BajaNomad

Surfer from North County

DianaT - 11-16-2014 at 08:01 PM

Okay, this is not Baja, but a number of you live in North County San Diego, and a lot of you are fellow surfers.

Besides, I promised my son I would spread this everywhere I could as Gianvito is a good friend of his and it is just so sad when one so young and who has a young family falls so ill with such a life threatening condition.

As you can see, a good part of his expenses are covered, but he and his family just need a hand up so that he will have a chance to recover and return to work and hopefully, to surfing once again! If you can, please help --- every little bit helps, and PLEASE pass this on. Thank you for your indulgence

The link to his story and the donation site is
Support the Lopaco Family

briantroy - 11-17-2014 at 05:39 AM

I'm sorry to hear this. His prognosis sounds poor. I wish him the best and hope he accepts his condition. I would contribute if I had the means.

DianaT - 11-17-2014 at 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by briantroy
I'm sorry to hear this. His prognosis sounds poor. I wish him the best and hope he accepts his condition. I would contribute if I had the means.

They are hopeful at this point that with all the treatment, things will go well. I sure hope so.

For anyone who can, please remember that every donation, no matter how small helps.

Thank you

DianaT - 11-21-2014 at 07:38 PM

We have been on the road for the last few weeks, so I wanted to bump this one more time. I so hope someone will respond with some help for this young family.