BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  4
Author: Subject: We will be on the road for the next week...
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-7-2008 at 12:22 PM
We will be on the road for the next week...

You guys be good and don't give Doug (Baja Nomad) or Gene (Hose A) a harder time than I do!

Baja Angel and I are going on a road trip tomorrow... where? Where ever the road east takes us!!!

Best of luck to 'steekers' in race car #1212 (Score Lite 1835cc 2 seat silver buggy) in the San Felipe 250 next weekend!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2008 at 12:43 PM

Probably somewhere in Baja... NO?
Bob H
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2008 at 02:37 PM

stay in Baja viva Baja!!!

safe adventure y bien viaje

cap'n g

wanna drive to Pine Island Florida? not that far.

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2008 at 05:49 PM

Have a safe trip Amigo.

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2008 at 06:04 PM

DK-

I'll look out for you on our way down to Asuncion next weekend. Hope you have a great trip.

Zac

Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-8-2008 at 06:12 PM

Thanks for the heads up. We'll try to survive without you. Can the board make it without DK's posts for a week? :smug::lol:

Oh, and have fun - I'm sure we'll get the full story when you return.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 3-9-2008 by Roberto]
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 3-8-2008 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
cap'n g

bring lots of repellent.:lol:
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 08:24 AM

Do I understand this correctly, I'm supposed post every time I'm making a trip?

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
PabloS
Nomad

lol.gif posted on 3-9-2008 at 09:13 AM

Yup! Then write a detailed report:bounce::bounce:
Bajalover
Nomad

Mood: Strongly - Missing Baja

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 09:17 AM

Stay out of harms way and look forward to the trip report. We all live through your adventures.:bounce::bounce:

Sometimes you really do question; why you are and where you are.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajalover
We all live through your adventures.:bounce::bounce:

And there you have it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 3-10-2008 at 09:56 AM

"good riddance"??

whaaaaaaaat?????????????????

aren't you two buddies?

:O

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
HotSchott
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2008 at 02:09 PM

Good enough friends to take a joke!
Wiles
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2008 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. George

Sure, no problema. It's only 20 minutes for me.
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-11-2008 at 04:57 PM

Wiles where yo is? let's go fishin george

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2008 at 11:39 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, for those of you who (still) don't understand why I do some of the things I do: Most of the regular contributing Nomads (and former Amigos de Baja) are my friends, and as Baja Bernie says, "Friends helping friends" is what it's about. A lot others are only lurkers or rare posters on Nomad, but contact me with appreciation for the time I take to share here.

To me, sharing is one thing friends do. On-line sharing is even better because if you don't want to hear or read it, you don't have to! This is a concept a couple of 'sour grapes' Nomads haven't learned. Another is, just because I share a lot here, that doesn't take away from 'space' needed for anyone else to post on Nomad. That repeated ragging by a couple here is really sad in that they can't spend that amount of energy posting something that is useful or pleasurable, instead!

Finally, if you thingk the nagging is a way to 'police the board', please don't bother as the owner of this site is a personal friend from before this forum was created, and we communicate often. Doug can tell me if he wants less Baja travel info or help... or even less chit chat. In fact, that's what a forum is for... communication.

Some people think there are ultier motives for people being nice. There is no hunger for power on my end, I simply have the most posts becase I am the oldest (longest active) Nomad after Doug and have always been happy to help and share my Baja experiences, photos, details... As THAT IS the primary purpose for this web site. If you come to my home, and you are welcome to, you will find a Baja library, and Baja maps and satellite images on my walls.

Because most of you will not be coming to my home, the next best thing I can do is share what I have on line... So, don't be mad... If you think I post too much then you all need to post more!... Not complaints, but more about Baja! That why the thousands from the World Wide Web come to Doug's web site, afterall!

Heck, with my trips to the USA, there will be less to share on Baja Nomad... sorry!:yes::wow::lol:

Now, have a nice day... ya'all come back!:D

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-17-2008 at 11:58 AM

David, it's not a matter of understanding - it's a matter of who gives a @#$%!?

And WTF does ultier mean - if you think that's a word I understand why you can't read posts and understand their content (that's meaning to you). :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And oh yeah, discussing hunger for power in the context of an internet discussion board is so out there it just boggles the mind. Just the fact that you bring it up speaks volumes. :o

[Edited on 3-17-2008 by Roberto]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2008 at 12:16 PM

It's almost like bait... I post and you reply...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really Robert, don't you have anything better to do than get bothered by my input on Nomad? If you check the stats, I was here before you, so you had to make that choice to come here. Oh, and the word I mis-spelled is ulterior, in your boggled mind I can see how that was too hard for you to figure out!

Perfect spelling or typing is not what I do... Helping others to have fun in Baja... or being nice to others is. You do make that hard for me. What a guy! Ciao

bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 3-17-2008 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
It's almost like bait... I post and you reply...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really Robert, don't you have anything better to do than get bothered by my input on Nomad? If you check the stats, I was here before you, so you had to make that choice to come here. Oh, and the word I mis-spelled is ulterior, in your boggled mind I can see how that was too hard for you to figure out!

Perfect spelling or typing is not what I do... Helping others to have fun in Baja... or being nice to others is. You do make that hard for me. What a guy! Ciao
WOW! There's a new "GULL" in town:wow:
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2008 at 12:59 PM

Sheesh :barf: :barf: :barf:

How many years do we have to listen to the stuff???!!!

Roberto, do us all a favor and take your "problem" to U2 or maybe you need your meds re-dosed?

Mean people suck!
 Pages:  1    3  4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.