Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Surfer from North County
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2014 at 08:01 PM
Surfer from North County

Okay, this is not Baja, but a number of you live in North County San Diego, and a lot of you are fellow surfers.

Besides, I promised my son I would spread this everywhere I could as Gianvito is a good friend of his and it is just so sad when one so young and who has a young family falls so ill with such a life threatening condition.

As you can see, a good part of his expenses are covered, but he and his family just need a hand up so that he will have a chance to recover and return to work and hopefully, to surfing once again! If you can, please help --- every little bit helps, and PLEASE pass this on. Thank you for your indulgence

The link to his story and the donation site is
Support the Lopaco Family
briantroy
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2014 at 05:39 AM

I'm sorry to hear this. His prognosis sounds poor. I wish him the best and hope he accepts his condition. I would contribute if I had the means.

These endless lands and unique waters are not simply soil and sea. These elements of earth and water are as much a part of me as my blood and organs. And the people that populate this corner of the world lift my spirit to heights that allow me to see what is truly important; The beauty of life. And that is the essential gift.
– B. Florez, Mission of Souls.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2014 at 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by briantroy
I'm sorry to hear this. His prognosis sounds poor. I wish him the best and hope he accepts his condition. I would contribute if I had the means.

They are hopeful at this point that with all the treatment, things will go well. I sure hope so.

For anyone who can, please remember that every donation, no matter how small helps.

Thank you
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-21-2014 at 07:38 PM

We have been on the road for the last few weeks, so I wanted to bump this one more time. I so hope someone will respond with some help for this young family.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.