and some damages to the MY houses.
Olivia´s restaurant with heavy damage, roof gone, the same for all of her palm structures and that is almost all.

DENNIS - 9-4-2009 at 03:27 PM

Let's not restart this nonsense while an emergency is in progress. Come back later with your problems...please.

Bajahowodd - 9-4-2009 at 04:25 PM

Nice try Dennis. If I had my way, this thread would end up off-topic, or on another website. That being said, It has been noted there was damage of significant proportion there. So, I can't see how this thread won't keep going. If only to follow up on the damage from the storm.

reneske - 9-4-2009 at 04:47 PM

Get off the "Turtle Bust" we all have much bigger worries. Enough is enough.:fire:

DENNIS - 9-4-2009 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Nice try Dennis. If I had my way, this thread would end up off-topic, or on another website.

Hard to make the equation. My thread about supplies was thrown into Larry's thread, maybe because his was predated, but it kinda got lost.
There may be a message lurking here.

Anyway, the turtle thread should be closed. It no longer serves a purpose.

mulegemichael - 9-4-2009 at 06:12 PM

fer christ's sake people; there are folks in mulege with NOTHING...NOTHING...do you get it???...i doubt it...geezus!

DENNIS - 9-4-2009 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Originally posted by DENNIS
Don't look at me on that move; I had intentionally separated Lopez Mateos for a reason.

My attempt to isolate the thread had reason as well. I think the consolidation killed it. We'll see. I'm going to post the list in the morning. It has to be catagorized.

DianaT - 9-4-2009 at 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
My thread about supplies was thrown into Larry's thread, maybe because his was predated, but it kinda got lost.

Don't look at me on that move; I had intentionally separated Lopez Mateos for a reason.

Oh, well, being a moderator is a tough job... Doug, you're appreciated most of the time. Except when you screw with my posts. :lol:

--Larry

:lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 9-4-2009 at 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
fer christ's sake people; there are folks in mulege with NOTHING...NOTHING...do you get it???...i doubt it...geezus!

You're on the Turtle thread, Mike. Everybody gets everything. What do you want from us? We arn't freakin magicians. Take your desperation to the Jamima thread. That's where the audience is. Not here.

DENNIS - 9-4-2009 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena
To resurrect this thread at this time when Baja Sur has sustained a natural catastrophe is, in my personal opinion, an egregious act of disrespect, not only to the parties in question but to the residents of Baja Sur and to the Nomad Community.

It's already been said.

"Let's not restart this nonsense while an emergency is in progress. Come back later with your problems...please."

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-5-2009 at 08:05 AM

Rafael, Thank you for the area damage update.

mulegemichael - 9-6-2009 at 04:14 PM

sorry dennis, i MIGHT have been drinking during that last post...so rare.

ramuma53 - 11-10-2009 at 06:29 PM

Update Turtle Bust
Even if there has not been much movement on this board, the issues have been developing day by day.
Olivia was caught by the Army with 10 Kilos of Cocaine but released just 2 days after the event; of course she said that I planted that too.
Finally the Famous Eddy who started writing on my name on this board is openly working for Olivia and living with her from time to time and dropped the pretense about being a drug adict, so it is now clear that she started this.
Now the new Navy commander Simon Valencia is seen every day at Olivias restaurant drinking with her and Nark Burbey in very friendly ways, now the Navy commander is helping her in every way he can, even threatening the hotel employees and Jimmy the American who almost got killed by Olivia.
After several papers sent to the Mexico´s President, General district Attorney, Navy Secretary, Interior Department Secretary, Fisheries and Environment Protection Secretary, South Baja Governor and every public official related to this problem, we finally got a response from one very high office who asked me to be patient because they know everything from turtles to drug unloading only now they have proof and to expect an end to the problem in a very short time; I was despairing because I thought that nobody cared, but it looks like they were working very hard and now they know everything and have proof, so actions will follow soon, only the crooks network was big and included a lot of public officials.
Looks like the turtles and Jimmy will finally have a satisfaction, but it looks like a whole narcotics cell will fall because of the turtles, not bad at all for a couple of turtles ghosts.

ramuma53

bajaguy - 11-10-2009 at 10:16 PM

Hey, I have been waiting for satisfaction and a resolution to this post for years now....

Did you wake up and decide you needed more attention???

Why don't you give it up or else you will be seeing Calderon snorting cocaine and eating turtle soup with all of the "usual suspects"

Skipjack Joe - 11-10-2009 at 11:43 PM

"As the World Turns"
 Pages:  1  ..  10    12    14  ..  19