BajaNomad

Living in Mexico with the peso tanking

Hook - 11-11-2016 at 12:45 PM

Here's something you might want to consider, if you live in Mexico.

With the dollar so strong vs the peso right now (it's virtually at 21.00 as I write), you might want to consider paying for six months or so of your electric and/or phone bill in advance.

At this point, it's like saving 10-15% with the dollar worth about 2+ more pesos than it was a month ago.

Yes, the peso could go even lower...........but that only means your SAVINGS are a little less. Or, I suppose you could pay even more in advance. A form of hedging.

We have a couple of friends that live down here seasonally and they have always paid Telmex and CFE A YEAR IN ADVANCE (you estimate with CFE) and the utilities have never made an accounting error. Not one penny. So, it would seem pretty safe.

When the dollar hits these heights, it's time to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND like drunken sailors on leave. Convert those dollars into goods and services. Your Mexican friends will appreciate it.

Ugly Americans? Not us!!!

[Edited on 11-11-2016 by Hook]

willardguy - 11-11-2016 at 12:59 PM

good point! wish I could think of something to buy!

pacificobob - 11-11-2016 at 01:12 PM

i may very well have this wrong...but, when i have payed ahead with CFE, i have been charged IVA when i make the payment, and again when the funds are applied to the bill. please correct me if i have this wrong. 16%+16%!

[Edited on 11-11-2016 by pacificobob]

BornFisher - 11-11-2016 at 02:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
good point! wish I could think of something to buy!

How about a round of drinks at Charly`s? And do it quick before the peso recovers!!

bkbend - 11-11-2016 at 03:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
i may very well have this wrong...but, when i have payed ahead with CFE, i have been charged IVA when i make the payment, and again when the funds are applied to the bill. please correct me if i have this wrong. 16%+16%!

I believe you are correct. At least I'm pretty sure they charged the IVA when I prepaid yet it still shows up on the bill.

sancho - 11-11-2016 at 04:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

At this point, it's like saving 10-15% with the dollar worth about 2+ more pesos than it was a month ago.

Don't live down SOB, but somehow saving 10% doesn't get me too giddy,
reminds me of those gulible TV commercials re: credit cards,
spend a lot and get 1% back, let me know when there is a 30%
savings

willardguy - 11-11-2016 at 04:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sancho  

savings

we will be sure to do that...:rolleyes:

Howard - 11-11-2016 at 05:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  

Funny you should bring up 30% savings, in Loreto they just announced the discount on property tax is discounted 30% for paying it early which I believe is really just on time. Just like last year.

savings

we will be sure to do that...:rolleyes:

Udo - 11-11-2016 at 05:51 PM

This is the time we need a "LIKE" button!

Here's something you might want to consider, if you live in Mexico.

With the dollar so strong vs the peso right now (it's virtually at 21.00 as I write), you might want to consider paying for six months or so of your electric and/or phone bill in advance.

Yes, the peso could go even lower...........but that only means your SAVINGS are a little less. Or, I suppose you could pay even more in advance. A form of hedging.

We have a couple of friends that live down here seasonally and they have always paid Telmex and CFE A YEAR IN ADVANCE (you estimate with CFE) and the utilities have never made an accounting error. Not one penny. So, it would seem pretty safe.

When the dollar hits these heights, it's time to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND like drunken sailors on leave. Convert those dollars into goods and services. Your Mexican friends will appreciate it.

Ugly Americans? Not us!!!

norte - 11-11-2016 at 06:40 PM

Only matters if you pay in dollars...and that may not mater soon if the put a tariff on changing to pesos. either way you are screwed if you bought into the Mexico is cheaper stuff. Soon Obreogon will kick you out anyway.

ncampion - 11-11-2016 at 09:53 PM

All you need to buy is pesos. Then hope it doesn't reverse.

shari - 11-12-2016 at 09:36 AM

It sure is a great time to invest in property down here...in Asuncion there are several houses for sale in the $50,000 range that are 2 bedroom, half a block from the beach with power and water...super deals and 3 Beach Houses on the market from $75-130,000....and lots of lots for between 3-5 grand too!!! U2U me for details

Bob and Susan - 11-12-2016 at 09:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
It sure is a great time to invest in property down here...in Asuncion there are several houses for sale in the $50,000 range that are 2 bedroom, half a block from the beach with power and water...super deals and 3 Beach Houses on the market from $75-130,000....and lots of lots for between 3-5 grand too!!! U2U me for details

shari..when stuff is priced in dollars its the same price...

when stuff is priced in pesos itbecomes a bargin...sometimes

the dollar is not devaluing the peso is

mtgoat666 - 11-12-2016 at 09:47 AM

Lots are too small. Houses don't have privacy or buffer from noisy and possibly obnoxious neighbors. Isn't that Udo's unsold house problem, too close to a party house?
The real estate market needs to wise up and realize that in remote boonies like here, lots should be large.
Never understood why such small lots exist in an area of boundless undeveloped space.

DENNIS - 11-12-2016 at 10:23 AM

Common situation. Small lots...small price. Buy two.

shari - 11-12-2016 at 08:30 PM

there are small lots and big lots...many are 500 square meters and there are some double lots 1,000 square meters and also some big parcels if you want ejido land.

Yes Udo's house is close to another house and not sure just what is going in next door as construction was halted long ago...but other houses are well situated like Red Mesas place is a double lot and completely walled in, private, nice Nomad neighbours and just a great deal at $75,000!!!

Bajaboy - 11-12-2016 at 08:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Lots are too small. Houses don't have privacy or buffer from noisy and possibly obnoxious neighbors. Isn't that Udo's unsold house problem, too close to a party house?
The real estate market needs to wise up and realize that in remote boonies like here, lots should be large.
Never understood why such small lots exist in an area of boundless undeveloped space.

Each part of town is different...our lot is huge along with all of our neighbors.

Bob and Susan - 11-13-2016 at 08:33 AM

this thread is about the peso tanking to the dollar...

anything priced in dollars is the same price

anything priced in pesos...
maybe there is a "deal" when the peso drops in value

Pescador - 11-13-2016 at 08:57 AM

I looked at my bill and prepayment for this year, and they only charged the IVA when they took money for that two month bill. So, no, effectively only charging the IVA for the amount of your bill.

Udo - 11-13-2016 at 09:13 AM

Who said I have a problem with the house?
The place next door has not been touched in years and is now for sale.
Our house sits on one single large lot (it was originally two lots). The only thing in front of the house is a patch of sand, the Federal zone, and the Pacific Ocean.
All the parties and noisy neighbors are in the town itself. Our house is located at the North end of town, with maybe 4 neighbors within 1000'.
And the way the breeze blows, even the BA fiestas could not be heard.

El Jefe - 11-13-2016 at 09:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  

Maybe, but just don't try to sell your house. Let's say you bought your house for 100,000 dollars at 10 pesos to the dollar to make the math easy. So you paid 1,000,000 pesos.
Now some time later you want to sell, and all you want to do is get what you paid for the house. You sell it to a gringo for 100,000 dollars but now it is at 20 to one. The sale is recorded at 2,000,000 pesos. You doubled your money! Awesome, except for the capital gains of 30+ percent that you will have to pay on your "profit." Bummer.

Hook - 11-13-2016 at 09:34 AM

I've looked at our utility bills. CFE does indeed charge the IVA........but not twice on our bill. Of course, we pay in pesos. So, you pay IVA whether you pay in advance or not. 16% is still 16%. I suppose the conversion from dollars to pesos would effectively take the sting out of some of that 16%.

No sign of any IVA on the phone or water bill.

Hook - 11-13-2016 at 09:42 AM

savings

Well, let's put it this way. If you were going to invest a few thousand pesos in some type of financial instrument, wouldnt you be happy with a return of 10-15% over six months? It's not exactly the same thing, but if you make 10-15% or pay 10-15% less for the same service, it's decent money in your pocket.

It starts to add up to a lot of tacos and beer.

MitchMan - 11-13-2016 at 08:00 PM

I pay both my water bill and electric bill in advance (i.e., prepay). You do not pay any IVA when you prepay. They just credit your account for the amount of the prepayment. When time passes and you receive a charge for the utility, that charge includes the IVA for the first and only time, as it should. The prepayment (credit) is applied to the charge as "payment" of said charge. That's it. No double charging of IVA. Just a matter of simple debits and credits; just like in the USA.

Bennie&Bruce - 11-14-2016 at 03:53 PM

there are small lots and big lots...many are 500 square meters and there are some double lots 1,000 square meters and also some big parcels if you want ejido land.

Yes Udo's house is close to another house and not sure just what is going in next door as construction was halted long ago...but other houses are well situated like Red Mesas place is a double lot and completely walled in, private, nice Nomad neighbours and just a great deal at $75,000!!!

Where is this and is the area rainbow friendly?

Bajaboy - 11-14-2016 at 04:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bennie&Bruce  

Bahia Asuncion and I would say yes.

DENNIS - 11-14-2016 at 04:28 PM

That's funny.

MitchMan - 11-14-2016 at 04:35 PM

In La Paz, there is real estate all over the place. It's really cheap, too. Prices are about 1/3 the cost of comparable property in Loreto. Don't know why property in Loreto is so high. No fundamental financial reason for it. The kicker is that there is property all over the place in Loreto as well. It's like supply and demand doesn't apply.

You can get a 1500 sq ft home in La Paz suburbs with a big lot, especially in Centenario, for $80,000 to $120,000 USD if you spend a little bit of time looking. Centenario is about 10 minutes from Walmart, Home Depot, Sam's Club, AutoZone, a big new well designed modern mall with a Macy's like department store, restaurants, large supermarket, Cineplex movie theaters and more. About another 8 minutes of casual driving and you are at the malecon board walk in downtown La Paz. Also, about 5 minutes from Walmart is a big new well staffed and well equipped hospital.

Here's the kicker, if you own your own home, one person can live for $550 USD per month. Two people can live on $850/month. Those amounts cover all basic living expenses except for recreation, medical prescriptions and treatment, travel, and gifts for relatives and friends.

Why properties in Loreto (with hardly any governmental services) are so expensive makes no sense.

BTW, the La Paz boardwalk is longer and better than any other boardwalk in all of Mexico.

lencho - 11-14-2016 at 04:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MitchMan  

BTW, the La Paz boardwalk is longer and better than any other boardwalk in all of Mexico.

THAT's a pretty ambitious statement! :lol:

You have experience to back it up?

Bennie&Bruce - 11-15-2016 at 08:18 AM

Dollars or pesos?

Bennie&Bruce - 11-15-2016 at 08:25 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

That's funny.

What part of it is funny?

MitchMan - 11-15-2016 at 09:17 AM

lencho, yes.

[Edited on 11-15-2016 by MitchMan]

Bajaboy - 11-15-2016 at 09:19 AM

Those are in dollars. Most locals I know list in pesos, though.

Dollars or pesos?

lencho - 11-16-2016 at 11:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MitchMan  
lencho, yes.

[Edited on 11-15-2016 by MitchMan]

So you consider the La Paz Malecón better than Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta or Veracruz?

Might be. I just wish they'd shut off the vehicular traffic. THAT would be a game changer. :wow:

lencho - 11-16-2016 at 11:48 AM

Dollars or pesos?

If that's a serious question, I'd suggest a major reality check. :lol:

DENNIS - 11-16-2016 at 03:24 PM

I think he means, "Mexico on five dollars a day is archaic."

pacsur - 11-16-2016 at 04:17 PM

I'm not sure it works like you think, talk with your Atty or accountant to verify.
The Mexican govt post a daily official rate based on the dollar, that rate is what would be used to place a dollar value on a sale on any date purchased or sold, you can look for it at-
http://www.sat.gob.mx/Paginas/Inicio.aspx

Quote: Originally posted by El Jefe  
Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  

Maybe, but just don't try to sell your house. Let's say you bought your house for 100,000 dollars at 10 pesos to the dollar to make the math easy. So you paid 1,000,000 pesos.
Now some time later you want to sell, and all you want to do is get what you paid for the house. You sell it to a gringo for 100,000 dollars but now it is at 20 to one. The sale is recorded at 2,000,000 pesos. You doubled your money! Awesome, except for the capital gains of 30+ percent that you will have to pay on your "profit." Bummer.

norte - 11-16-2016 at 04:41 PM

Things have not been selling in Asuncion for a while...prices in dollars which is illegal,...beware owner financing (easy confiscation) . does not matter though, the market will tank even further soon. http://www.businessinsider.com/mexico-reaction-to-donald-tru...

pacificobob - 11-18-2016 at 01:34 PM

That's funny.

What part of it is funny?

yes, please tell us why you find that humorous dennis.

DENNIS - 11-18-2016 at 02:28 PM

Private lives seeking approval for private activities is asking permission to display their lifestyle in public.
Keep your rainbow, Christian, Hindu, democrat, republican, Muslim life to yourself. This is Baja ....built on the ethic of men being men.
How would the old timers in this ongoing adventure react to a Gay Pride Parade prancing through the hinterlands?

[Edited on 11-18-2016 by DENNIS]

chuckie - 11-18-2016 at 02:46 PM

+10

Lee - 11-18-2016 at 04:18 PM

wouldnt worry about the old timers. They'll be dead soon enough. You got a flag, let it fly.

don't like the gay parades, stay home.

DENNIS - 11-18-2016 at 04:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
wouldnt worry about the old timers. They'll be dead soon enough. You got a flag, let it fly.

don't like the gay parades, stay home.

Just keep your parade off my street. I have opinions too.

mtgoat666 - 11-18-2016 at 05:04 PM

Dennis the closed-minded menace,
A lot of gay people built Baja, and continue to build Baja. Your backwards opinions are just that, backwards. Too bad you lived so long and never got over your hate, you have missed much living in a closed mind.
Perhaps you are the one who should be seeking permission to display your abhorrent opinions in public, eh?

Private lives seeking approval for private activities is asking permission to display their lifestyle in public.
Keep your rainbow, Christian, Hindu, democrat, republican, Muslim life to yourself. This is Baja ....built on the ethic of men being men.
How would the old timers in this ongoing adventure react to a Gay Pride Parade prancing through the hinterlands?

DENNIS - 11-18-2016 at 05:37 PM

Quote:

A lot of gay people built Baja, and continue to build Baja. Your backwards opinions are just that, backwards.

==================

I really don't who, or what built what, but since you made the claim....name one.

[Edited on 11-19-2016 by DENNIS]

Barry A. - 11-18-2016 at 05:40 PM

A lot of gay people built Baja, and continue to build Baja. Your backwards opinions are just that, backwards. Too bad you lived so long and never got over your hate, you have missed much living in a closed mind.
Perhaps you are the one who should be seeking permission to display your abhorrent opinions in public, eh?

So Goat, I have long loved to skinny-dip in the privacy of my backyard (empathis on "privacy of my backyard"). By your standard, everybody should be just fine with my prancing down the street nude----right? If not, those offended are all the horrible things you think many of us are, right?

chuckie - 11-18-2016 at 05:49 PM

OLD TIMER? If it wasn't for the old timers, you yuppie flocks would still be in Hermosa beach...Geezuz whats next? Gay Marines?...LORD what have you done to my Marine Corps?...Do what you wish with whats left of Baja....

mtgoat666 - 11-18-2016 at 06:01 PM

Tolerance and acceptance of gays has nothing to do with strolling the street naked.
Barry, Sounds like you are very mixed up and confused.

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

So Goat, I have long loved to skinny-dip in the privacy of my backyard (empathis on "privacy of my backyard"). By your standard, everybody should be just fine with my prancing down the street nude----right? If not, those offended are all the horrible things you think many of us are, right?

del mar - 11-18-2016 at 06:07 PM

jesus, all they asked is "is the area rainbow friendly"!

looks like a legitimate question, here anyway :rolleyes:

LancairDriver - 11-18-2016 at 06:16 PM

Well, Bennie&Bruce have successfully diverted the peso discussion. Time to get out the scorecards and see who can score the most points in appearing the most "tolerant and inclusive" on the new subject of the thread. Should be interesting as usual.

Barry A. - 11-18-2016 at 06:46 PM

Goat-----I TOTALLY have accepted "Gays", and have all my life. What I don't accept is displays of their gay-i-ty like in the parades in San Francisco, or in other places where it is not readily accepted, and can't for the life of me understand why they want to thrust it in the face of all. If that is ok by you, then where is the line??? I love nudity, but I would never for a second want to thrust it on other's as I know it offends them. I could go on and on with other examples of potentially offensive behavior.

Tolerance and acceptance of gays has nothing to do with strolling the street naked.

DENNIS - 11-18-2016 at 07:18 PM

It's not up to me to accept anyone who keeps their private life private. I keep my private life private, so don't need anyone's approval. The simple offering of acceptance means my private life is being invaded.

DENNIS - 11-18-2016 at 07:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by del mar  
jesus, all they asked is "is the area rainbow friendly"!

looks like a legitimate question, here anyway :rolleyes:

The question has an exclusive audience. "Other than gays" couldn't give a decisive reply.

Alm - 11-18-2016 at 08:40 PM

When the dollar hits these heights, it's time to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND like drunken sailors on leave. Convert those dollars into goods and services.

I would say: "spend, spend, spend pesos" - if you already have pesos. Also, - buying goods and services priced in "pesos", and those that you have been planning to buy anyway.

Otherwise this is indeed like spending more on your credit card - in credit, without paying full bill on time - for the sake of 1% cashback.

mtgoat666 - 11-18-2016 at 09:02 PM

You are a silly old man, Barry. You complain as if there is a parade every day and you are forced to attend. Parades are infrequent (here in San Diego pride parade is once per year). If you don't like risqué clothing / skin, then don't go to the pride parade, and don't go to any San Diego beach on a warm day, and Turn off NFL football so you don't see any cheer leaders.
Barry, you are ridiculous!

Personally, I don't like looking at fat people, but govt won't ban them from public! They are out there every day parading around!

Goat-----I TOTALLY have accepted "Gays", and have all my life. What I don't accept is displays of their gay-i-ty like in the parades in San Francisco, or in other places where it is not readily accepted, and can't for the life of me understand why they want to thrust it in the face of all. If that is ok by you, then where is the line??? I love nudity, but I would never for a second want to thrust it on other's as I know it offends them. I could go on and on with other examples of potentially offensive behavior.

lencho - 11-18-2016 at 09:29 PM

Personally, I don't like looking at fat people, but govt won't ban them from public! They are out there every day parading around!

In February, 2017 LAX is being obliged to host the Fat Pride Parade, wherein thousands of clinically obese citizens are going to march demanding their right to oversized seats in public airlines and protest the descriminatory complaints of less "endowed" citizens who protest subsidizing such accomodations. "Overweight is not counter to nature," states their spokesperson, Gordo Mantecón, "it's an inherited trait, and we are being discriminated against."

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 08:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  

In February, 2017 LAX is being obliged to host the Fat Pride Parade, wherein thousands of clinically obese citizens are going to march demanding their right to oversized seats in public airlines and protest the descriminatory complaints of less "endowed" citizens who protest subsidizing such accomodations. "Overweight is not counter to nature," states their spokesperson, Gordo Mantecón, "it's an inherited trait, and we are being discriminated against."

First, it's airplanes........next, it's public toilet seats. When and where does it all end? [ohh...waitaminit....that is the end] :O

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 08:12 AM

Nordhoff, Steinbeck and Gardner are squirming in their graves.

Alm - 11-19-2016 at 11:30 AM

Don't know if anybody noticed that before the "rainbow" there was another odd part: "Where is this". Full question goes like this: "Where is this and is the area rainbow friendly". Coming to Baja forum and asking where Bahia Asuncion is... Alright, newbie with 7 posts ... Alright, he hasn't actually come - only been to Cabo. All posts - in General section. #1 - on Cabo cartel shootings (not really about shootings), then 6 posts in this thread - on pesos. The only time he talked about pesos was when he asked - about 75K home price - if this is in dollars or pesos, I like this one even better than "where is it"....

Some questions should not be answered because it won't make sense answering. People with honest questions at least try doing their homework first.

lencho - 11-19-2016 at 02:00 PM

You are a silly old man, Barry.
Least he's not a top poster.

download.jpg - 4kB

Lee - 11-19-2016 at 02:44 PM

Dennis objects to gay men prancing on his street. Fair enough.

Barry doesn't want gays flaunting their sexuality seemingly thrusting it in the face of all. I grew up in San Francisco, seen plenty of Pride parades, and never thought of gays as thrusting themselves on anyone. Must be perspective.

Chuckie questions gay Marines. I did too for a few minutes. If the Corps thinks a gay man has the right stuff to fight next to me, that's good enough for me.

The peso is doing great for the USA, not so good for MX.

PresElect Pu$$ygrabber: Make America hate again. Let's rethink this.

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 02:48 PM

Should have just sent them to Sta. Rosalia or Mulege to begin with.

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 03:02 PM

Start by rethinking the Peso reference. Prices at the moment have some carpetbagger advantages, but the moment is short lived. How many Mexico made products require imported material from the US? Many Many Many.
Their new price to the consumer will reflect the adjustment. There's only one plate of crap being served in this scenario, and the consumer eats it.
I just had Claymores planted in my street, so let the crotchless chaps wearing weirdos c'mon down. Call it intolerant or whatever makes you feel righteous, but my world, for what's left of it, will remain mine.

shari - 11-19-2016 at 03:24 PM

hey dudes n chicks...anyone is free to prance up or down our streets with dollars or pesos...OK????

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 03:42 PM

hey dudes n chicks...anyone is free to prance up or down our streets with dollars or pesos...OK????

Really? We'll put the word out of your invitation. :lol:

http://www.seattleglobalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/G...

Bubba - 11-19-2016 at 04:50 PM

Dennis objects to gay men prancing on his street. Fair enough.

Barry doesn't want gays flaunting their sexuality seemingly thrusting it in the face of all. I grew up in San Francisco, seen plenty of Pride parades, and never thought of gays as thrusting themselves on anyone. Must be perspective.

Chuckie questions gay Marines. I did too for a few minutes. If the Corps thinks a gay man has the right stuff to fight next to me, that's good enough for me.

The only hate right now is coming from the left right now so settle down and welcome President Trump.

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 05:47 PM

HUBBA HUBBA, BUBBA... May God bless our new president.

mtgoat666 - 11-19-2016 at 06:17 PM

#NotMyPresident

LOL!

Anywho, the USA can suffer thru 4 years under a selfish idiotic man child. We've done it before, can do it again.

In mean time, let's all come together to defeat anything trump tries to do!

Lux sit!

[Edited on 11-20-2016 by mtgoat666]

DENNIS - 11-19-2016 at 07:21 PM

Treasonous patriotism. To think, good men and women died for this liberty. Mind-effing-boggling.

Bubba - 11-19-2016 at 07:42 PM

#NotMyPresident

LOL!

Anywho, the USA can suffer thru 4 years under a selfish idiotic man child. We've done it before, can do it again.

Lux sit!

Psssst, 4 yrs? Get ready for 8. I suppose if you don't like it you can always leave.

LancairDriver - 11-19-2016 at 07:52 PM

#NotMyPresident

LOL!

Lux sit!

Unfortunately as long as you live in the US Trump is your president, like it or not. You don't have the house or Senate. How do you stop anything with no votes?

mtgoat666 - 11-19-2016 at 08:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
#NotMyPresident

LOL!

Lux sit!

Unfortunately as long as you live in the US Trump is your president, like it or not. You don't have the house or Senate. How do you stop anything with no votes?

Watch and learn!

Barry A. - 11-19-2016 at 11:13 PM

Goat--------that comment alone could get the Secret Service involved. Be very careful in what you say.

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
#NotMyPresident

LOL!

Lux sit!

Watch and learn!

Lee - 11-20-2016 at 12:12 AM

#NOT MY PREZ. Never will be.

I'm Canadian now. So long suckers.

motoged - 11-20-2016 at 06:39 PM

Didn't know you owned the street....:lol::lol:

Shadowman - 11-20-2016 at 07:36 PM

Canada! Glorious and free.

mtgoat666 - 11-20-2016 at 07:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

How many times have people yelled at Dennis to get off the street as he drove home drunk? :lol:

Dennis would think he died and went to heaven if he saw a naked woman (lesbian or straight) parade down his street in Ensenada! I don't think he's seen a real live naked lady in 20 years :lol:

[Edited on 11-21-2016 by mtgoat666]

willardguy - 11-20-2016 at 08:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

How many times have people yelled at Dennis to get off the street as he drove home drunk? :lol:

Dennis would think he died and went to heaven if he saw a naked woman parade down his street in Ensenada! I don't think he's seen a real live naked lady in 20 years :lol:

boy is he gonna be surprised! :O

DENNIS - 11-23-2016 at 09:41 AM

It's invigorating.