BajaNomad

Pig roast "Shack style" Sunday 29th

theshacklapaz - 1-27-2012 at 09:22 AM

We invite you and your friends to join us this Sunday for another one of our fantastic Pig roast. Starts at 5pm with $15 peso margaritas and all you can eat pig with all the trimmings for only $150 pesos! Music by capt. Wayne. we look forward to see you and meeting you. travis.

Roberto - 1-27-2012 at 10:26 AM

Can't business owners keep their ads off the review board?

Roberto - 1-27-2012 at 01:02 PM

Got your U2U. Thanks so much. What I'm saying is that this board is for Restaurant Reviews. If all baja restaurant owners were to post updates and invites such as yours, it would very quickly turn into a mess.

I would suggest the Classified Ads section, since it is a commercial enterprise, or perhaps the Baja Events section. Not too hard to understand, right?

coconaco - 1-27-2012 at 01:43 PM

I had the bleu cheese burger at the shack it was very good.

I also have had the baja burger at Jesse's.
You need a Baja burger and Jessie needs the Blue cheese burger.

There was a musician that was playing at the shack when we were
there in November. He was a solo guitarist that played Creedance, spanish guitar, and folk songs. He was most entertaining and a very good whistler. Was that Captain Wayne?

Its already a mess Roberto

rts551 - 1-27-2012 at 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
Got your U2U. Thanks so much. What I'm saying is that this board is for Restaurant Reviews. If all baja restaurant owners were to post updates and invites such as yours, it would very quickly turn into a mess.

I would suggest the Classified Ads section, since it is a commercial enterprise, or perhaps the Baja Events section. Not too hard to understand, right?

dtbushpilot - 1-27-2012 at 02:34 PM

It's probably been mentioned in a post somewhere but I can't find it, where is "The Shack"? We're always looking for a new place to try in La Paz

Alan - 1-27-2012 at 04:07 PM

About 3 blks up Allende on the right.

David K - 1-27-2012 at 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
It's probably been mentioned in a post somewhere but I can't find it, where is "The Shack"? We're always looking for a new place to try in La Paz

Maybe his first post here, with location and photos: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=55604

dtbushpilot - 1-27-2012 at 06:37 PM

Thanks DK, I'll check it out in a couple of weeks.....