BajaNomad

Please Don't Be a Jerk

Gypsy Jan - 9-2-2012 at 03:28 PM

When you visit a different country.

I have been stewing about this, so I guess I am just going to let it out.

Yesterday, Saturday, 11:45 am on Labor Day weekend, two college age frat boys got all bent out of shape because a bus was idling behind their parjed pickup truck.

I came out of the market near them and they were running up and down the sidewalk, waving their arms and yelling at the top of their voices, "Where is the bus driver?"

The locals that I know speak perfect English looked away and played deaf.

The driver returned to his bus is about two minutes after all the big drama started.

The two dudes got back into their bruck, backed up an CUT THROUGH A FUNERAL PROCESSION, RIGHT BEHIND THE HEARSE, GUNNING THEIR ENGINE ALL THE WAY.

Thank you for reading, I am done ranting, for today anyway.

By this measure the United States is the most foreign country of all

thebajarunner - 9-2-2012 at 04:23 PM

They act like that up here, all the time
why should they change stripes when they cross the border?

Couple years ago two young shirtless glassyeyed studs beat the crap out of my cousin when he yelled at them for grabbing his 18 year old daughter's backside. We were walking through the display area at Fontana Speedway.

I guess that is not so unusual, except that my cousin was 65 and the combined age of the two was likely 45.

Barry A. - 9-2-2012 at 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan

Yesterday, Saturday, 11:45 am on Labor Day weekend, two college age frat boys got all bent out of shape because a bus was idling behind their parjed pickup truck.

I came out of the market near them and they were running up and down the sidewalk, waving their arms and yelling at the top of their voices, "Where is the bus driver?"

The driver returned to his bus is about two minutes after all the big drama started.

The two dudes got back into their bruck, backed up an CUT THROUGH A FUNERAL PROCESSION, RIGHT BEHIND THE HEARSE, GUNNING THEIR ENGINE ALL THE WAY.

I'm confused-------why did the "frat guys" get upset with an "idling bus"???

Barry

DENNIS - 9-2-2012 at 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
I'm confused-------why did the "frat guys" get upset with an "idling bus"???

Barry

Probably had them penned in. It's been known to happen down here, but that's no excuse to go crazy.

Yes. the Bus Was Blocking

Gypsy Jan - 9-2-2012 at 05:02 PM

But let's talk about the timeline.

We parked at the market next door, the bus was not there, I exited the market about five minutes later to witness all the drama.

BajaBlanca - 9-2-2012 at 05:28 PM

gypsy jan - unfortunately Americans are known abroad as the UGLY AMERICAN which is obviously a gross generic statement. In this case, seems warranted. Nothing condones driving recklessly thru a funeral. Shows their immaturity to the max.

DENNIS - 9-2-2012 at 05:34 PM

Quote:

Why?
Blocking a car is rude and arrogant, even for only a short time. The bus driver couldn't care less about the inconvenience he caused another driver. Let's talk about that.

J.P. - 9-2-2012 at 05:45 PM

Sounds like two JERKS meet in the street. Maybe they should have a JERK OFF.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Barry A. - 9-2-2012 at 05:53 PM

I'm with Dennis on this, but in the US or Mexico I would not make a big deal about it--------you are supposed to relax in Mexico--------that's what we go down there for, isn't it? :spingrin:

Thanks for the explain, J. Jan-----lots of jerks, IMO, in this instance. I would have popped a Negra Modelo, myself, and grinned.

Barry

Skipjack Joe - 9-2-2012 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

Why?
Blocking a car is rude and arrogant, even for only a short time. The bus driver couldn't care less about the inconvenience he caused another driver. Let's talk about that.

Glad to see you're getting better. That's the old Dennis I remember.

DENNIS - 9-2-2012 at 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Glad to see you're getting better. That's the old Dennis I remember.

Thanks, Igor. As Jimmy Buffet once sang:
"Good days and bad days and goin' half madd days."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwsG3PyGvL0

[Edited on 9-3-2012 by DENNIS]

Bob H - 9-3-2012 at 11:49 AM

I remember when my Grandfather passed away, in Alabama, and during his funeral procession every single car on the two lane road, in both directions, pulled completely off the road and stopped as we passed by.

Talk about respect! It was most gracious!!!

So, there are a whole lot of good Americans out there too.

[Edited on 9-3-2012 by Bob H]

oxxo - 9-3-2012 at 12:02 PM

Quote:

Let's talk about popping another cerveza and chilling out! Mexico, love it or leave it! If you are in a hurry, you shouldn't visit here.

tripledigitken - 9-3-2012 at 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oxxo
Quote:

Let's talk about popping another cerveza and chilling out! Mexico, love it or leave it! If you are in a hurry, you shouldn't visit here.

Point of fact, he lives in Mexico. Love it or leave it, really?

Bad behavior has nothing to do with a "chillin" attitude, IMO.

DENNIS - 9-3-2012 at 12:43 PM

Quote:

Seems the bus driver was the one in a hurry, so much so that he couldn't, or just plain wouldn't, park his badass bus in a civilized manner, ignoring the needs of others on the road.
One could easily wonder how much racism became involved in his selfish decision.
Had he not been such a parking pig, this incident might very well have not escalated to a point of road rage on the part of the jerk tourist....if that's what he was.
Where did it say he was an American?

bajacalifornian - 9-3-2012 at 02:41 PM

Thanks for posting. A personal favorite I learned here in Mexico is patience.

BajaBlanca - 9-3-2012 at 02:44 PM

DENNIS - the original post says they were runnig around yelling in English

and

the title is PLEASE DON'T BE A JERK when you visit another country.

and in thinking it over - it is so rude to block someone's car in, even if only for a moment. just plain ole rude. so, I agree with you all on that.

mtgoat666 - 9-3-2012 at 02:52 PM

Quote:

sounds like the jerks in the pick up met a jerk in a bus, and had a circle jurk :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 9-3-2012 by mtgoat666]

willardguy - 9-3-2012 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca

and

and in thinking it over - it is so rude to block someone's car in, even if only for a moment. just plain ole rude. so, I agree with you all on that.
AHAA! running around yelling in english! obviously a lot of limey hooligans probably from liverpool! and you're ready to blame americans! shame on you.:o

DavidE - 9-3-2012 at 03:56 PM

¡Aayy Caray!

This happens all the time. Mexicans do not go ballistic; they may frown when this happens but...

At the Bancomer Bank in Vizcaino last month. Came out of the ATM and there was a car parked behind me. Not on purpose but because parking is scarce. I tooted the horn, and about 15 seconds later a young man ran out of the bank and moved his car. I wonder if those young folks bothered to give the horn a couple of taps? The driver could have ran in and used the restroom. And yes the facilities on the buses sometimes are out of order.

Not worth damaging my health over, for a fact. Going without power in very warm and humid Guerrero Negro Saturday, I went to a mechanic and had the oil changed in the car, then jotted over to an outdoor segundas and prowled the aisles. All caused way back in Vizcaino when some poor soul hit a high tension power pole -- bet I had a better day than he did.

Marc - 9-4-2012 at 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
Quote:

and

AHAA! running around yelling in english! obviously a lot of limey hooligans probably from liverpool! and you're ready to blame americans! shame on you.:o

Or Canadians?:lol::lol:

Nemo55 - 9-4-2012 at 08:27 AM

Ayyyyyyyy!!!

I'm not even in the country yet!!! Typical; Liverpudlians get blamed for everything !!!

Quote:
Quote:

and

805gregg - 9-6-2012 at 07:25 PM

You have to remember only Americans speak english. Maybe they were on the way to the airport, (fishing boat, hospital, etc) and were cutting it close on time, don't judge untill you are in their shoes.

willardguy - 9-6-2012 at 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 805gregg
You have to remember only Americans speak english. Maybe they were on the way to the airport, (fishing boat, hospital, etc) and were cutting it close on time, don't judge untill you are in their shoes.
:?:

David K - 9-7-2012 at 12:00 AM

Yah, really... I could have sworn English is also spoken in ...

CANADA
AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AFRICA
IRELAND
BELIZE
JAMAICA
BAHAMAS
Several other Caribbean nations
Oh, and the UNITED KINGDOM (incl. ENGLAND) :light:

Mula - 9-7-2012 at 04:53 AM

66 countries speak English:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_English...

SFandH - 9-7-2012 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

What language is the word "Yah"?

Yeah, I know, spelling cop, couldn't pass it up though.

I've been blocked in a couple of times in small busy parking lots and each time the person was close by, would see me, and run out to move his/her car. Seems to be an acceptable thing to do in Mex. Sort of like the old double parking that used to go on in the US.

[Edited on 9-7-2012 by SFandH]

DENNIS - 9-7-2012 at 07:27 AM

World English Dictionary

culture clash

— n
a conflict arising from the interaction of people with different cultural values
-----------------------------------------

CortezBlue - 9-7-2012 at 07:36 AM

However, I think America is the only English speaking country that doesn't speak the Kings English, ask my friend from England! Guaranteed if you took a representative from all 66 English speaking countries and put them in a single room and asked someone who does not speak English to pick out the American, it would be easy, we all sound a bit different.

DavidE - 9-7-2012 at 07:41 AM

HEADLINE on newspaper in Belize City

"DE NEW BRIDGE OPEN"

I paid 30 cents Bz for the paper and kept the front page until it yellowed and turned brittle.

Lineup of Mexican placard cars waiting in workday rush hour...

"Give them an inch and they'll take it" :)

805gregg - 9-7-2012 at 08:15 PM

Quote:

CANADA
AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AFRICA
IRELAND
BELIZE
JAMAICA
BAHAMAS

I was being sarcastic,
She said frat boys indicating what? You expressed my sentiments exactly, maybe not americans. And have you ever been in a hurry and been held up by someone doing something illegal? You just don't get it, and you never have.

[Edited on 9-8-2012 by 805gregg]

toneart - 9-7-2012 at 08:41 PM

Nahhh! They all talk funny!

Quote:

CANADA
AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AFRICA
IRELAND
BELIZE
JAMAICA
BAHAMAS

Mulegena - 9-7-2012 at 09:30 PM

So, there was a bus double-parked on a public road.
It was blocking a pickup.
There was a funeral procession.
Anybody else considered the connection?
The bus was pulled over to allow the funeral cars to pass.
Yes, the driver had exited the bus for a moment, but... he returned in a timely manner.

This is Baja.
Its kinda laid-back.
Things work differently down here including that folks are almost always kind to one another.
It really never pays to get one's knickers twisted. Not an effective motivator.

DENNIS - 9-7-2012 at 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena

You have got to be kidding. Please....tell me you're kidding.
The bus drivers behavior was self-serving and rude. Why would you go to such extremes to excuse that?
What about the popular technique of running stop signs, or hit 'n run? Because it happens here, is it alright?

oxxo - 9-8-2012 at 05:08 AM

Quote:

CANADA
AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AFRICA
IRELAND
BELIZE
JAMAICA
BAHAMAS

I can understand Spanish better than I can understand the English spoken in those countries (I have been to about half of the ones on your list)

oxxo - 9-8-2012 at 05:17 AM

Quote:
The bus drivers behavior was self-serving and rude. Why would you go to such extremes to excuse that?
What about the popular technique of running stop signs, or hit 'n run? Because it happens here, is it alright?

No, it is not alright, but I have come to accept it. At this time, I am a guest in their country. I didn't come here to change Mexican culture. I came here to enjoy Baja culture and society. It is their country and I respect the culture they created even though I don't always agree. If that society starts to annoy me to the point that I become unhappy, I will just pack up and move someplace else.

Mulegena - 9-8-2012 at 07:13 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena

You have got to be kidding. Please....tell me you're kidding.

This happened in Ensenada or another metro area?
I will concede that in a city with multiple lanes a funeral procession can occupy one lane or use side-streets.

Was considering how it goes in the smaller villages. First, no public bus. Second, such as in Mulege there's only one system of single-lane one-way road through town. Third, people do wait alongside the road for the procession to pass. They just do, out of respect or because they're boxed in, the town as a whole slows waaay down during a funeral, wedding, parade or political or religious procession or just because somebody wants to quickly say something to somebody else.

A couple months ago while driving through town I accidentally got in the middle of a presidential election car-rally. Nowhere to go but onward I got over my initial embarrasment, smiled and waved with everybody else until I got to my destination and turned off the maindrag and out of the conga line.

Yes, not good of a bus driver to abandon his bus, but "why" remains unanswered.
Rude of anybody, tourist or local, to create an obnoxious fuss about it.
No sense getting your panties all twisted.

[Edited on 9-8-2012 by Mulegena]

Lee - 9-8-2012 at 07:15 AM

Nobody knows what the bus driver was doing or why he blocked a car. Sounds like he was working, doing business, maybe ran in to get a soda. Whatever he was thinking, ''self serving'' and ''rude'' are gringo attitudes. I'm betting if 10 local Mexicans were asked about the bus driver's attitude, I seriously doubt self serving and rude would come up.

It wasn't like the car was pinned for an hour.

I'd say to the kids -- a little more patience, this isn't worth getting upset about. The bus driver was wrong but not that wrong. The kids were way out of line.

I'm not siding with the bus driver here. I think white people, generally, lack respect for Mexicans who they see as inferior and uneducated. This is a broad stroke. Not all white people are like that. I see a lot of that attitude, though, in Baja.

DENNIS - 9-8-2012 at 07:31 AM

Quote:
No, it is not alright, but I have come to accept it.

It's hardly a matter of acceptance as it is one of supporting and encouraging it...as you and many others here seem to do.
I accept "what is" as well, but I don't have to agree with rudeness , bullying and the "might is right" attitude that underlies this behavior.
Nor do I have to label this deviant behavior as a "cultural trait." Ask a Mexican if these are cultural traits and see what you get in reply.

Quote:

At this time, I am a guest in their country.

You probably are.....but I'm not. I'm legal here and nobody invited me. Guests are invited. Who invited you?

Quote:
I didn't come here to change Mexican culture.

Your mere presence here changes their culture, but you're too self-rightous to see how you sit here passing judgement on the fibers in the weave of what you perceive as "their culture." What do you know of their culture that doesn't have a price tag on it!

[Edited on 9-8-2012 by DENNIS]

mtgoat666 - 9-8-2012 at 07:40 AM

sure seems like a lot of debate about a minor event involving a rude bus driver and a couple rude youth.

if you are interested, yesterday on I-8 i was merging onto hwy, coming up to speed, and someone speeding along to next exit ramp had to slow for me, and he flipped me off. he looked like a latino!

DENNIS - 9-8-2012 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
he looked like a latino!

What more evidence would one require to know he was born and raised on Calle Decima in Michoacan. :lol:

Osprey - 9-8-2012 at 10:49 AM

Huzzah! The future is bright. A new and better Dennis has risen from the ashes. I can't wait for someone to test the new skills -- I'm not a betting man but I might be coaxed into a wager if there is will-fight before the northers start to put me to bed early.

DENNIS - 9-8-2012 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
Huzzah! The future is bright. A new and better Dennis has risen from the ashes.

Just like a freakin' Feenux, Jorge. Even in damaged , old age, we should strive to maintain our hobbies. :biggrin:

David K - 9-8-2012 at 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mula
66 countries speak English:

VERY COOL!!

Bajatripper - 9-8-2012 at 12:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:

It's hardly a matter of acceptance as it is one of supporting and encouraging it...as you and many others here seem to do.
I accept "what is" as well, but I don't have to agree with rudeness , bullying and the "might is right" attitude that underlies this behavior.
Nor do I have to label this deviant behavior as a "cultural trait." Ask a Mexican if these are cultural traits and see what you get in reply.

Quote:

You probably are.....but I'm not. I'm legal here and nobody invited me. Guests are invited. Who invited you?

Quote:

Your mere presence here changes their culture, but you're too self-rightous to see how you sit here passing judgement on the fibers in the weave of what you perceive as "their culture." What do you know of their culture that doesn't have a price tag on it!

Now that's the DENNIS I remember. Welcome back, Big Guy, and glad to see your recovery is complete.

DENNIS - 9-8-2012 at 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Now that's the DENNIS I remember. Welcome back, Big Guy, and glad to see your recovery is complete.

Thanks, Steve, but it's a long way from complete, however, I'll keep pluggin' away at it and drag all my Nomad buds along with me.

willardguy - 9-8-2012 at 12:25 PM

do ya think this bus driver even knows he's a legend?

watizname - 9-8-2012 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think we're all invited to Mexico. Look at any of the tourism adds. Waddaboutat big D??

[Edited on 9-8-2012 by DENNIS]
:cool::cool::cool::cool::coolup:

shari - 9-8-2012 at 12:34 PM

YEAH BABY....I'm rather enjoying this mirage of dennis the phoenix rising up out of the foamy suds...or perhaps a bar stool....go Dennis!

maybe the bus driver had the squirts....I'd run out of my bus too...especially if I had to stop for a long funeral procession!!!:o

tripledigitken - 9-8-2012 at 12:36 PM

You're on to something there, Shari. I wouldn't use the bus bathroom either!!

DENNIS - 9-8-2012 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by watizname

I think we're all invited to Mexico. Look at any of the tourism adds. Waddaboutat big D??

Guest control. Tourists are told when to leave even before they get here.
"Six months and you're outta here, Yankee."

oxxo - 9-8-2012 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNISWhat do you know of their culture that doesn't have a price tag on it

What do you know about their culture that doesn't come in a bottle with a cerveza label on it?

You, boracho, are the poster child for the Gringo "jerk" in the subject line of this thread. You are a banal, bombastic, blowhard that typifies too many inebriated alcoholic expatriates that live here in Mexico. You bring your myopic know-it-all attitude from a less than successful life in the US and try to duplicate the experience here in Baja. With your self-righteous attitude, you exemplify the "Ugly American" seen so many times around the world. You are an embarrassment and a NINCOMPOOP!

I would have thought your "near death" experience would have taught you to lay off the sauce. Evidently not!

willardguy - 9-8-2012 at 06:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNISWhat do you know of their culture that doesn't have a price tag on it

What do you know about their culture that doesn't come in a bottle with a cerveza label on it?

You, boracho, are the poster child for the Gringo "jerk" in the subject line of this thread. You are a banal, bombastic, blowhard that typifies too many inebriated alcoholic expatriates that live here in Mexico. You bring your myopic know-it-all attitude from a less than successful life in the US and try to duplicate the experience here in Baja. With your self-righteous attitude, you exemplify the "Ugly American" seen so many times around the world. You are an embarrassment and a NINCOMPOOP!

I would have thought your "near death" experience would have taught you to lay off the sauce. Evidently not!
"I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbreed, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey chit he is!!! Halleluah!! Holy chit!! Where's the Tylenol??"

GET 'EM RIGHT HEAH!

DavidE - 9-8-2012 at 06:28 PM

willardguy - 9-8-2012 at 06:41 PM

it is saturday nite!:biggrin:

thebajarunner - 9-8-2012 at 07:58 PM

Who has a scorecard?

I am not sure which player to root for and which one has the ball (s)

For now, I am on Team Dennis- go for it, my man,
You are the Champion!!

DENNIS - 9-8-2012 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
Who has a scorecard?

You are the Champion!!

He's a babbling idiot and I prefer not to take his marooonic bait by responding.

oxxo - 9-8-2012 at 08:09 PM

Quote:
I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbreed, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey chit he is!!! Halleluah!! Holy chit!! Where's the Tylenol??"

I agree with you, Dennis is all of those things and more......and those are his good qualities! I don't have any Tylenol, but I do have some Kaopectate which will probably do you more good.

oxxo - 9-8-2012 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
Who has a scorecard?

You are the Champion!!

He's a babbling idiot and I prefer not to take his marooonic bait by responding.

Bajarunner, you were rooting for the use-to-be poser champion. You lose.

DavidE - 9-8-2012 at 08:21 PM

watizname - 9-9-2012 at 09:03 AM

I think we ought to start taking bets to see how many pages this one can go. :lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

DENNIS - 9-9-2012 at 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by watizname
I think we ought to start taking bets to see how many pages this one can go. :lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

It's already run it's course if I have anything to do with it. It's not that I'm gun-shy about a skirmish......I'm not. It's just that comrade OXXO carries on septic arguements from a purely hyperbolic premiss and avoids anything that might be construed as logic and fact.
I'm not sure how he oozed through the Off TOPIC barrier to begin with. That's his normal playpen.......sitting there regurgitating Marx and Lenin.
I have no time to waste on the dolt. His existance is meaningless.

wessongroup - 9-9-2012 at 09:37 AM

Can't be Dennis ... he is on loan from Zeus ...

Would be nice if JOe 2 would use his "on loan powers" to effect some positive change ... like a cure for cancer, or regeneration of neurons ...... just saying :):)

[Edited on 9-9-2012 by wessongroup]

DENNIS - 9-9-2012 at 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Can't be Dennis ... he is on loan from Zeus ...

:lol::lol: SHAZAM :lol:
Hey, Wiley....would you cast a spell on the Commie Curmudgeon? He's getting on my nerves.

willardguy - 9-9-2012 at 09:45 AM

Quote:
do ya think this bus driver even knows he's a legend?

the bus driver has since retired and the frat boys are grown with familys of their own now!:lol:

DavidE - 9-9-2012 at 11:08 AM

"Homma, homma, homma, homma"

"Nohton, get outta heah!"

Lee - 9-9-2012 at 11:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:

No, it is not alright, but I have come to accept it. At this time, I am a guest in their country. I didn't come here to change Mexican culture. I came here to enjoy Baja culture and society. It is their country and I respect the culture they created even though I don't always agree. If that society starts to annoy me to the point that I become unhappy, I will just pack up and move someplace else.

This is where the thread took a sharp right turn.

The bus driver was ''self-serving and rude?''

Wow, Dennis, Brother, you're reading WAY too much into this. This kind of stuff happens everywhere. No place to park, delivery truck double parks.

OXXO states when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Sound advice, I think.

Jan states these were FRAT BOYS. Punks! The driver was gone a couple minutes! And the pachucos lost it!

Explain, again, how this is the driver's fault?

White punks on dope vs. hard working Mexican bus driver.

It's a no brainer.

This topic is not that big of a deal.

toneart - 9-9-2012 at 12:12 PM

:yawn:
Guys!! There are a lot worse events occurring by the minute that should get your diapers soiled.

Putting Things In Perspective...

DavidE - 9-9-2012 at 12:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JMJXvsCLu6s

Bajatripper - 9-9-2012 at 03:53 PM

Quote:

Thanks, Steve, but it's a long way from complete, however, I'll keep pluggin' away at it and drag all my Nomad buds along with me.

I'm rooting for ya!

DENNIS - 9-9-2012 at 04:37 PM

Thank you.

Lee - 9-9-2012 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Guys!! There are a lot worse events occurring by the minute that should get your diapers soiled.

Worse? Really? Like what?

It's easy to guess who's wearing diapers.

toneart - 9-9-2012 at 07:46 PM

...any of the socio/economic/political/health/climate issues that are so prevalent in our media and our collective and individual consciousnesses.

Lee-My point in the post you are responding to is that, while initially interesting and debatable, it is overshadowed in importance. I don't get the animosity and heightened emotional responses among our Nomad community that has members casting insults at one another.

I am perhaps a year and a squirt away from diapers myself. Just calling out my peers. :P:lol:

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart

Worse? Really? Like what?

It's easy to guess who's wearing diapers.

wessongroup - 9-9-2012 at 07:50 PM

No worries here toneman ... it's all good :):)

toneart - 9-9-2012 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
No worries here toneman ... it's all good :):)

Thanks, Wiley! No worries, huh? That, of course, is the best attitude. The crap I worry about is certainly beyond my control. That which is within my control is going very well.