BajaNomad

We will be on the road for the next week...

David K - 3-7-2008 at 12:22 PM

You guys be good and don't give Doug (Baja Nomad) or Gene (Hose A) a harder time than I do!

Baja Angel and I are going on a road trip tomorrow... where? Where ever the road east takes us!!!

Best of luck to 'steekers' in race car #1212 (Score Lite 1835cc 2 seat silver buggy) in the San Felipe 250 next weekend!

Bob H - 3-7-2008 at 12:43 PM

Probably somewhere in Baja... NO?
Bob H

Capt. George - 3-7-2008 at 02:37 PM

stay in Baja viva Baja!!!

safe adventure y bien viaje

cap'n g

wanna drive to Pine Island Florida? not that far.

BAJACAT - 3-8-2008 at 05:49 PM

Have a safe trip Amigo.

Bajaboy - 3-8-2008 at 06:04 PM

DK-

I'll look out for you on our way down to Asuncion next weekend. Hope you have a great trip.

Zac

Roberto - 3-8-2008 at 06:12 PM

Thanks for the heads up. We'll try to survive without you. Can the board make it without DK's posts for a week? :smug::lol:

Oh, and have fun - I'm sure we'll get the full story when you return.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 3-9-2008 by Roberto]

bancoduo - 3-8-2008 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
cap'n g

bring lots of repellent.:lol:

comitan - 3-9-2008 at 08:24 AM

Do I understand this correctly, I'm supposed post every time I'm making a trip?

PabloS - 3-9-2008 at 09:13 AM

Yup! Then write a detailed report:bounce::bounce:

Bajalover - 3-9-2008 at 09:17 AM

Stay out of harms way and look forward to the trip report. We all live through your adventures.:bounce::bounce:

Roberto - 3-9-2008 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajalover
We all live through your adventures.:bounce::bounce:

And there you have it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

capt. mike - 3-10-2008 at 09:56 AM

"good riddance"??

whaaaaaaaat?????????????????

aren't you two buddies?

:O

HotSchott - 3-10-2008 at 02:09 PM

Good enough friends to take a joke!

Wiles - 3-10-2008 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. George

Sure, no problema. It's only 20 minutes for me.

Capt. George - 3-11-2008 at 04:57 PM

Wiles where yo is? let's go fishin george

David K - 3-17-2008 at 11:39 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, for those of you who (still) don't understand why I do some of the things I do: Most of the regular contributing Nomads (and former Amigos de Baja) are my friends, and as Baja Bernie says, "Friends helping friends" is what it's about. A lot others are only lurkers or rare posters on Nomad, but contact me with appreciation for the time I take to share here.

To me, sharing is one thing friends do. On-line sharing is even better because if you don't want to hear or read it, you don't have to! This is a concept a couple of 'sour grapes' Nomads haven't learned. Another is, just because I share a lot here, that doesn't take away from 'space' needed for anyone else to post on Nomad. That repeated ragging by a couple here is really sad in that they can't spend that amount of energy posting something that is useful or pleasurable, instead!

Finally, if you thingk the nagging is a way to 'police the board', please don't bother as the owner of this site is a personal friend from before this forum was created, and we communicate often. Doug can tell me if he wants less Baja travel info or help... or even less chit chat. In fact, that's what a forum is for... communication.

Some people think there are ultier motives for people being nice. There is no hunger for power on my end, I simply have the most posts becase I am the oldest (longest active) Nomad after Doug and have always been happy to help and share my Baja experiences, photos, details... As THAT IS the primary purpose for this web site. If you come to my home, and you are welcome to, you will find a Baja library, and Baja maps and satellite images on my walls.

Because most of you will not be coming to my home, the next best thing I can do is share what I have on line... So, don't be mad... If you think I post too much then you all need to post more!... Not complaints, but more about Baja! That why the thousands from the World Wide Web come to Doug's web site, afterall!

Heck, with my trips to the USA, there will be less to share on Baja Nomad... sorry!:yes::wow::lol:

Now, have a nice day... ya'all come back!:D

Roberto - 3-17-2008 at 11:58 AM

David, it's not a matter of understanding - it's a matter of who gives a @#$%!?

And WTF does ultier mean - if you think that's a word I understand why you can't read posts and understand their content (that's meaning to you). :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And oh yeah, discussing hunger for power in the context of an internet discussion board is so out there it just boggles the mind. Just the fact that you bring it up speaks volumes. :o

[Edited on 3-17-2008 by Roberto]

David K - 3-17-2008 at 12:16 PM

It's almost like bait... I post and you reply...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really Robert, don't you have anything better to do than get bothered by my input on Nomad? If you check the stats, I was here before you, so you had to make that choice to come here. Oh, and the word I mis-spelled is ulterior, in your boggled mind I can see how that was too hard for you to figure out!

Perfect spelling or typing is not what I do... Helping others to have fun in Baja... or being nice to others is. You do make that hard for me. What a guy! Ciao

bancoduo - 3-17-2008 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
It's almost like bait... I post and you reply...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really Robert, don't you have anything better to do than get bothered by my input on Nomad? If you check the stats, I was here before you, so you had to make that choice to come here. Oh, and the word I mis-spelled is ulterior, in your boggled mind I can see how that was too hard for you to figure out!

Perfect spelling or typing is not what I do... Helping others to have fun in Baja... or being nice to others is. You do make that hard for me. What a guy! Ciao
WOW! There's a new "GULL" in town:wow:

Debra - 3-17-2008 at 12:59 PM

Sheesh :barf: :barf: :barf:

How many years do we have to listen to the stuff???!!!

Roberto, do us all a favor and take your "problem" to U2 or maybe you need your meds re-dosed?

DENNIS - 3-17-2008 at 01:06 PM

I offer my services as unbiased moderator to this thread.

Natalie Ann - 3-17-2008 at 01:18 PM

Quote:

Well, for those of you who (still) don't understand why I do some of the things I do: Most of the regular contributing Nomads (and former Amigos de Baja) are my friends, and as Baja Bernie says, "Friends helping friends" is what it's about. A lot others are only lurkers or rare posters on Nomad, but contact me with appreciation for the time I take to share here.

To me, sharing is one thing friends do. On-line sharing is even better because if you don't want to hear or read it, you don't have to! This is a concept a couple of 'sour grapes' Nomads haven't learned. Another is, just because I share a lot here, that doesn't take away from 'space' needed for anyone else to post on Nomad. That repeated ragging by a couple here is really sad in that they can't spend that amount of energy posting something that is useful or pleasurable, instead!

Finally, if you thingk the nagging is a way to 'police the board', please don't bother as the owner of this site is a personal friend from before this forum was created, and we communicate often. Doug can tell me if he wants less Baja travel info or help... or even less chit chat. In fact, that's what a forum is for... communication.

Some people think there are ultier motives for people being nice. There is no hunger for power on my end, I simply have the most posts becase I am the oldest (longest active) Nomad after Doug and have always been happy to help and share my Baja experiences, photos, details... As THAT IS the primary purpose for this web site. If you come to my home, and you are welcome to, you will find a Baja library, and Baja maps and satellite images on my walls.

Because most of you will not be coming to my home, the next best thing I can do is share what I have on line... So, don't be mad... If you think I post too much then you all need to post more!... Not complaints, but more about Baja! That why the thousands from the World Wide Web come to Doug's web site, afterall!

Heck, with my trips to the USA, there will be less to share on Baja Nomad... sorry!:yes::wow::lol:

I do not understand what this post has to do with Baja.

Nena

mtgoat666 - 3-17-2008 at 01:44 PM

Quote:

DK,
You need to quit taking the bait -- you can only get caught and released a finite number of times before your lips will fall off. (p.s. as long as we are in the critique mode,... you really need to learn to write without putting an exclamation point on every other sentence.) :lol::lol::P:P

David K - 3-17-2008 at 04:59 PM

Natalie, show me anywhere Roberto posts something (after anything I say) that has an ounce of interest in Baja or anything else... My posts here are about Baja what Baja Nomads are doing... Only when a lie or misqoute or misunderstanding about me is when I respond in defense.

Isn't there a rule about harassment in an attempt to chase people away?

mtgoat666, I will try and ease up on the !!! points, okay?

Debra, thanks... but long ago I tried to resolve Roberto's unjustified attacks on me (and my kids, back then) on the u2u, and he told me he would block that. You see, some people really get their jollies from public harassment and getting pats on the back from the few on the 'dark side' who are against friendships and sharing.

Anyway if anyone really wants to see less of me here, stop using me as a scapegoat for your lonliness, and restrict your Nomad posts to your own affairs that do not involve me... okay?

If you want to be happy, make friends, exchange thoughts about Mexico, learn about Baja stuff or share your Baja knowledge then Baja Nomad is the right place, and why I am here.

If seeing posts from someone you don't like, don't know or don't understand irritates you that you try everything you can to annoy that person until he bugs off, this is NOT the forum for you. It is just childish, rude, and selfish.

Live and let live.... If you don't have a life, then get one... If you don't like what you read, change the page!

Debra - 3-17-2008 at 07:10 PM

Don't thank me........I just think that after (what? 7yrs.) this garbage is really old.

Let's move back to friendly talk, like the other 99% on this board.

Is'nt the "off-topic" board still here for the "uglies"

Roberto - 3-18-2008 at 09:26 AM

Quote:
Debra, thanks... but long ago I tried to resolve Roberto's unjustified attacks on me (and my kids, back then) on the u2u,

David, you have now stepped over the line from a plain kook and ignoramus into being a liar. WHEN have I EVER posted anything "attacking" your kids? And spare me a half-page explanation - point me to a post or STFU.

Quote:

Only when a lie or misqoute or misunderstanding about me is when I respond in defense.
Saying something doesn't make it true, and this is patently not true.

And Debra, :P

[Edited on 3-18-2008 by Roberto]

Natalie Ann - 3-18-2008 at 09:53 AM

David.... I did not say I do not like you.

ALL I said was that I did not see what your post had to do with Baja. You answer me something about Roberto.

I still do not see what your last 3 or so posts have to do with Baja. They seem to have to do with... you, and that's not the same as being about Baja.

You have no need to be so defensive here. Some folks favor you, some don't. It's really no big deal. And being defensive never changes anyone's mind about anything.... just makes it worse.

Nena

Diver - 3-18-2008 at 10:09 AM

Very strange.....

I have to admit that I do like the idea of certain Nomads posting their temporary departures from the board.
As an example, many seem to question Pompano's few months of absence each year. I guess he doesn't want an online party when he leaves because he always departs quietly. To each his own.

However; for a one week, non-Baja absence from the board ??
Maybe we can get your cell number next time, just in case ?
Just kidding DK, but you are soooo easy to kid !!
(-missing JR again-)

And smile, DK. You're supposed to be relaxed from your trip !! :biggrin:

Jack Swords - 3-18-2008 at 11:38 AM

David, just returned to the board after "resting" a bit. Still pretty much the same. I do appreciate your Baja postings and sharing of your Baja experiences. You not only furnish information, but provide support to others in the Baja adventure. I strongly feel that INAH recent efforts on old mission preservations are at least partially due to your efforts in publishing information on these sites. Check out Tommy Afrika's contribution on Google Earth. We have been corresponding quite a bit and he updated the information with new photos, etc. Poke around to see all that he did.

Any photos of the destroyed SJDD? Back in the USA now and would like to address INAH on this issue. Can't do it in Mexico, but sure can here.

Sharksbaja - 3-18-2008 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Very strange.....

I have to admit that I do like the idea of certain Nomads posting their temporary departures from the board.
As an example, many seem to question Pompano's few months of absence each year. I guess he doesn't want an online party when he leaves because he always departs quietly. To each his own.

What is even stranger than that is that while you THOUGHT Pomano was away he was actually VERY active here posting as someone else. :yes: Por que?

DENNIS - 3-18-2008 at 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
What is even stranger than that is that while you THOUGHT Pomano was away he was actually VERY active here posting as someone else. :yes: Por que?

Who? We want to know who. Was it MINNOW? Is Roger really MINNOW? Maybe it was DocT. Was it DocT or Sackmeister?
This is going to cost me sleep.

Sharksbaja - 3-18-2008 at 12:57 PM

Summanus

Debra - 3-18-2008 at 02:13 PM

Another question someone asked................

Was why would anyone be interested in someone being away? Maybe the simple answer is that there are 1400 views to this thread, that is headed "We will be on the road for the next week"

Diver - 3-18-2008 at 02:17 PM

Quote:

I was talking about when he was really gone; before Sumanus and then again this past summer.
The Sumanus thing is a whole different matter, not of Pompano's making, that we won't get into.

ElFaro - 3-18-2008 at 02:24 PM

I'm not going down to Baja tomorrow.

I may report tomorrow if I am or am not going down to Baja the day after tomorrow.

Keep a sharp eye out for my post of whether I am going to report tomorrow that I went down to Baja the day after tomorrow.

DENNIS - 3-18-2008 at 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ElFaro
I'm not going down to Baja tomorrow.

I may report tomorrow if I am or am not going down to Baja the day after tomorrow.

Keep a sharp eye out for my post of whether I am going to report tomorrow that I went down to Baja the day after tomorrow.

Do you think there's any chance you may not be going down tomorrow because the next day would be a better day to travel and reflect upon your reasons for not leaving the day before only since it was never in your plans to leave a day before the day you had previously planned to leave and it would be the day cosidered early if you had planned to leave a day later which would be two days after the day you had never planned to leave on in the first, maybe second, place?

Sharksbaja - 3-18-2008 at 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:

I was talking about when he was really gone; before Sumanus and then again this past summer.
The Sumanus thing is a whole different matter, not of Pompano's making, that we won't get into.

The Devil made him do it!
:lol::lol:

Hey, DK was really gone.........................OR WAS HE????

Those darn "Ides of March"

Great thread!

I miss him already on his next trip. I hope he tells us when he'll be gone otherwise we won't have great posts like this one!

Mexitron - 3-18-2008 at 02:50 PM

Geez guys, lighten up on David...he's always been more than helpful in my contact with him and nobody's going to agree with anyone 100% on anything anyway.

bancoduo - 3-18-2008 at 03:04 PM

ATT. ALL.

Have to walk the dog, be back in a hour with pictures.:lol:

Sharksbaja - 3-18-2008 at 03:19 PM

I'll have to be "Frank". This board sometimes lacks in humor. Everyone has to lighten up. The more you post(and especially worthless info), the more you set yerself up.
Now if every whiner, oops, winner could just....SMILE, we're havin' fun! There may be a few stick/sick in the muds but were mostly smart enough to realize that the vast majority of us take this rediculous banter with a grain o' salt. Right?? If not you need to adjust meds asap.;)

David just needs to address his narcissistic writing style. Perhaps he could have titled his post:
"On the road seeking Baja alternatives.
That could prompt a great deal of interest. His trip info is great albeit a little too personal once and a while. The time he spends on Baja stuff impresses me. His love for Baja needs not be questioned.

Mexitron, David knows what will happen when he posts this way. He's not naive.

Jack is right DKs' contribution to exposing Baja Missions and Visitas has garnered much attention.

David K - 3-19-2008 at 08:22 AM

Corky, I am not 'in love with myself' ... I am in love with Baja, however... and I do like to help and share with others for their bennefit. The same way people write books (guidebooks). Hundreds of Amigos de Baja and Baja Nomads have attended my Viva Baja parties of the past, and they can tell you it wasn't about me... it was about Baja.

Debra is correct, when a Nomad stops posting without an explanation it could raise some concern. Some of us consider Nomads as our friends, and sharing among friends is nice.

Sorry my sharing bothers a few of you, but there is a solution: don't read my posts. Just don't mess up a thread with your complaints about a post, move on to something that interests you.

Sharksbaja - 3-19-2008 at 12:28 PM

Well it looks peculiar when you constantly post your face on as many threads. It's wierd when you have to include your mug when it obvious that you are behind the camera, plus all your sentences include the words "I" and "me". That's all that really bugs me. It's not that you aren't cute or anything, it's just unnecessary. ;D
I think it's wonderful you have so many friends. You must be easy to get along with. Nothing wrong with making friends. You've been a savior and conduit for many a newbie. Now go snap a picture of yourself before yer head deflates!:lol::lol:

comitan - 3-19-2008 at 01:03 PM

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Packoderm - 3-19-2008 at 01:10 PM

When I first saw this thread, I pretty well knew that it was DK saying goodbye for a short trip. No disturbing surprise there. If DK wants to post using this type of style, it's his style to choose. I'm not going to bother myself about it too much.

Sharksbaja - 3-19-2008 at 01:35 PM

Finally a bit of cyberhiway wisdom. Spoiler! :P:lol:

Skipjack Joe - 3-19-2008 at 01:50 PM

Next thing you know he'll be posting every time he goes to Baja Fresh. :lol::lol:

bajamigo - 3-19-2008 at 05:29 PM

I'm going to the bathroom now. Be back in 20 minutes.

bajaguy - 3-19-2008 at 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo

Trip report, photos and GPS coordinates, please

Sharksbaja - 3-19-2008 at 05:51 PM

Roberto - 3-19-2008 at 05:54 PM

I notice Sunboy hasn't provided the requested references regarding my attacking his kids. Guess it's easier to launch accusations than to back them up with facts.

And in all this you still claim you are the victim. You truly are a kook.

[Edited on 3-20-2008 by Roberto]

David K - 3-19-2008 at 05:56 PM

Well, Packoderm, Debra, Bob H, Mexitron, Jack Swords, BAJACAT, bajaguy briefly and others have had the chance to spend some time with me in person and also via emails. I believe the reason none of them are 'irritated' by my writing/ sharing style is they know my intent is not self promoting or narcism... Just creating some Baja excitement or interest, because we think it is such a cool place.

Now, maybe Sharksbaja, Comitan or others who don't know me personally enough to understand my intentions here, can give me a sample of how I can share MY trips to Baja without using "me" or "I", then let's hear it.

I also post people photos (mine included) to create some personal touch...
You know, that we Baja nuts are just regular humans (for the most part). If you made an effort to attend the Viva Baja events or the Pyramid Book events or the Matomi group campouts, etc. I think you would see that 'Nomads' are just like you in that they come to Baja to enjoy what's there and are on the Internet to learn more or share what they have found out. There are new people here every day, so if you see the same photo or story from me, then it is for THEM, not you older Nomads, okay?

I get far more complements than complaints, so I must be doing something right here?

*We should read Nomad posts and only add to them if we have more info or better info or need clarification... the complaining about what's posted is really anti-productive and a turn off to most*

bajaguy - 3-19-2008 at 06:03 PM

Quote:
........ If you made an effort to attend the Viva Baja events or the Pyramid Book events or the Matomi group campouts, etc. I think you would see that 'Nomads' are just like you in that they come to Baja to enjoy what's there.......

That's the spirit, we need to get together more often..........Lets all try and attend the Baja Nomads (Charity) Golf Tournament on Saturday, April 5th!!!!!!

DENNIS - 3-19-2008 at 06:08 PM

Quote:

I'm afraid to ask for fotos and a trip report.

bajamigo - 3-19-2008 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

I'm afraid to ask for fotos and a trip report.

Wasn't enough light for photos. Watched my step, didn't trip. End of report.

soulpatch - 3-19-2008 at 06:16 PM

Outing someone is just wrong......
Quote:
Summanus

soulpatch - 3-19-2008 at 06:17 PM

How did you get inside my head? Is this a John Malkovich thing?:lol:
Quote:
I'll have to be "Frank".

Roberto - 3-19-2008 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
I notice Sunboy hasn't provided the requested references regarding my attacking his kids. Guess it's easier to launch accusations than to back them up with facts.

While I fully understand the level of popularity I enjoy in this board (:P), I hope that DavidK's followers will have the honesty to acknowledge what has happened here.

On a public Internet board, David has accused me of attacking children, yet ignores requests to provide proof of said accusation. What level of credibility does that lend to this person? And with that, I have no more comment unless said proof is provided. But David, should we run into each other "down south", please understand that I will want to discuss this face-to-face.

Sharksbaja - 3-19-2008 at 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
Outing someone is just wrong......
Quote:
Summanus

What, there are secrets here? I thought it was determined months ago. Where were you? You would never...... or would you?;D;D;D

[Edited on 3-20-2008 by Sharksbaja]

David K - 3-20-2008 at 09:08 AM

Quote:
Quote:

While I fully understand the level of popularity I enjoy in this board (:P), I hope that DavidK's followers will have the honesty to acknowledge what has happened here.

On a public Internet board, David has accused me of attacking children, yet ignores requests to provide proof of said accusation. What level of credibility does that lend to this person? And with that, I have no more comment unless said proof is provided. But David, should we run into each other "down south", please understand that I will want to discuss this face-to-face.

Roberto, of the many things untrue about me posted over the years, it was your accusing my kids of stealing Doc's kayaks at Camp Gecko, etc. I was refering to... I paid Doc for the kayak rental... We returned them to the rack... Someone later took one and it (?) and it was left on the beach, according to Doc later... Doc was contacted by me after you posted these lies on baja.net and confirmed that he didn't loose any kayaks and I owed him nothing more.

Is that enough detail for you, paisano? Now move on and harass somebody else, for a change.

bacquito - 3-20-2008 at 11:02 AM

Have a great trip, keep us informed.

Gadget - 3-20-2008 at 11:17 AM

I keep hoping beyond hope that this tread would disappear.

David, I love and very much respect you as a person and fellow Baja nut. I think your post should have gone to off topic by you or one of the Mods. You know you are going to be hassled for something like this. Why put yourself through it? You proffess that the forums should be used for things of "Baja" interest and I agree, you being out of town state side is not of "Baja" interest IMHO.

Roberto, although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you face to face, our several U2Us and phone conversations have been most pleasant. I believe you are truely interested in the well being of the people of Baja, those who are less fortunate there and have a love for the place like all of us. That said, I cannot understand your judgementalism towards David. Let him do his thing. I personally cannot see anything he does that effects me in any way, even as a surfer, who you all know loves to guard our "secret" spots. I just enjoy traveling and vacationing in Baja, I don't own any of it.

I have been a recipient of some who don't like who or what I stand for and its all good. If I had to deal with the degree of what David does I would have been gone a long time ago. But I agree with others that there is change that needs to be made on everyones part, not just the 2 fine men I posted about here.

My final input, although I have not hit the report button, is that the mods move this off the todays post forum to off topic. None of it is about Baja, its about personalities!

DENNIS - 3-20-2008 at 11:29 AM

These things usually will die of monotony if not something else. Some die slower than others but, they all die.

Roberto - 3-20-2008 at 03:46 PM

Quote:
Roberto, of the many things untrue about me posted over the years, it was your accusing my kids of stealing Doc's kayaks at Camp Gecko, etc. I was refering to...

That is total bullchit. Exactly when/how/where did I accuse your kids of stealing? Do you really believe this stuff? If you didn't notice, I asked for some kind of proof- and you just launch another wild accusation.

You are completely making this up, David, and you are a pathetic liar. How do you think this makes you look, sympathetic? It does, however, give some inkling into your view of yourself with respect to the world and the who live in it.

This made-up accusation towards me hits a low point, even for you, and that really is saying something. This time, you have really gone over the line.

[Edited on 3-21-2008 by Roberto]

Roberto - 3-20-2008 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gadget
Roberto, although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you face to face, our several U2Us and phone conversations have been most pleasant. I believe you are truely interested in the well being of the people of Baja, those who are less fortunate there and have a love for the place like all of us. That said, I cannot understand your judgementalism towards David.

Will, I feel the same way about you. I think you are a "good person" in the true and best sense of that phrase. Of course, you cannot understand. There is history here that you know nothing about, not to mention the fact that here he is accusing me, on a public Internet board, of stuff that just never happened. Far from it.

So, while I understand and respect your statement and request, I just cannot let it go. It's a matter of integrity.

4baja - 3-20-2008 at 06:30 PM

sitting at the computer, drinking a becks and haveing a ball reading. was just about to give a trip report but now to tired from laughing. thanks for the thread!!! think ill lite a cigar.

David K - 3-20-2008 at 06:45 PM

Enough is enough... I agree... This was about letting my Nomad friends know why I wouldn't be posting for a week, that's all.

Roberto, if you don't remember all the bad things that you posted about me over on that other board (that people emailed to me), then so be it. You asked for some details, so that is what I have done, above.

Let's just say it was 'another' Roberto who once leased a lot at Camp Gecko and you are innocent of making false claims. I am fine with that... It was 7 years ago, afterall. I do have the email from Doc, who asked to remain neutral but said I didn't owe him anything, as no kayak was taken by us.

Now, I will apologize of accusing you of all the past hate posts that I did not deserve. WILL you STOP harassing me online any more by jumping onto my threads with no purpose but to detract from my contributions here with personal insults?

Back to Baja talk... okay?

DENNIS - 3-20-2008 at 07:30 PM

David....

I'm not trying to join your party here but, I have to ask....Do you really save seven year old Emails?

Roberto - 3-20-2008 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Enough is enough... I agree... This was about letting my Nomad friends know why I wouldn't be posting for a week, that's all.

Roberto, if you don't remember all the bad things that you posted about me over on that other board (that people emailed to me), then so be it. You asked for some details, so that is what I have done, above.

Let's just say it was 'another' Roberto who once leased a lot at Camp Gecko and you are innocent of making false claims. I am fine with that... It was 7 years ago, afterall. I do have the email from Doc, who asked to remain neutral but said I didn't owe him anything, as no kayak was taken by us.

Now, I will apologize of accusing you of all the past hate posts that I did not deserve. WILL you STOP harassing me online any more by jumping onto my threads with no purpose but to detract from my contributions here with personal insults?

Back to Baja talk... okay?

No, it's not ok. What is ok is for you to say that I never said that. You say you got an email? Post it. Provide some evidence, or just agree to be the liar that you are. How about that?

You and I both know you don't have any such email, as I never said anything like that, here or on any other board, since that's not what happened. Something else DID happen, but it had nothing to do with stealing.

And now, you seriously want to accuse me of attacking children with lies, then pretend it was "another Roberto" because I forgot what I did, and move on to discussing Baja? You can't be serious. :o

[Edited on 3-21-2008 by Roberto]