BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  4
Author: Subject: IT's ME! IT's ME! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I'M FREE!
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 03:02 PM
IT's ME! IT's ME! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I'M FREE!

HELLO DEAR ONES!
Oh, I have missed you all SO,SO, much!
'BHL', My Burning Hunka Love, has left me and put me out of my misery. He KNEW, It had been NEAL JOHNS, all along,that my heart had been 'yearning for'.:bounce:

I'm slimmed down to 104 lbs now, a good 'stalking' weight. Those that knew me before knew that I was a 'bit plumper', (For comfort), and as the discussion of 'G-STRINGS' came across the board one day, I myself opened up to the subject way back then, and admitted that, yes indeed, I had tried on one of those dental floss devices myself, AND HAD NOT SEEN THE DAMN THJING SINCE THEN!! :o

WELL, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE, AS THE WIEGHT CAME OFF, MORE WAS REVEALED, AND I FINALLY FOUND THE DAMN THING!!! :lol:

I will be MOVING TO BAJA, after a final two day surgery on my back on Nov.18th.to straighten it with metal rods, (Scoliosis from my G-Mom). 'Taking out my kinky' ,so to speak. I'll be in a brace for six months, but that won't slow me down.

David picked a pretty crappy time to be puting me through a divorce, but, it was no accident on his part. He has become a very different man, This was a very drastic, expensive AND permanent move on his part to solve a temporary 'mid-life' crisis.

I offered to buy him a corvette, (UNLIKE a porcupine, the 'pricks' are on the INSIDE).
No, that wasn't enough.
I offered to take him with me for a night at the 'Bunny Ranch', in L.V.
No, he didn't want that either....so. I have come to the obvious conclussion, he is not only stupid, HE'S GAY!! Hell, I'M EVEN SORRY he turned THAT one down!

Anyway, Boojum Buddies, I need some leads to a furnished rental home in the Rosarito or similar area. 2-3 bedroom, I prefer 2, but, whatever.
Hopefully within 25 to 50 miles from the border, close to the beach. I have to keep my citizenship for my continued disability payments and medicare. How long down there can I stay at a time? What about my pets?
GOD! it's a newbie here, all over again!

I'm in a hazzy fog some days, MY DOCTOR, prescribed me medical leafy herbs to control my pain and stimulate my appetite. It's working and is, MUCH better than the pills most doctors want to push on me. My immune system is getting stronger also. FINALY!!!

Will that be a problem down there? will they honor a medical marijuanna prescription? or, will I go to the dungeon? I REALLY dson't want to take pills., they are SO dangerous.

In short, as I must close now, I need leads for a move in around April or May, 2013. My credit is in the high 800's so that won't be a problem. I prefer renting from an American, but, what do I know? David kept me away from Baja and almost everything about it, so help, advice and a kind word would really help me out.
Ok, It's GOOD TO BE HOME!

PLEASE, FILL ME IN ON NEWS, GOSSIP, STORIES HOW YOUR LIVES HAVE BEEN EMPTY WITHOUT ME, ETC. :biggrin:

BIG BOOJUM HUGS AND LOVE,
'M',
(Michelle Diekmann)

Looking for new adventures now; Always...
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 03:20 PM

LOL, "M" this is just too real to be unreal,LOL. So, why not try Las Gaviotas for a safe place to rent and it will probably be an American you will be renting from. Nice secure place and if long term the rental property can run as low as $750 to $1200 a month just depending on the size of the house you want. You can also check with Condo rentals in Rosarito and just outside passed Rene's for similar prices but they are close to everything in walking distance. Lock at the online Realty places like Baja123 for rental deals, remember long term gets the price down for you.

You should take a couple of days and come down to look around. When at different places you plan to rent at talk to the people living there to see it is something you will feel comfortable living in. Check out the maintance of the places to see if they are kept up. Take Care & Travel Safe--"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 03:43 PM
Wow!!

Had to edit it, got so excited after the "WOW" that it got sent.

Anyway, welcome back,
Maybe you can take up Moderator duty again,
(Lord knows we need one- oops, sorry Doug)

Anyway, howz about a glam shot of the "NewYou"

Nice to have you back in the neighborhood

[Edited on 9-29-2012 by thebajarunner]
KASHEYDOG
Senior Nomad

Mood: SO MANY TACOS, SO LITTLE TIME... Gotta Go, See ya there....:bounce:

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 03:49 PM

http://www.baja123.com/homes.aspx?tabid=2310011&__ts=134...

Hey, M......;D. This is a link to Baja 123. I've been watching them for a year or so in anticipation of moving down from Carlsbad soon. They seem to have a pretty good selection of rentals. I'm thinking of going down inn the next week or two to hook up with one of the agents and take a look around. I just retired as of Aug 1 and want to do some traveling in Mexico soon. Call me if there's anything I can do to help. Dick......:yes:. phone # is posted to the left <<< over there.

Don\'t mess with the old dog...... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! Brilliance only comes with age and experience..... :smug: .... :P .... :smug:
Are you getting the most out of life OR is life getting the most out of you ?? :?:

Twenty years from now you\'ll be more disappointed by the things you didn\'t do then the things you did.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 04:07 PM

Hi Michelle, maybe we need a new BBBB or VIVA BAJA party for your coming out Sweet M party?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 04:32 PM

Hey M,

I'm glad to see you back and wish you the best of luck with your re-newed baja life! What about the Punta Banda area? Is that too far south for you?

P>*)))>{

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 05:02 PM

WOW. good luck.I was going to suggest checking with Dennis but he seems to prefer his partners a little more chunky (LOL) and you might want to be close enough to the border to take your medicine on the right side of La Frantera.
AmoPescar
Senior Nomad

Mood: Need a Fish Taco and a Pacifico!

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 05:57 PM

WELCOME BACK M!!

Good to hear from you and know that you are still alive....or shall we say reborn? Been quite awhile since we last heard from you.

I'm thinking about making the Baja move too...or at least traveling down there very regularly. I'm just starting my SS and some Teamsters retirement so the expenses will be easier to handle. Like you, I've not spent much time down there in the last few years and I'm yearning to get back too!!

So best of luck in your search and in your surgery. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the future. I like David's idea of having a BBBB or Viva Baja party again!

Miguelamo / Michael / Amo :yes: :tumble: :yes: ;D

Nomad Amigos...Here\'s hoping you all have safe Baja travels, amazing sunrises, sunny days, comforting breezes, beautiful sunsets, tasty tacos, cold cervezas and frosty margaritas!!
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 06:05 PM
hola,welcome back !!

sounds like your a cool chick !! K&T:cool:
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 06:11 PM

Oh, and one more thing, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

"W.I.W #1 IS BACK!!!
AND SINGLE, AND
STALKING NEAL JOHNS!!!
Here boy, come to Mama..... ;-)"

P>*)))>{ THE undefeated and current holder of the #1 W.I.W. title. AND I outweigh you.

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by norte
WOW. good luck.I was going to suggest checking with Dennis but he seems to prefer his partners a little more chunky (LOL)

Heyyyy....waydaminit. :lol:
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 06:25 PM
Hi, M, Welcome Back, You Were Missed!

Great news about your recovery and, sorry, I can't be any help with herbal medication.

In regards to your future relocation, we have friends that own homes in Playas de Tijuana, San Antonio del Minas, Rosarito Centro and points south, like Cantamar and Rancho Descanso

I am not involved and do not have any relationship with RE agents; just a general knowledge of the area after living here full time for twelve years.

Send me a U2U with your questions and I will try to help.

Congrats, GJ

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 06:27 PM

Nomads are friends helping friends as Bernie used to say.

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 06:43 PM
I offered to buy him a corvette, (UNLIKE a porcupine, the 'pricks' are on the INSIDE).

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best post of 2012!

We need more like it....................

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
M
Nomad

sad.gif posted on 9-29-2012 at 07:01 PM
Poor, Poor, Girl....

OH! PAULINA! I have missed you!
I see you still have not gotten help, for your 'delusions', RE: 'Boy-Toy', Neil Johns......Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time, he and I we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Don't you remember the time, Mindy (Jeans) actually thought she could sneak in, and...Oh well. I still have some of her hair I pulled out, But DAMN!, being a worthy apponant, she got some of mine too! b-tch!

Anyway. Just give up girl, I got it.

Oh, He IS still alive isn't he? Niel? BABY! Are you out there?
LOVE you1
M

[Edited on 30-9-2012 by M]

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Pictures please. :biggrin:
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
OH! PAULINA! I have missed you!
I see you still have not gotten help, for your 'delusions', RE: 'Boy-
MToy', Neil Johns......Have you forgotten the, 'FILTHY' time we spent together 'In The Sack'?

Yup M's back....

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 08:23 PM

welcome back. hope we meet in person one day, you sound like a funny woman!sorry about your divorce,and the operation. good luck with the move.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 08:35 PM
BERNIE?

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

USED TO BE???????????? WA.....???

Is he ok?
M

P.S. WHERE THE HELL IS MI AMOUR?

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 9-29-2012 at 09:33 PM
Bernie got tired of waiting for you

Quote:
Originally posted by M
Quote:
Originally posted by David K

USED TO BE???????????? WA.....???

Is he ok?
M

P.S. WHERE THE HELL IS MI AMOUR?

Actually Big B has a very lovely new, well sort of new, bride
And he sez she is lots more fun than we.
They spent a few days up here at our home and I must agree with him
Never fear. He shall appear
 Pages:  1    3  4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.