BajaNomad

IT's ME! IT's ME! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I'M FREE!

M - 9-29-2012 at 03:02 PM

HELLO DEAR ONES!
Oh, I have missed you all SO,SO, much!
'BHL', My Burning Hunka Love, has left me and put me out of my misery. He KNEW, It had been NEAL JOHNS, all along,that my heart had been 'yearning for'.:bounce:

I'm slimmed down to 104 lbs now, a good 'stalking' weight. Those that knew me before knew that I was a 'bit plumper', (For comfort), and as the discussion of 'G-STRINGS' came across the board one day, I myself opened up to the subject way back then, and admitted that, yes indeed, I had tried on one of those dental floss devices myself, AND HAD NOT SEEN THE DAMN THJING SINCE THEN!! :o

WELL, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE, AS THE WIEGHT CAME OFF, MORE WAS REVEALED, AND I FINALLY FOUND THE DAMN THING!!! :lol:

I will be MOVING TO BAJA, after a final two day surgery on my back on Nov.18th.to straighten it with metal rods, (Scoliosis from my G-Mom). 'Taking out my kinky' ,so to speak. I'll be in a brace for six months, but that won't slow me down.

David picked a pretty crappy time to be puting me through a divorce, but, it was no accident on his part. He has become a very different man, This was a very drastic, expensive AND permanent move on his part to solve a temporary 'mid-life' crisis.

I offered to buy him a corvette, (UNLIKE a porcupine, the 'pricks' are on the INSIDE).
No, that wasn't enough.
I offered to take him with me for a night at the 'Bunny Ranch', in L.V.
No, he didn't want that either....so. I have come to the obvious conclussion, he is not only stupid, HE'S GAY!! Hell, I'M EVEN SORRY he turned THAT one down!

Anyway, Boojum Buddies, I need some leads to a furnished rental home in the Rosarito or similar area. 2-3 bedroom, I prefer 2, but, whatever.
Hopefully within 25 to 50 miles from the border, close to the beach. I have to keep my citizenship for my continued disability payments and medicare. How long down there can I stay at a time? What about my pets?
GOD! it's a newbie here, all over again!

I'm in a hazzy fog some days, MY DOCTOR, prescribed me medical leafy herbs to control my pain and stimulate my appetite. It's working and is, MUCH better than the pills most doctors want to push on me. My immune system is getting stronger also. FINALY!!!

Will that be a problem down there? will they honor a medical marijuanna prescription? or, will I go to the dungeon? I REALLY dson't want to take pills., they are SO dangerous.

In short, as I must close now, I need leads for a move in around April or May, 2013. My credit is in the high 800's so that won't be a problem. I prefer renting from an American, but, what do I know? David kept me away from Baja and almost everything about it, so help, advice and a kind word would really help me out.
Ok, It's GOOD TO BE HOME!

PLEASE, FILL ME IN ON NEWS, GOSSIP, STORIES HOW YOUR LIVES HAVE BEEN EMPTY WITHOUT ME, ETC. :biggrin:

BIG BOOJUM HUGS AND LOVE,
'M',
(Michelle Diekmann)

Bajafun777 - 9-29-2012 at 03:20 PM

LOL, "M" this is just too real to be unreal,LOL. So, why not try Las Gaviotas for a safe place to rent and it will probably be an American you will be renting from. Nice secure place and if long term the rental property can run as low as $750 to $1200 a month just depending on the size of the house you want. You can also check with Condo rentals in Rosarito and just outside passed Rene's for similar prices but they are close to everything in walking distance. Lock at the online Realty places like Baja123 for rental deals, remember long term gets the price down for you.

You should take a couple of days and come down to look around. When at different places you plan to rent at talk to the people living there to see it is something you will feel comfortable living in. Check out the maintance of the places to see if they are kept up. Take Care & Travel Safe--"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

Wow!!

thebajarunner - 9-29-2012 at 03:43 PM

Had to edit it, got so excited after the "WOW" that it got sent.

Anyway, welcome back,
Maybe you can take up Moderator duty again,
(Lord knows we need one- oops, sorry Doug)

Anyway, howz about a glam shot of the "NewYou"

Nice to have you back in the neighborhood

[Edited on 9-29-2012 by thebajarunner]

KASHEYDOG - 9-29-2012 at 03:49 PM

http://www.baja123.com/homes.aspx?tabid=2310011&__ts=134...

Hey, M......;D. This is a link to Baja 123. I've been watching them for a year or so in anticipation of moving down from Carlsbad soon. They seem to have a pretty good selection of rentals. I'm thinking of going down inn the next week or two to hook up with one of the agents and take a look around. I just retired as of Aug 1 and want to do some traveling in Mexico soon. Call me if there's anything I can do to help. Dick......:yes:. phone # is posted to the left <<< over there.

David K - 9-29-2012 at 04:07 PM

Hi Michelle, maybe we need a new BBBB or VIVA BAJA party for your coming out Sweet M party?

Paulina - 9-29-2012 at 04:32 PM

Hey M,

I'm glad to see you back and wish you the best of luck with your re-newed baja life! What about the Punta Banda area? Is that too far south for you?

P>*)))>{

norte - 9-29-2012 at 05:02 PM

WOW. good luck.I was going to suggest checking with Dennis but he seems to prefer his partners a little more chunky (LOL) and you might want to be close enough to the border to take your medicine on the right side of La Frantera.

AmoPescar - 9-29-2012 at 05:57 PM

WELCOME BACK M!!

Good to hear from you and know that you are still alive....or shall we say reborn? Been quite awhile since we last heard from you.

I'm thinking about making the Baja move too...or at least traveling down there very regularly. I'm just starting my SS and some Teamsters retirement so the expenses will be easier to handle. Like you, I've not spent much time down there in the last few years and I'm yearning to get back too!!

So best of luck in your search and in your surgery. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the future. I like David's idea of having a BBBB or Viva Baja party again!

Miguelamo / Michael / Amo :yes: :tumble: :yes: ;D

hola,welcome back !!

captkw - 9-29-2012 at 06:05 PM

sounds like your a cool chick !! K&T:cool:

Paulina - 9-29-2012 at 06:11 PM

Oh, and one more thing, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

"W.I.W #1 IS BACK!!!
AND SINGLE, AND
STALKING NEAL JOHNS!!!
Here boy, come to Mama..... ;-)"

P>*)))>{ THE undefeated and current holder of the #1 W.I.W. title. AND I outweigh you.

DENNIS - 9-29-2012 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by norte
WOW. good luck.I was going to suggest checking with Dennis but he seems to prefer his partners a little more chunky (LOL)

Heyyyy....waydaminit. :lol:

Hi, M, Welcome Back, You Were Missed!

Gypsy Jan - 9-29-2012 at 06:25 PM

Great news about your recovery and, sorry, I can't be any help with herbal medication.

In regards to your future relocation, we have friends that own homes in Playas de Tijuana, San Antonio del Minas, Rosarito Centro and points south, like Cantamar and Rancho Descanso

I am not involved and do not have any relationship with RE agents; just a general knowledge of the area after living here full time for twelve years.

Send me a U2U with your questions and I will try to help.

Congrats, GJ

David K - 9-29-2012 at 06:27 PM

Nomads are friends helping friends as Bernie used to say.

I offered to buy him a corvette, (UNLIKE a porcupine, the 'pricks' are on the INSIDE).

mcfez - 9-29-2012 at 06:43 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best post of 2012!

We need more like it....................

Poor, Poor, Girl....

M - 9-29-2012 at 07:01 PM

OH! PAULINA! I have missed you!
I see you still have not gotten help, for your 'delusions', RE: 'Boy-Toy', Neil Johns......Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time, he and I we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Don't you remember the time, Mindy (Jeans) actually thought she could sneak in, and...Oh well. I still have some of her hair I pulled out, But DAMN!, being a worthy apponant, she got some of mine too! b-tch!

Anyway. Just give up girl, I got it.

Oh, He IS still alive isn't he? Niel? BABY! Are you out there?
LOVE you1
M

[Edited on 30-9-2012 by M]

DENNIS - 9-29-2012 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Pictures please. :biggrin:

David K - 9-29-2012 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
OH! PAULINA! I have missed you!
I see you still have not gotten help, for your 'delusions', RE: 'Boy-
MToy', Neil Johns......Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Yup M's back....

BajaBlanca - 9-29-2012 at 08:23 PM

welcome back. hope we meet in person one day, you sound like a funny woman!sorry about your divorce,and the operation. good luck with the move.

BERNIE?

M - 9-29-2012 at 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

USED TO BE???????????? WA.....???

Is he ok?
M

P.S. WHERE THE HELL IS MI AMOUR?

Bernie got tired of waiting for you

thebajarunner - 9-29-2012 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
Quote:

USED TO BE???????????? WA.....???

Is he ok?
M

P.S. WHERE THE HELL IS MI AMOUR?

Actually Big B has a very lovely new, well sort of new, bride
And he sez she is lots more fun than we.
They spent a few days up here at our home and I must agree with him
Never fear. He shall appear

David K - 9-29-2012 at 09:56 PM

Yah Michelle, as runner said Bernie is fine , just busy with his lady, Jaime. He just doesn't post much. Neal also isn't to chatty lately. I am sure you can bring out that social animal in him!

Eli - 9-30-2012 at 03:05 AM

Good to see You back M, your post are always fun to read.
Down here, We are still in the dark ages about herbal remedies for pain; at least as far as I can see, they are only used with much discretion, and the best comes from Northern California, go figure.

WHAT JOY!

M - 10-1-2012 at 02:53 PM

Everybody,
really, I have been verklempt (sp?) for a few days now, feeling the friendship and love from my Baja family. The 'former' BHL didn't like me to have any interests that took time from him...or his TV. I believe now, he did me a favor. I have no family, or support of any kind and I have been desperately lonely. I think I want to believe this is Gods round-about way, to 'set things right' and bring me home to folks who are priceless in my book. I have missed you all, and PLEASE believe, my absence was not about not caring for you all, it was about respecting my husband and his wishes for MY TOTAL attention, yet then, he didn't know how or what I needed. Nor, was he too concerned about it. Well, I hope he finds what he is looking for, I have found again what makes me joyous. Bless you all. In your care, I can heal and find joy again.
BIG HUGS,
M
P.S I will be in Rosarito area to visit Mindy and her Mom around Oct. 14th for 3-5days. I hope I can meet up again with a few of you, for maybe dinner or something?

M - 10-1-2012 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Hi Michelle, maybe we need a new BBBB or VIVA BAJA party for your coming out Sweet M party?

Oh! I would LOVE that! to see everybody. Of course, when settled, I will have to have a housewarming.
D.K. You are a dear person, and am grateful for you continued Baja support.
BIG HUGS!
M

M - 10-1-2012 at 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AmoPescar
WELCOME BACK M!!

Good to hear from you and know that you are still alive....or shall we say reborn? Been quite awhile since we last heard from you.

I'm thinking about making the Baja move too...or at least traveling down there very regularly. I'm just starting my SS and some Teamsters retirement so the expenses will be easier to handle. Like you, I've not spent much time down there in the last few years and I'm yearning to get back too!!

So best of luck in your search and in your surgery. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the future. I like David's idea of having a BBBB or Viva Baja party again!

Oh, AMO, I LOVE your beard! Handsome fellow.
Yes, PLEASE, make the move, I would love to have a neighbor such as yourself, an old amigo.
I am grateful for the kind words and very much, look forward to seeing you and ALL my lost amigos.
You all were my greatest life sacrifice to honor my vows to my husband. I wish he were more. He did me a favor I think, an incredibly painful favor, but I hope he finds what he needs.
BIG Hugs to you Amo. Keep that beard growing!
M

M - 10-1-2012 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
sounds like your a cool chick !! K&T:cool:

Oh, Cappy, I'm HOT, HOT, HOT! Lololol....Thank you for the kind words. I look forward fotr a chance to meet you. Baja Folk are the very best.
BIG HUGS, M

M - 10-1-2012 at 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
Oh, and one more thing, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

"W.I.W #1 IS BACK!!!
AND SINGLE, AND
STALKING NEAL JOHNS!!!
Here boy, come to Mama..... ;-
P>*)))>{ THE undefeated and current holder of the #1 W.I.W. title. AND I outweigh you.

Pualina! I have missed you so much!!!! You a lovely adversary, but I know, 'things'. You don't stand a chance! :lol: As #2 though, you will have special favors, granted by me. Perhaps we can share? you can have Sundays. If your good, maybe Thursdays, with MY Neal.
Miriam, be patient, we all realize, we are simply taking 'your scraps', but my! WHAT SCRAPS!
LOLOL, Thank GOD! your an understanding woman. He's simply an addiction. An itch so to speak. Agreed girls?
<M

DavidE - 10-1-2012 at 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by M
Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Pictures please. :biggrin:

Film At 11:00

AmoPescar - 10-1-2012 at 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
Quote:
WELCOME BACK M!!

Oh, AMO, I LOVE your beard! Handsome fellow.
Yes, PLEASE, make the move, I would love to have a neighbor such as yourself, an old amigo.
I am grateful for the kind words and very much, look forward to seeing you and ALL my lost amigos.
You all were my greatest life sacrifice to honor my vows to my husband. I wish he were more. He did me a favor I think, an incredibly painful favor, but I hope he finds what he needs.
BIG Hugs to you Amo. Keep that beard growing!
M

YES...you would be a fun neighbor too. And I DO look forward to seeing you again in the near future,

Thanks for the beard compliment. When I decided to grow it again 2 years ago, I didn't know it would come in SO white/silver! Well, it created a new me...SANTA CLAUS. I had become the jolly old fellow to kids and adults alike. I get hundreds of comments and looks about being HIM. It is truly amazing how the kids respond to me and it is so much fun. Going to get a suit this year and do some gigs.

Take care my friend, Michael / Amo :yes: ;D :yes:

David K - 10-1-2012 at 05:23 PM

Are you a good Santa or a Bad Santa?

AmoPescar - 10-1-2012 at 05:42 PM

OH....I''M GOOD OF COURSE!!!

BUT...when a couple of gorgeous women are posing on each arm for a picture....I can't help but thinking about ??????????......LOL!!!!!

I'll let you fill in the _______________

You have such a dirty mind!!! ......I was thinking more along the lines of "when do I get my next break?" ...LOL!

Miguelamo :biggrin: :yes: :tumble: :P :yes: :lol:

David K - 10-1-2012 at 05:42 PM

I hope Good Santa gets as lucky as Bad Santa!

Let's go 4x4!

Ken Cooke - 10-1-2012 at 06:47 PM

Just don't make my new wife jealous when you go sunbathing!LOL

Neal Johns - 10-1-2012 at 07:23 PM

M Baby,
I take off for the weekend and missed your coming out party post! I have missed your clanky old body.

I'm still here for you, Never mind that my maiden sister is married. :lol::lol::lol:

DK, we really do need a party for the old crew. Go, go, Dawg, go!
Neal

NEAL!! OH BABY!!

M - 10-1-2012 at 11:28 PM

Maybe we should fill everybody in on our, 'inside joke'? I might get a reputation here:lol::lol:
You tell the story about getting me in 'the sack;' OK? Where have you been?
Send my hugs to the original, CURRANT, W.I.S. (WIFE IN SERVICE)

HEY, Where is.....

M - 10-1-2012 at 11:30 PM

Capt'n Sharky? Who else are we missing? SO SO much to catch up on.....
Hugs,
M

David K - 10-2-2012 at 07:53 AM

Bedman may read Nomad, but he almost never posts anymore... Hey Steve... come on back!

Michelle, several have gone to or also post on Ron's (BajaGringo's) forum http://TalkBaja.com

Neal Johns - 10-2-2012 at 09:02 AM

Confession time: The sack I got M in was a trash sack while we were picking up trash in Guadalupe Hot Springs. Our fingers touched and it was like an electric shock! That girl has IT! The last time it happened to me it was with Clara Bow, The IT Girl of 1929. :o

225px-Clara_Bow_1927.PNG - 47kB

baitcast - 10-2-2012 at 09:40 AM

:lol:I knew there was something missing been trying to find out what but now we know!

I broke out of my first one after 30 years best move I ever made,WELCOME BACK,life is to short to get stuck with just one:lol:
Rob

Sallysouth - 10-2-2012 at 09:24 PM

Geez Neal, you just dated yourself;)Welcome back M!!! Good to be free? You betcha babe! Theres some grumpy old farts here these days.I know you can handle em!Tell us more, we are family..(Capt. Sharkey is still around)

[Edited on 10-3-2012 by Sallysouth]

I was thinking that ALSO, D.K.

M - 10-3-2012 at 01:05 AM

Quote:

I would love to host a gathering at wherever I end up. Maybe some of the old Amigo's can step out from the shadows to investigate.
This seems like a really friendly group. Yes D.K. I remember the little group of us that first met at the San Clemente Pier. I think that needs a new thread. Maybe it will lure out some 'Amigo-Classics.
I like, 'New And Improved'', but I will always love the 'Classic ' flavors and fun we had. We need a lot more of that. Never enough! Si?
M

David K - 10-4-2012 at 03:25 PM

What is happening between now and Christmas will be Power Point presentations of the missions to promote our new book... Perhaps, after one of these ? Would love to have my Nomad friends attend so I can practice my public speaking! Then we can go to a nearby tavern and share some laughs?
We only have on firm date, and it is in Tecate on Nov. 15 at CAREM. Discover Baja Travel Club is planning another, as well. We also will be going to L.A. and Santa Barbara to historical societies interested in the book... I need some Baja groupies for support... M you were always a good cheerleader at my Viva Baja events!

Neal Johns - 10-4-2012 at 06:21 PM

"M you were always a good cheerleader at my Viva Baja events!"

DK, You are so right! Get M full of good cheer and WoW! Stand back! :lol::lol::lol:

ANOTHER OLD AMIGO, HURRAY!!!!

M - 10-4-2012 at 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by baitcast
:lol:I knew there was something missing been trying to find out what but now we know!
Anyone can catch fish in a boat but only "El Pescador Grande" can get them from the beach.

I hope when my time comes the old man will let me bring my rod and the water will be warm and clear.
I broke out of my first one after 30 years best move I ever made,WELCOME BACK,life is to short to get stuck with just one:lol:
Rob

hold on there cowboy!
It has'nt come up, but, I can usually outfish most '
weekend warriors' in the fish competitions.
That/'s NOT an accident, I wrap my own rods, have bent the ears and my own ears drilling and mining from the 'pro's', and I just have good, fishy, ju-ju.
It's been awhile since I have been honored to be on the water again, but you can bet, wherever I end up, I'll find a wAY TO BE FLOATING SOON.
Not anytime soon, but I will be having a housewarming and 'FREEDOM' party when I get settled. I hope you can pry yourself out of AZ. for a bit to 'COME ON DOWN'!

Hook - 10-4-2012 at 10:21 PM

Oh man, M, you have got to meet Pompano, when he comes back south. This seems like a match made in heav...........uh, Baja.

Ditch the WIW, co-pilots have more fun. :yes: Who wants to bounce around in an old Toyota?

When two firecrackers explode in the desert, is any sound made?

Oh yeah! For miles and miles.........

COUNT NME IN!!

M - 10-5-2012 at 02:29 PM

Quote:
What is happening between now and Christmas will be Power Point presentations of the missions to promote our new book... Perhaps, after one of these ? Would love to have my Nomad friends attend so I can practice my public speaking! Then we can go to a nearby tavern and share some laughs?
We only have on firm date, and it is in Tecate on Nov. 15 at CAREM. Discover Baja Travel Club is planning another, as well. We also will be going to L.A. and Santa Barbara to historical societies interested in the book... I need some Baja groupies for support... M you were always a good cheerleader at my Viva Baja events!

DK, I would love to open my house to you and Angel as you pass through. I go in hospital on Nov. 18th for 2-3 weeks. E me with your LA and SB dates and plans would you?

I have mucho pre-op tests and stuff to do before they flay me like a fish, on the 18th and 19th (2 day surgerey), but I have a few years of neglect from my hiusband to make up for, and I hope to get AS MUCH PLAY TIME as I can before then. I( am going to do my best to keep the 15th open and be your 'cheerleader' again.
I am told, I will be good as new when they are done with my back. I figure, with the cost of this operation, and the expected agravation and frustration I have to endure, it's not TOO much to ask for them to throw in and bring, 'the girls' a couple inches North, is it? Really! there are just SOME THINGS that SHOULD NOT be tucked into pants. Agreed?:bounce:

M
PS, Ok, I'm joking, I was told, not filet'd like a fish ar all!

rayfornario - 10-5-2012 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
HELLO DEAR ONES!
Oh, I have missed you all SO,SO, much!
'BHL', My Burning Hunka Love, has left me and put me out of my misery. He KNEW, It had been NEAL JOHNS, all along,that my heart had been 'yearning for'.:bounce:

I'm slimmed down to 104 lbs now, a good 'stalking' weight. Those that knew me before knew that I was a 'bit plumper', (For comfort), and as the discussion of 'G-STRINGS' came across the board one day, I myself opened up to the subject way back then, and admitted that, yes indeed, I had tried on one of those dental floss devices myself, AND HAD NOT SEEN THE DAMN THJING SINCE THEN!! :o

WELL, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE, AS THE WIEGHT CAME OFF, MORE WAS REVEALED, AND I FINALLY FOUND THE DAMN THING!!! :lol:

I will be MOVING TO BAJA, after a final two day surgery on my back on Nov.18th.to straighten it with metal rods, (Scoliosis from my G-Mom). 'Taking out my kinky' ,so to speak. I'll be in a brace for six months, but that won't slow me down.

David picked a pretty crappy time to be puting me through a divorce, but, it was no accident on his part. He has become a very different man, This was a very drastic, expensive AND permanent move on his part to solve a temporary 'mid-life' crisis.

No, that wasn't enough.
No, he didn't want that either....so. I have come to the obvious conclussion, he is not only stupid, HE'S GAY!! Hell, I'M EVEN SORRY he turned THAT one down!

Anyway, Boojum Buddies, I need some leads to a furnished rental home in the Rosarito or similar area. 2-3 bedroom, I prefer 2, but, whatever.
Hopefully within 25 to 50 miles from the border, close to the beach. I have to keep my citizenship for my continued disability payments and medicare. How long down there can I stay at a time? What about my pets?
GOD! it's a newbie here, all over again!

I'm in a hazzy fog some days, MY DOCTOR, prescribed me medical leafy herbs to control my pain and stimulate my appetite. It's working and is, MUCH better than the pills most doctors want to push on me. My immune system is getting stronger also. FINALY!!!

Will that be a problem down there? will they honor a medical marijuanna prescription? or, will I go to the dungeon? I REALLY dson't want to take pills., they are SO dangerous.

In short, as I must close now, I need leads for a move in around April or May, 2013. My credit is in the high 800's so that won't be a problem. I prefer renting from an American, but, what do I know? David kept me away from Baja and almost everything about it, so help, advice and a kind word would really help me out.
Ok, It's GOOD TO BE HOME!

PLEASE, FILL ME IN ON NEWS, GOSSIP, STORIES HOW YOUR LIVES HAVE BEEN EMPTY WITHOUT ME, ETC. :biggrin:

BIG BOOJUM HUGS AND LOVE,
'M',
(Michelle Diekmann)

rayfornario - 10-5-2012 at 04:55 PM

Let me know how the surgery goes. These docs of mine want to do the same thing to me! I have scoliosis secondary to a hemi-vertebrae. I would have had the surgery already if I could trust the surgeons over at La Jolla. They can't seem to agree on what to do but rods and screws appear to be in my future....
I just came back from an awesome time at a condo over at Playa Del Mar- La Hacienda just up from La Fonda's.
They have great monthly rentals and have piqued my interest about moving down there permanently. It is something I will explore shortly.
Good luck on the surgery!

Keri - 10-5-2012 at 07:22 PM

Rental you might like, La Mision. I got this off the Punta banda newsletter tonight. Good luck.k
Fri Oct 5, 2012 5:44 am (PDT) . Posted by: "siscokid" bajasiscokid for rent....1 bedroom/2bath house next to the ocean and river in La Mision. 2 fireplaces, large rooms, garage, yard or place for horse. $500/mo 1st row, direct access to ocean. Unobstructed views. lynn sisco 818-322-0711 or mx. 646-176-7081

David K - 10-5-2012 at 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
Rental you might like, La Mision. I got this off the Punta banda newsletter tonight. Good luck.k
Fri Oct 5, 2012 5:44 am (PDT) . Posted by: "siscokid" bajasiscokid for rent....1 bedroom/2bath house next to the ocean and river in La Mision. 2 fireplaces, large rooms, garage, yard or place for horse. $500/mo 1st row, direct access to ocean. Unobstructed views. lynn sisco 818-322-0711 or mx. 646-176-7081

That is radical Keri! Great news...

Bob H - 10-6-2012 at 12:16 AM

MMMMMMM.. It's Been a long time... Welcome BACK!!

Sally, I am missing my amigas.

M - 10-6-2012 at 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sallysouth
Geez Neal, you just dated yourself;)Welcome back M!!! Good to be free? You betcha babe! Theres some grumpy old farts here these days.I know you can handle em!Tell us more, we are family..(Capt. Sharkey is still around)

[Edited on 10-3-2012 by Sallysouth]

So, INCREDIBLE, touching base with so many dear friends.
Ok family, I believe you.
I was a fool for the last 7-8 years, just HOPING I would get my old, faithful, loving, BHL (Burnin hunka love) back. Alas, his fear and weaknesses to defend me from my insanely crazy narcissistic family, just amazed and confounded me.
He didn't have the b*lls to confront them and say, "SHE's MY WIFE!, BACK OFF!". He is huge, all man, (I thought) and could scare a bulldog off a bone with just a look. (I thought). Just my Mother alone is ME, with a bad attitude, squared. She scares crap out of me AND David. My father? Same. Thier spouses? share their attitude and beliefs to preserve their own lives. Lolol.....
It's all done Sally, A huge burden has been lifted. My broken heart was a horrible price to pay, but my concience is clear. I defended him when he was a pill, I loved him with all my heart, I was convinced, and waited for, the 'better days ahead'. His actions long ago proved he didn't deserve my devotion, but I'm an old fashioned kinda girl. I took my vows in complete seriousness. Ah well. SOME DAY, I'll get it right. Lolol....
Capo Beach? I'm Laguna Niguel. Time for lunch some day? Send me a U2.
BIG HUGS,
M

Oh Hook....

M - 10-6-2012 at 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Oh man, M, you have got to meet Pompano, when he comes back south. This seems like a match made in heav...........uh, Baja.

Ditch the WIW, co-pilots have more fun. :yes: Who wants to bounce around in an old Toyota?

When two firecrackers explode in the desert, is any sound made?

Oh yeah! For miles and miles.........

As your 'Mood' said, by your signature, 'Inquisitive'. are you looking to put 2 'firwecrackers' in a pit to see how big the bang is?
Or, what are you suggesting? exactly? Hmmm?

Hugs,
M

capt. mike - 10-7-2012 at 09:29 AM

hi M - i really enjoyed all your stories.

fdt - 10-9-2012 at 10:21 AM

Hey Michelle, welcome back!
Quote:
Originally posted by M

How come I don't get those invites
:saint:

fdt - 10-9-2012 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
It is truly amazing how the kids respond to me and it is so much fun. Going to get a suit this year and do some gigs.

Amo: How about a special appearance on the next toy drive?
We can pay you with an extra serving of tamales ;D

Debra - 10-9-2012 at 02:27 PM

Now you wait just a dang minute missy!!!!

I'am WIW#1! Just what makes you think you can sneak back here and claime my Neal?!!! :fire: Don't know if I can whip you or not (replaced shoulder/broken back, But, what I do know is I now have some weight on ya! So watch yourself!

(sorta) glad to have you back............It sure would be fun to get together with the old BBBB bunch and new friends too. You get settled in and healed up (me too) and see what we can do. Luv ya gal, Debra (aka Travelpearl)

David K - 10-9-2012 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debra
Now you wait just a dang minute missy!!!!

I'am WIW#1! Just what makes you think you can sneak back here and claime my Neal?!!! :fire: Don't know if I can whip you or not (replaced shoulder/broken back, But, what I do know is I now have some weight on ya! So watch yourself!

(sorta) glad to have you back............It sure would be fun to get together with the old BBBB bunch and new friends too. You get settled in and healed up (me too) and see what we can do. Luv ya gal, Debra (aka Travelpearl)

Oh dear God... look what M has started! :rolleyes: :lol:

Maybe it was Neal Johns who started this mess with his ever growing harem of Baja gals!?? :cool:

BajaGuera - 10-9-2012 at 06:38 PM

David - I believe I'm WIW #84, at least as of 10 years ago! I could have been kicked back some due to non-participation. By the way Miss M good to see you back. Thoughts with you on upcoming body work.

Neal Johns - 10-9-2012 at 07:56 PM

Ten years ago! Wow, maybe I have bit off more than I can chew now with my few remaining teeth?
Old Neal - 81!

David K - 10-9-2012 at 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGuera
David - I believe I'm WIW #84, at least as of 10 years ago! I could have been kicked back some due to non-participation. By the way Miss M good to see you back. Thoughts with you on upcoming body work.

Hi V, great to see you!